LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I slipped into the swimsuit. If the lingerie took some time to adjust, this was even more complicated. In the end, I turned to Lina. She was reading the book and blushing.
"Say, could you help me with the suit?"
"What?" She looked up. "Sure. Of course."
She got to her feet and helped me arranging it correctly. I asked:
"So, is it any good?"
"What?"
"The comic book."
"Er ... Yes. It's a bit much, though."
"In what way?"
"To put it simply, Fifty Shades of Grey looks pretty weak next to this."
"Cool. I'm definitely going to take a look at it afterwards."
I looked at myself in the mirror.
"You know what, I'm going to take a bikini instead and put a shirt on top of this. It's a bit much for the first day."
"Seriously?"
"I think it's best. Better just check out what the people are like."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999


Dear diary!
After all the chaos that happened, here's a short summary: I'm still alive, my dignity is in the gutter and everything is really weird now. Here's how it happened.
At the beach, everything was nice. I had this big shirt on and didn't really look like much. If it hadn't been for my big-ass hair, nobody would have noticed me. It was really weird to see the differences: The cool guys in their shorts strolling around and showing of their bodies. The sexy girls looking awesome and pushing their chests out. The bikinis were really small and showed a lot of flesh. Now that I've got the hang of it, I can really tell which ones have implants. It's fascinating how many girls have them. I shouldn't talk, seeing how hyper-artificial my body is now.
On the other hand, we have the nerds, geeks and dweebs. The crowd I should be with but which I don't fit anymore. Look at them. Pale, scrawny and big t-shirts to protect them from the sun. Also caps. I had to check my look in a mirror. The idea was there, but I've come a long way.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
We met up with Carter and José next to the volleyball court. They were watching as other students were having a nice game. It didn't seem too competitive. No daring stunts, just some friendly stuff. I have to admit, even though I might have a super-fit body now, I had no idea of sports. I did the usual stuff at school, but I have no concept of technique or tactics. Also, regardless of what I look like, I can neither jump nor handle a ball. It sounds stupid, but I really skipped on that. I thought I'd never need it.
Since we played for a few points and I really didn't achieve much, I had to admit I had been wrong about this. I could really smash the ball, that's true, but other than that it was all rather pointless. Also, all this muscle mass may be impressive and powerful, but I'm not fast. I'll have to think about this.
Just as Carter and I were losing, there was an announcement on the PA. The contest.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So they had a wet t-shirt contest. It was scheduled for later in the afternoon, when everybody was ready and soaked in alcohol. I turned to Lina, wanting to make a sneering commentary about this, when I saw her look.
She said:
"You've got to do that! You're so going to blow them all away!"
"Nah. That's a stupid idea. There's no point and it's just awkward."
"But you've definitely got the best body on this beach. Even the guys have no chance next to you."
"I'm pretty sure that's not what people are looking for here."
"Oh, come on."
I shook my head and picked up the ball.
"Can we finish this?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
A little later, Amber walked by. She was of course looking marvelous. Tall, toned, with her big breasts, her bubble-butt and her long straight hair, she was the ideal beach babe. That's what I wanted to look like growing up. She stopped, looked at us and smiled as she saw Carter. She said:
"Nice." She turned to me. "Hey, Nora, I took the liberty of signing you up. We all wanna see what you've been up to."
"You signed me up to what?"
"Guess."
She turned and walked away.
One day, I'm going to just ... This wasn't even the worst to come.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Wondering where this goes next! Keep up the great work, elroy! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Now, of course, you could say that I could just as well go to my room or go on a long walk to avoid this idiot contest. It would have been better, too. The fact that I didn't do that still bugs me. On the other hand, I was pretty sure that I could win. I knew it wasn't a good idea, but still, I wanted to show off this body to all the idiots. Also, Lina continued encouraging me. There was also the noise, the crowd, the chanting.
I guess I wanted it. So, I caved.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Backstage, I met the other contestants. They did look very nice, I had to admit. These were the same people I had seen before: thin, toned and beautiful. They had perfect hair, decent, sporty make-up and wonderful breasts. I knew I was more powerful and impressive than any of them, but still, I felt a pang of insecurity. I gritted my teeth and smiled.
