⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

middlemarkal

Looking for a nice fbb to share life with
speack french and english

middlemarkal

Looking for a nice fbb to share life with
speack french and english

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
I twirled the bucket on my finger and shot it at Amber, who caught it awkwardly. Then, I gripped my huge pecs and gave them a good squeeze. I ran my hands down, further gluing the now transparent fabric against my muscular curves. The audience was now very silent. I lifted my arms and flexed. There were shocked gasps as my muscles bulged against the shirt. I grabbed the collar, smiled disdainfully at the shifting crowd and gave it a good tear. Instantly, the fabric gave way. It was weak, bad quality. I ripped it further down, exposing the top of my pecs. I was very careful not to reveal my nipples, but the cotton still stuck to my skin. I stopped, took the lower end and gave it another rip.


2
Dear diary!
I twirled the bucket on my finger and shot it at Amber, who caught it awkwardly. Then, I gripped my huge tits and gave them a good squeeze. It felt so good feeling their taut fullness against my strong fingers. I ran my hands down, further gluing the now transparent fabric against my muscular curves. The audience was now very silent. I lifted my arms and flexed. There were shocked gasps as my muscles bulged against the shirt. I grabbed the collar, smiled disdainfully at the shifting crowd and gave it a good tear. Instantly, the fabric gave way. It was weak, bad quality. I ripped it further down, exposing the top of my monstrous tits. I was very careful not to reveal my nipples, but the cotton still stuck to my skin. I stopped, took the lower end and gave it another rip.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Hey, she's a winner already for me, but I hope the guys and girls in the crowd at least give her a little love, it takes a lot of guts to do what she does. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

martybong2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Even writing about this now, I feel both stupid and powerful. I swear, you could hear a pin drop when I started tearing up the shirt. My abs emerged, my obliques became apparent. I could feel everybody breathe in sharply. This was it. The moment I had been waiting for: Attention from everybody. Was I becoming a star? I couldn't tell. I swayed my hips, rolled my abs and looked at the transfixed masses. I had them right where I wanted them. I gave my shirt another little rip.

