⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
As everybody expected, Lina recovered first. She whispered:
"Ho ... lee ... shit. Girl, what did you do? You look outrageous."
The men were still flabberghasted. I sort of lost my concentration for a moment, after all, I was realizing how ridiculous the whole situation was. I was standing half-naked in the middle of nowhere, getting admired by three fools and enjoying myself.
Just what I always wanted.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Lina asked:
"How did you do that? And why?"
The first part was easier to answer than the second one. How should I put it?
"Er ... My landlady sort of got me into bodybuilding. I asked for her help with the physique class and she showed me the ropes."
"Well, that escalated quickly. What is your landlady like to be able to do this to someone?"
Let's just say, I was painting myself into a corner really quick now. I couldn't just say that she was a fetish model slash dominatrix and that she had gotten me into it too. I was saved by Carter.
"She's the one who threw me around as if I were a little girl at that party, wasn't she?"
Thank heavens for this change of topic.
"Yes. That's her."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Why, thank you. That is really nice of you. Deer antlers! Whatever they'll come up with next.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

mecenas1984

this is definitely getting better every single time i read it. Keep up the good work man!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
After a short debate on Dorothy, I decided to calm everybody down and said:
"I'm really glad you all like my look. I also want you not to talk too much about it in public. I don't want to be branded a freak."
Lina couldn't keep her mouth shut:
"But, darling, you are a freak."
"I know, but I don't want trouble Not even my parents know about this. So please, don't say anything. Is that okay?"
José said:
"I'm fine with this, but you are aware that we are going to the beach? Sitting around all wrapped up isn't the point."
"Yeah, I know, but I'll think of something."
"No problem then."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Back on the road, the atmosphere had really changed. There was a certain awkwardness to our situation. I could tell that José was highly uncomfortable, Lina was curious and a bit disappointed she couldn't fondle me and Carter was ... I don't know. Maybe he was horny. At least I hoped so.
After a while, Lina asked:
"Say, are you on social media?"
I was driving now, so I just said:
"Sure." I told her my name on the network.
She played with her phone, then said:
"Do I have this right?"
I hazarded a look at the screen.
"Yes."
"Okay." She looked at the profile. "Whoa. You really changed. You looked completely different."
Carter asked:
"Can I see it?"
"Sure."
He took the phone and scrolled through the pictures.
"Nice. I prefer the frizzy hair, though."
I was flattered. Any time this hunk opened his mouth, I felt flattered. He could have been reading us the instruction manual for the car and I would have blushed.
"Thanks."
"No, seriously. It's a nice counter. It looks natural and the rest of your body ..."
He trailed off. I finished the sentence tentatively:
"... isn't?"
Lina interrupted:
"I guess he wanted to say 'supernatural'."
"Yeah."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
After a while, we stopped at a motel and got ourselves a room. Or rather, two rooms. One for Lina and me, one for José and Carter. Originally, we would have wanted the more logical combination, but since none of us were married and the owner was very conservative, we had to accept this. I honestly think we could have managed to persuade her, but we were all very tired.
I hauled Lina's and my stuff into our room after a simple dinner and tried to make up my mind. Should I still do my exercise routine for today? I was dog-tired, but on the other hand, it was a bad idea to let things slip right on the first day of my vacation. Finally, I asked:
"Say, Lina, do you mind if I still do some exercise before we go to sleep?"
She nodded:
"Should I join you?"
"You can try if you want to."
"Is that a challenge?"
"No. It's just that I have to do a little more to get a pump."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

mecenas1984

mmm.. i think i like where this is all going to.... Nice work man!  :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I've been writing down the events of the trip down only now that we are at the resort, but I really want to keep my impressions at the time as they were. I'm writing this diary for myself, of course, but over the last years, it's become a way for me to reflect my life. (Yes, I know, people who write diaries tend to be more likely to kill themselves because they can see better how their lives go wrong, but my life's amazing, so there's not too much risk to that.)
Anyway, I was in a motel room with Lina. I had to train arms today, so I stretched and warmed up a little. Lina kept up as good as she could. By the time I was ready, she was quite sweaty. Still, she bit her lip and we started. I only did bodyweight exercises. (Dorothy had given me some resistance ribbons that fit my level, but I didn't want to unpack too much stuff now.)
Besides, doing the different kinds of push-up was fun. Lina followed my lead on the lower levels, but by the time I got to one-handed ones, she gave up. I increased the strain by doing sets in decline, my feet on the small table in our room. Lina sat next to me as I did set after set.
Finally, she asked:
"Are you done?"
I got back up, stretched and said:
"Nah. I have one more thing to do."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
I decided to make her suffer. Of course, I'm joking. I only wanted to show her how tough I was. I did a handstand against the wall and started doing more push-ups this way. She stared at me. Then, I did a few steps back and continued, now holding my balance. I was now getting really tired. My arms were burning, I was sweaty all over and some of it was runnning into my eyes, burning like hell.
I returned to the wall, my arms now pumped up hard.
"Watch this!"
Stabilizing myself against the wall, I did one-handed push-ups. First my right hand, then my left one. By the time I lowered myself to the ground, I was exhausted. Exhausted, but happy, looking at Lina's wide-open eyes.
"Not bad, huh?"


2
Dear diary!
I adjusted the straps on my bra. I didn't want to have my boobs flop in front of my eyes. There wasn't a lot of flopping going on anyway, but I preferred them to stay where they were.
I decided to make her suffer. Of course, I'm joking. I only wanted to show her how tough I was. I did a handstand against the wall and started doing more push-ups this way. She stared at me. Then, I did a few steps back and continued, now holding my balance. I was now getting really tired. My arms were burning, I was sweaty all over and some of it was runnning into my eyes, burning like hell.
I returned to the wall, my arms now pumped up hard.
"Watch this!"
Stabilizing myself against the wall, I did one-handed push-ups. First my right hand, then my left one. By the time I lowered myself to the ground, I was exhausted. Exhausted, but happy, looking at Lina's wide-open eyes.
"Not bad, huh?"

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh, I like this storyline, not only could she have her own crush lusting after her muscles and strength, but she could be turning this girl lesbian for her! I think that's hot that a girl could turn a completely straight girl bi because of her incredibly hot, muscular body. Great display of strength and muscles dude! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
She was impressed, I could see that.
"I'm impressed."
I could even hear it.
"Nora, I've never seen anybody like you. You're like a massive beast and have the body of a goddess. At the same time, you're totally cool and relaxed about it. If I had a body like yours, I guess I'd be really proud of it and I'd have a hard time not treating everybody like shit, but you just stay cool. I admire that."
I slowly got up from the ground, my arms still aching.
"Thank you. It means a lot to me. I just want to be normal. Or at least be treated as if I were."
"Sure. I'll keep that in mind."
With these words, she hugged me, getting all sweaty in the process.
I smirked:
"Are you sure that was a good idea?"
She answered with a muffled sound which I understood as a "yes".
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.