LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
In the end, we cuddled for a while. I was happy to have found somebody who was comfortable with me and I was pretty sure so was Lina. I just hoped we didn't wake up everybody in the motel. I eventually fell asleep. I had the weirdest dream. Normally I can't remember my dreams, but this one was both bizarre and vivid. I'm still not entirely sure whether I should be afraid or just confused.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
About that dream: I woke up from a bump downstairs. I was in the motel. I woke up, Lina was next to me. I asked her:
"What was that?"
She replied, sleepily:
"What was what?"
"That bump."
"What bump?"
After that, there was some kind of cut. There was a crash outside, so I suddenly stood next to the door, still naked. I opened it a little and peaked outside. Lina had disappeared, but I wasn't worried. Outside, the corridor was empty. There was a lot of grime on the walls. I remember vaguely wondering what had happened since the place had been clean at first.
There were several loud bumps downstairs.
What was going on?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I walked along the corridor, still very careful not to draw any attention. I didn't find the boys' door, so I continued to the stairs. There were more noises. None of them seemed very reassuring. There was a slight whine to be heard, as if somebody was frustrated about something.
I reached the newel and looked down. This was starting to feel like one of these movies I had to watch with my brother an his friends when I was a kid. The one about the author who disappears and another guy looks for him and there's a lot of mysterious crap. I couldn't sleep for weeks after that. Thanks, bro.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Elmanouche

K+ again el_roy. I love your stories.

Now it makes me wonder if Nora will have a kind of a harem with Lina and Carter worshipping her glorious self...  :wow:

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing it  :rock:
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

El_Roy_1999

That would be an interesting idea. I wonder if she'd be up to it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

I think I may know what is causing the disturbance, there's someone who we have not seen for a while and I don't think she's too happy that Nora has been away from her. But that's just a guess from the peanut gallery. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I was right! Down there, the owner of the motel and a few younger people had shown up. They were wearing rubber bodysuits (yes, even the old lady) and cloth bags over their faces. The old lady was showing her face and told them something which I couldn't really understand. Somehow, her face seemed to change between her own and Dorothy's. I could only get something about "shame" and "perverts". Which is funny coming from people in weirdo outfits. The whole place was so dark, it was really hard to make out any details.
Suddenly, they started up the stairs. I was afraid. I didn't want them to spot me, but once I got a better look at them, I could see that they were carrying knives and pipes. Shit. We had fallen into some insane horror-movie-trap. What should I do?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
At first, I was paralyzed with fear. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just shout for help, after all the mad people coming up the stairs would instantly spot me. On the other hand, I had to warn the others. I was still there, weighing my options, slowly fading away from the staircase. I found myself a hiding place in a nearby cupboard. The psychopaths were walking by outside. They had almost reached the boys' room when one of them suddenly looked at the cupboard. Fuck. I had left a gap to keep looking at them, but they must have spotted me.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh-oh, we have a Taken situation. I wonder if Dorothy will be playing the role of Liam Neeson? Hehe, or is it more like Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl and Carter is going to play the role of Will Turner?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
For a moment, I didn't know what to do. After all, they were armed and clearly insane. I had to do something. And quick. Otherwise, these monsters would hurt me and my friends.
As they say, the best defense is a good offense. I took a deep breath and burst out of the cupboard, shouting and screaming.
I grabbed the first guy's arm and threw him to the ground. He landed with a crunch. His knife whizzed through the air and planted itself in the wood next to me. I did my best to ignore this and charged on. I sunk my fist into the next man's face and launched him over the railing. The other psychopaths screamed and attacked me. I didn't take my time to think. Instead, I grabbed the first guy I could get hold of and turned on the spot, slamming his head against my attackers. He gave off an idiot "Whee!" noise as I flung him against the wall. The others recovered soon and launched themselves at me. Within moments, I was disappearing in the melee. I could feel their cuts, punches and bites all over my body. I felt constricted and grew ever angrier.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Hmmm, I'm thinking this isn't legitimate, that these guys aren't really bad guys and maniacs, that this is all a set-up scenario that Nora just happens to not be in on. I'm pretty sure Dorothy set this up. But it's still an interesting thing tosee her try to fight off this group of men, so k+! for that.

(The thing that made me think that was the guy who gave off a "whee" noise when she threw him.)
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Things were looking grim. More and more psychos were piling on me and it was getting harder and harder for me to remain standing. I switched my stance to stay as stable as possible, but even as strong as I was, having over a dozen full-grown men on top of me really started grinding me down.
Just when I thought it was over, a strange thought came up. What if I wasn't this weak? After all, I was one of the most muscular women in the world. I trained with the best and I had proven before that I could beat up a bunch of idiots.
I took a deep breath, changed my stance and suddenly pushed. There was a loud crash as I sent these guys flying. They scrambled to their feet, but I just picked up one of them and threw him at the others. Seconds later, I was using a grown man to beat up his fellows. That's when I noticed the change.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Something had happened to my forearms. They were all veiny now. They had been veiny before, of course, this comes from training, but now, they were bulging and you could really see the blood pumping. Also, they seemed to swell. I don't know how or why it was happening, but I stood there, staring at my arms grow bigger and bigger. It felt awesome!
I looked at my biceps and could see that they too had begun growing. I was quickly reaching Schwarzenegger levels. As I watched, they grew even bigger, almost cartoonish. I had all but forgotten the people around me. I was turning into some kind of huge muscle cartoon gorilla.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.