I thankfully stopped at the right moment. Still, everyone could see my ridiculously defined abs and obliques. I looked at the audience: Confused stares, mostly. Quite a few people looked as if they were about to hurl. Some seemed very happy. A precious few were completely googly-eyed.
I spotted Carter, Lina and José. The looks were, in turn, impressed, elated and confused. This is just what I do. That's when I suddenly noticed Justin standing in the crowd. I completely lost my shit. Fuck. Justin. Him. Here. How the hell?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I tried to hold on to myself but I just couldn't take it. I had to leave. Just as the cheers and shouts erupted, I ran off. Amber gave me a confused look when I just passed her at full speed, not even giving her the opportunity to gloat. I just had to get away.
I ran and I ran. I had no idea where I was going. Honestly, I had no idea why I was doing this. I could be with Carter, everything would be well. But if Justin was here ... If he wasn't grossed out by me ... If he might love me again ... Reading this now, I'm such a teenager.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
When I finally stopped, I was on a family beach. People with their little kids were looking at me. Honestly, I must have been quite the confusing sight: A huge woman with a massive afro and a torn shirt, in tears. Soon, a woman walked up to me and asked:
"Are you alright? Can I help you?"
I stared at her, only slowly realizing where I was.
"No, thank you. I just had a run-in with an ex. Sorry if I disturbed you."
"No problem. You just looked a bit confused. Can we get you a new shirt?"
I looked at the tattered remains and said:
"If you could, that would be nice."
She turned to her boyfriend, husband, whatever and said:
"Calvin, can you lend this woman your t-shirt?"
The overweight man nodded and said:
"One tent, coming up."
He laughed as he handed me a shirt that said "There can be only one" and had some guy in a trenchcoat on it. A nerd, I guess.
I thanked him and slipped the shirt over mine. Then, I tore it off under the new one and trashed it.
"That's really nice of you."
The woman said:
"It's nothing. You just seemed so unhappy. I'm glad we could help."
I nodded.
"Thank you. I'll return the shirt as soon as I can."
The guy said:
"That's cool. We stay here."
I left them. The woman added:
"Be careful with your ex. Don't let toxic people hurt you."
Maybe that would have been a good advice if I had followed it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Mmmm, it's ironic, she's as big and strong as a guy, but she still has so many flighty female emotions. Hehe, just kidding, I still dig this story and Nora a lot. Hope she can get over this bump in the road. I still don't think she should go back to Justin, I'm thinking if he is showing interest in her it's because he's been forced to or persuaded by some means by his aunt Dorothy. I'm sure that Carter is the right guy for her, but I don't know, he needs to be more assertive and stand up for her. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So I ended up in my room. I had room service bring me my food and took a long shower to just relax. It didn't help much. There was only one thing to do: Work out until my mind was clear. Better to be tired and too sleepy to think than to endlessly meander about my feelings.
I switched into my workout clothes and went to the hotel gym. I had insisted on a well-equipped place, after all, most regular ones did not really challenge me anymore.
The place was nice and quiet. There was a lot of natural light and a sufficiently strong air-condition to keep it cool. I did some cardio and warm-up exercises. Then, it was time for abs.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Just as I was suspended upside-down and doing my crunches, Lina came in. I continued my workout, astonished by the hardness of my abs. Honestly, you could grate cheese on them. (You couldn't, but they sure looked that way.) Lina watched me as I finished my set. Once I was done, she asked:
"Where did you go?"
I was still hanging head down and replied:
"I couldn't bear the situation."
"That's too bad."
I had to ask:
"Did I win?"
"No, of course not. But you did blow them all away. Also, you got invited to the big party tonight. You got VIP passes for six people, including free drinks and everything else."
"Sounds good. This is not going to be some kind of 'Carrie' thing, is it?"
"I guess not."
I started my second set.
Lina watched me intently. Finally, she asked:
"Say, could you train me? I mean, you're really, really fit. You're like the fittest person I have ever seen."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I said yes, of course. I also said that it was probably best for her to wait until the vacation was over, because she'd be sore a lot. I could tell Lina didn't like that. We agreed on two or three more days of relaxation and then I would do my worst.
After we agreed on that and I had finished my sets, I showered and returned to my room. Lina came with me. I wasn't exactly certain on what she was looking for, but I let her. 
Nah. Who am I kidding?
I knew exactly what she was looking for: As soon as the door was shut, I threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
This time, it was different. Lina immediately latched to my chest and began squeezing and caressing it. It was quite hot to see. She moaned:
"Flex for me, muscle girl."
I obliged. Instantly, her fingers were all over me. I said:
"I never expected you to like this so much."
"Yeah, me neither. But I got hooked on the first hit."
Her hands squeezed my bum. At least they tried. With muscles like mine, she'd have to train a lot before she could even dent them.
She whispered:
"Say, Nora, I want to feel your strength."
"For real?"
"For real."
"I think I know what you want."
"Do you?"
I grabbed her, twisted her around and put her into a full nelson. Immediately, she started to gasp and grunt.
"Oh my God! This is so crazy!"
"You like it?"
She struggled against my super-charged muscles. I couldn't help smiling. She was so weak, it was almost funny. I tried not to snicker.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Another hot couple of chapters dude, I really like the relationship Nora is having with Lina. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I know what you're thinking now: It happened. I have finally realized Dorothy's vision. I have become a dominatrix. Actually, yes. Well, a little. Just as I was holding Lina and forcing her to crawl over the bed, all the while letting her moan and squeal, I did feel awesome and strong. Why shouldn't I? We were both having fun and even if it wasn't harmless or anything, it was still enjoyable in the best way.
Somehow, I was beginning to understand what all this was about. Until then, sexuality had always been awkward. I didn't feel comfortable in my own body and as a result, I didn't feel comfortable using it. But now, with this superior model, I was an absolute alpha. It was time I started acting like it.
"Lina."
"Yes?"
"Lick me."
She gave me an odd look. I smiled and she nodded. I couldn't believe it. I spread my legs and soon felt her tongue on my clit. Oh yes. That was awesome. Soon, I could hear muffled gasps down below. I put my legs together and squeezed her a little. I guess I could just pop her head like this. Instead, I just pushed her a little and guess what, she started working frenziedly at my clit. When I came, I could hear her cough and sputter. She finally recovered and said:
"This was incredible. You're so hot."
"I know."
Yes. I know.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.