They smiled too, clearly believing I was still a fat girl who had been bullied into this or just an idiot who didn't see she was outclassed. Amber came in, looked at me and was clearly surprised to see me. I guess she had just expected me to hide and cry. Well, too bad for her.
Still, I decided to change in the makeshift booth. I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Also pumping up a little was a good idea.
I dropped down and did fifty push-ups, then some crunches and a few squats. Some stretching and I guess I was as ready as I could be. I did my make-up, slipped into the oversized, rather flimsy t-shirt and undid my bikini top.
I was ready to impress!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
The other girls might have been a bit surprised by my proud bearing, but they also seemed so nervous from stage-fright that they might as well have ignored me. On stage, the announcer was just heating up the crowd. There was some loud music and a lot of cheering. Apparently, there were a lot of people who were there for their second week and they were already accustomed to partying hard. Also, they were already as drunk as hell.
We lined up next to the stage and the coordinator said:
"Okay, girls. You just walk out, give them a good strut and show off your goods. No peeking, though. Then, you wait for Ruiz, that's the announcer to finish and you'll play the rest by ear. Got that?"
There was a round of approval just as the DJ played a thumping party anthem.
We walked outside into the light.
Instantly, the other girls started teasing. I hadn't thought of this. Some of them almost flashed their boobs, others lifted their shirts to give the crowd a look at their butt-cheeks. There were kisses blown and tits mashed together. Amber turned to me and grinned, then looked at the crowd and pulled down her shirt, pushed up her boobs and created some insane cleavage. I still couldn't do much. When I came into view, people laughed and made some mock cat-calls. What had I gotten myself into?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Hey Nora, don't worry girl, even if these idiots don't think muscle is sexy, I sure as hell do, Jose, Carter and Lina, your friends seem like they do, so it doesn't matter what a bunch of drunk party boys think. k+! 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Ruiz had us all take up positions in the background, then called us forward one by one. The music pounded, each girl stepped forward. The howls from the audience grew louder, she was handed a bucket of cold water. There was a little teasing involved, but eventually, it happened as it had to: The water was dumped, the nipples hardened, the t-shirts became transparent, the hoots grew louder. There were screams and whistles.
When it was Amber's turn, she smiled at me and whispered:
"Watch this."
She strutted forward, showed off her boobs, turned around, bent down deep to pick up the bucket. She made a mock innocent face at the audience as her shirt slipped up, almost showing her boobs. I was fuming, but I had to admit, she was doing this really well.
She lifted the bucket up, let a little water drop down, lowered it, had the crowd chant for her and then finally let it splash down her ample chest.
The crowd went crazy as she rubbed the shirt over her breasts, careful to give everybody a good look at her dark areolae.
She dropped the empty bucket, strode back, gave the crowd a little wave and said:
"Your move."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
My move it was, then.
The announcer blabbed something about giving girls of all sizes their chance. There was laughter and more hoots. People were clearly enjoying themselves. I even heard someone shout "Hey, fat girl!". Now, I didn't like being overweight, but I never saw it as an insult. Now that I was a muscle-bound amazon, I really wanted to just punch that idiot. Well, this would have to wait.
I walked up to the front of the stage. The size of my t-shirt obscured my body almost completely. Only very attentive people would have noticed that my legs were VERY built. They all concentrated on my shirt. I looked down on them and did my best to assert my authority and make it clear that I was to be respected. Indeed, the fool who had tried to insult me stopped in his tracks when he tried it again. I smiled grimly and turned to my side. Then, I stretched and slipped my hands down my chest and waist. I could hear gasps when they realized that my tummy was indeed flat and that I probably had a major rack.
Poor idiots, they didn't know what I had in store for them.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

middlemarkal

Looking for a nice fbb to share life with
speack french and english

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I took the bucket with one hand and lifted it up easily. I did a slow, controlled movement. The other women had been swinging it around, they were just too weak to lift it correctly. For me, it was hardly any weight. I switched my grip, held it high and dipped it, letting the ice cold water splash against my chest, arms shoulders, my entire body. Instantly, the ice-cold fabric clung to my super-charged muscles. I could feel my nipples harden and my skin erupt into goosebumps.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.