LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
We lay in bed after this and I just had to ask:
"Is José in any way okay with this?"
"He doesn't know."
"How can he not know? Where is he?"
"He's visiting some relatives."
"He actually has people living around here and still goes to a hotel?"
"As far as he told me, that's for the best. That's also why I'm not coming with him."
"Still, you're basically cheating on him."
"Are you trying to make this awkward for me? It won't work. I love him, but you turn me on so much, I wouldn't miss it in the world."
I didn't quite know what to say. She continued:
"Say, can I take a photo? Just for personal use ..."
"Personal use?"
She grinned. I shrugged:
"Fine."
"Cool. Thanks!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
With the exception of my breakdown after the contest, everything was looking fine now. I was a little worried about the party, but I decided to just enjoy it as good as I could. I picked a short white dress for the evening and added some big jewelry. That's always a good idea if you're big. Also, I put the lingerie on under it. After all, I might well end up in bed with either Carter or Justin. I had to be prepared. Lina helped me as good as she could. I returned favors and soon, we were both locked and loaded for a nice evening. I had opted for some elevated sandals that gave me a boost. At 6'1", I felt extremely sexy and confident. If I'm honest, I have to say that Lina looked a bit puny next to me.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
We went to the party. José picked us up at the lobby. He had changed into his fancier clothes and looked quite cool. Seeing me in all my splendor did make him stare. I laughed and flexed my arm, watching his eyes bulge.
"Don't worry, I'm going to be all ladylike."
"I'm sorry for staring. It's just very unusual."
I nodded:
"I guess it is. Now, where's Carter?"
He turned up moments later. I've got to say, he's extremely good looking. His big shoulders and narrow waist make him look super-heroic. He's roughly my size, but I'm both shorter and more ripped. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said:
"So here we are. Let's go!"
That's when he produced a small and elegant bracelet. With a blush, he put it on my wrist and said:
"I thought you'd like it."
Now it was my turn to blush and stutter.
"You shouldn't have."
He shrugged.
"Sometimes, you have to."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice, I was waiting for Carter to pretty much declare his feelings for Nora and make it clear that he wants her, good way to go about it. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
We walked to the beach. The bass was thundering, people were shouting excitedly, everybody was enjoying themselves. The waves crashed, there was a cool wind from the sea, the sky was going through all available hues. To put it in one word, the whole scene was awesome. Not videogame-awesome. Awe-inspiring awesome. I felt so cool. A giant, hyper-muscled, sexy uber woman, a hunk stud on my arm, a best friend slash fuckbuddy next to me. I was a goddess and I felt like one.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I won't bore you with the details: Ruiz was there and had all the candidates on the stage again, just to let us smile and wave. I smiled, waved and flexed. The crowd was clearly confused, but I didn't insist and disappeared as soon as I could. I left Amber to her games. She had no eyes for me anyway, at least I hope so. After all, she won the contest and was definitely at the center of attention. To me, this all meant nothing. I wanted to rejoin Carter and the others, maybe dance, definitely drink. I had been a teetotaler for the last months. Even before, I had rarely drunk alcohol. It was forbidden, after all, and I had been so awkward that I wouldn't have dared. Now I had my ID, so why shouldn't I?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I left backstage and, yes, I bumped into Justin. This is when the whole situation started on its horrible descent. Everything was going to be fucked. Just then, I couldn't have known. Instead, I stopped and stared at him. He instantly fell to his knees and said:
"Nora, I've been a stupid ass. I've been trying to talk to you for months. I'm really, really, really sorry for what happened that evening. I regret it. I don't expect you to have me back, but I'd really love you to just accept my apology."
So that was that. Looking at him, remembering him, I knew this would be hard for me. On the one hand, Carter was handsome and nice. On the other hand, Justin was quite handsome, usually nice and he was my first love since forever. Shit. Right now, intellectual, logical nerd-Nora was insisting I'd stay away from rash decisions. At the same time, stupid, nostalgic, cute girlygirl-Nora was squeeing at the top of her voice. Every romantic comedy movie was tunneling through my brain and insisting that this was the one superior, sublime moment.
Also, hormonally overcharged, hypermuscled cunt-Nora was insisting on having sex. Now. Or at least within the next hours. Better now. I don't know why, but I was so horny, he could just have babbled some gibberish, I would have taken him back.
Result:
"Let's have a drink and ... talk."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
From here on, things get a little fuzzy. I had a few drinks, I paid for a lot of drinks. I may have introduced Carter to Justin or vice-versa. I may also have talked more than I should. There might have been a point at which Amber might have shown up. I vaguely remember being annoyed by this, but on the other hand, I was also being mellowed by the amount of alcohol I had then drunk.
There's a part I don't remember next.
Then, I was in my room. Amber was passed out on the sofa. I was on my bed, trying to get my shoes off. Justin and Carter were there with me. They were both just as drunk as I was.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
The rest of the evening is just unclear. I can't tell for sure what was real and what was just a dream.
I may have stripped down to my underwear. The boys must have been quite happy to see this. After all, I was a wet dream come true. I also think that I may have been a little more dominant than necessary. There's this image in my mind of ripping off the buttons of Carter's shirt. I vaguely remember touching his chest and finding it wonderful. Next, there's a recollection of undoing Justin's fly and pulling out his cock. I think it must have been rock-hard. They both were, I guess. I must have said something like this:
"I need both of you studs! I'm so going to fuck you."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Hmmm, very interesting, not much good comes from drinking that heavily, I'm sure when she comes to the next day and sees both Justin and Carter in her bed, she's going to realize what a mistake she made, and I'm sure they're going to react very much the same, I have sort of been pulling for Carter to be the love interest because he liked her genuinely from the first time they met, and Justin, I don't know, the break-up early in the story still hangs over him, I'm still trying to see if he is genuine or if he has some sort of angle that he could use to betray Nora with. But whatever happens, I can say that I'm still very interested in the story as a whole. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
The next part I still remember involves Carter trying to get my bra off while I taunt him by flexing my pecs and make him fumble the latch. At the same time, Justin was attempting to get me out of my thong. Once I was finally naked, I had them both lie down and sat on top of them. Justin was groping at my butt, Carter was trying to force his fingers into my rock-hard pecs. Meanwhile, I was squeezing their balls. There was a lot of grunting involved.


2
Dear diary!
The next part I still remember involves Carter trying to get my bra off while I taunt him by flexing my pecs, lifting my boobs and make him fumble the latch. At the same time, Justin was attempting to get me out of my thong. Once I was finally naked, I had them both lie down and sat on top of them. Justin was groping at my butt, Carter was trying to force his fingers into my taut tits. Meanwhile, I was squeezing their balls. There was a lot of grunting involved.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Two words: Devil's threesome. Honestly, I still feel horribly awkward just thinking about it, although I'm pretty sure that it's the same for the guys. On the other hand, it was really hot. As confused and drunk as they were, I still got them rock-hard in a minute and, yes, I was blowing Carter while Justin was banging me from behind. It felt so good. I could feel him grip my steel buns while I was licking and sucking this hunk's cock. I sound like a slut now, but at the moment, I was just so happy and ecstatic, I just loved it. This was what all the fuss was about: Having awesome sex with gorgeous people. It felt really good having Justin's dick in my cunt again. He pounded at me, I gasped and occasionally flexed my Kegels to give him a little extra. Meanwhile, Carter was just moaning and grunting, making really weird faces. It's so awesome when you really have a guy in your power. When I came, I released all my strength. There was cum everywhere and I was laying in the middle of it all, all sweaty and muscular and pumped. I felt so sexy.
I also fell asleep, but it doesn't matter. Had sex.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

maxi-musterjunge

Love it!!!!
There's not enough female muscle stories that involve sexual partners who aren't, let me say it how it is, scrawny pathetic little wimps.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Next morning, I had a roaring head-ache. I woke up next to the still sleeping Carter and Justin. Carter was gently snoring, Justin mumbled something, then turned over. I felt very sticky and a bit tired. I slowly managed to crawl to the edge of the bed and get on my feet. Whoa. I had to wait a moment until I could stand. I was still dizzy from the night and the pounding in my skull wasn't making things easier. I had to take a shower. First a glass of water, though. I opened the mini-bar, discovered that most of the drinks had disappeared. That explained a lot. I grabbed a bottle of water and drank it in one sip. The boys were still slumbering. I could see they were very satisfied with themselves. For me, it was weird. After all, I hadn't exactly been one of the sexy people during highschool. And now, I had a threesome. Funny how life changes. I had to shower.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999


Dear diary!
When I got back out, I felt refreshed. My mind was clearing up, wearing a big white fluffy robe made me feel wonderful. Somehow, Justin now had his face stuck in Carter's elbow and was making funny, wheezing noises. Meanwhile, Carter chuckled in his sleep. They were hilarious to watch. I took my phone and went on the balcony to check my social media.
There was quite a buzz. Apparently, a scandal was brewing. I grinned and joined the fun. Apparently, some anonymous user was posting a crazy thing somebody had written. It took me a moment to find it and I started reading.
"Dear diary!
I am pissed. Really. I mean, how could they do this to me? I signed up for the housing organization's student home months ago and now it turns out my room was already assigned to someone else. Why do they do this? They could at least have told me about this before. Now I don't have a place to stay. I'll have to look for a hotel to stay the night and try something else tomorrow. This is just the thing to happen on my 18th birthday. I'm so angry."
Wait a moment ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.