⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Now Carter is a big guy. I keep writing that and it's true. He's strong and he's got wide shoulders and even reasonable legs. He's a hunk. This truck stop guy was just a rather normal looking man but he really held his own against Carter. He just gritted his teeth and slowly, very slowly, forced Carter's hand down. I could see the look of panic in our friend's eyes when he realized that this old guy was actually winning. Carter was struggling and trying to recover, but no chance.
Actually, who am I kidding. This guy wouldn't have challenged him if he didn't know he'd win. We all whinced as Carter's hand hit the tabletop.
"And that's all folks. Pay up."
Carter seemed both angry and embarrassed. The guy laughed and said:
"Unless you want a rematch ..."
Our friend hesitated. The loud-mouth continued:
"Or any of your friends. I don't mind the ladies."
He pointed at me.
"How about you, big girl." He stretched his fingers. "Want to show your crush what you're made off?"
He guffawed. I blushed, Carter looked at me in surprise.
The guy got up, slapped him on the back and said:
"Don't tell me you didn't notice. Are you weak and blind?"
I honestly expected Carter to just hit him by now, but instead, I heard myself say:
"Okay, I'm up."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

maxi-musterjunge

I never got this whole arm wrestling thing before, but huh, I really like this one!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
An adventure is going through shit and then living to tell about it. So, this should be my adventure. When I realized what I had just said, I wanted to die. Pure and simple. I wished for a "rewind"-button for my life. I really had been looking for this button most of my life, but this was the moment when I definitely needed it most.
There was none.
I sat down next to the trucker and did everything just as Dorothy told me. Lock your legs in the chair, keep your arm close, don't twist. The guy grinned as we clasped.
When I closed my grip, his grin grew a little less enthusiastic. Did he just realize he might have made a mistake?
I said:
"We should make this more interesting. How about 500?"
"Five-hundred?"
"What, are you afraid of a girl?"
"Five-hundred it is."
"Very well."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I decided to outlast the guy. He was probably better at pulling tricks, but I had spent so much time just keeping calm and coping with stress, I could probably just wait until he weakened. Besides, I could see that he was really uncertain now.
The others were standing around us, clearly surprised by this turn of events. They had no idea how jacked I was and were just amazed that I was still in the fight.
The guy tried to end it quick at first. He just suddenly pushed, getting me to lose concentration. I just flexed and caught his assault without so much as flinching. I asked:
"What are you trying to do? Do you think this is a joke?"
"Gah. What the fuck?"
"You wanted to wrestle, we wrestle. Besides, what's your name? I need it so I can tell everybody about the weakling from the interstate."
Taunting this guy was probably a bad idea, but I could feel Dorothy's training well up. To make him answer, I gave him a little push. He caught it and said:
"Jackson. So you'll remember the name."
"Actually, that's easy. I guess you got so good at armwrestling from all that jacking off."
What was I doing? Was I actually making fun of another person's name? I could feel that my friends were confused. Wasn't I supposed to be nice and mild-mannered?
He groaned:
"What's going on, bitch? How are you doing this?"
Oddly enough, this guy was strong and he had a good technique, but he wasn't too good at this. I remembered Dorothy's teachings and I had to admit, she was way more difficult to beat. Impossible for me, anyway.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

middlemarkal

Looking for a nice fbb to share life with
speack french and english

El_Roy_1999

Morning reading makes me proud. Thank you very much!

Dear diary!
I pulled his hand closer and said:
"So, any final words?"
"Fuck you."
He tried to make my hand move again, but I just waited for him to spend himself. When I saw in his eyes that he was about to give up, I gave him a little way. He had me at 45 degrees now, but I was still in control. I could see that he was fooling himself now.
"Hah! See, I've got you. Stupid kid!"
The spectators were now cheering him loudly. My friends were shouting at me to keep fighting.
I looked into his eyes and mouthed:
"Big mistake."
He stared at me and I flexed everything I had, slamming his hand all the way against the wood.
There was a moment of absolute silence.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome couple of last chapters, good to see Nora standing up for herself and her friends and see her beat a stupid man in a contest of pure strength. BTW, sorry I haven't left any comments in a while, I've been busy and haven't been able to read thoroughly until now. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you. I am glad you enjoy it.

Dear diary!
Time to bail out. Quickly. I took the money, said "That was nice. Thank you." and began moving away from the crowd as quickly as I could. My friends recovered from their surprise and also started to edge away.
That's when I bumped into a pair of truckers that stood behind me. I looked at them. One was rather short, but the other one was a mountain.
"Yes ..."
The big guy gave me a humorless smile and waited for Jackson to recover. Once he was ready, he said:
"Whoa. I have to admit, I didn't expect to get my ass handed to me by a girl. Still: I'm impressed. You know what, I paid dearly for this lesson, but the next round is on me."
You could almost see Carter, José and Lina collapse from letting out the pent up breath. I was so glad myself, I almost dropped on my knees.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
After two more rounds which I paid from my earnings, we drove off as quickly as we could. Carter was at the wheel and as we continued grinding away the miles, I could feel his questions piling up.
After an eternity, he asked:
"Back when we did some pull-ups, did you let me win?"
I felt very small.
"... Yes?"
"Fine. That's good to know."
There was more silence. I was sitting in front, so I really tried not to look at him or the rear mirror. I didn't want to face either José or Lina.
Eventually, Carter said:
"So you're really strong, aren't you?"
More hesitations.
"I guess I am."
Shit. My crush is going to hate me. I fucked up again. I have to say, that was quick. I wondered how I would manage to survive the rest of the trip like this. Maybe I should just get out now. It was a long way to go, but maybe ...
"I'm impressed. That's very cool."

I could almost feel my heart explode in my chest. This was so good!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
That's when Lina interrupted us and said:
"Okay, I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say that I think we deserve to see your body."
I looked at her and asked:
"What?"
"Yeah, I'm a woman so I can say that. I remember when you were a muscle chick, now you're outdoing people like Carter. I wanna see this. Now."
I stared at the other passengers. José blushed, Carter was concentrating on the non-existant traffic. Finally, he said meekly:
"Me too."
José nodded. I shook my head.
"No fucking way."
"But we deserve this. We trusted you and you hid it."
"It's my right to hide what I want."
Lina insisted:
"Anyway. I want to know who I'm sharing a car with."
I sighed:
"Fine. Carter, find us a place to stop."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


Jeremy Lightning

Nice, looking forward to seeing how her friends react to the big reveal. Especially Carter, I hope he doesn't pull a Justin and break her heart by reacting badly, even if only for a second. Good stuff. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

"To pull a Justin" ... I like that!



Dear diary!
Can you believe this? Carter stopped the car in the middle of nowhere. Since there was next to no traffic, we were on our own a mere dozen yards from the highway. By now, the weather was much milder. We had long since left the cold winter behind and it was actually quite lush. I was starting to feel warm under my clothes and I definitely welcomed the change.
We all got out and I asked:
"So you want me to do a striptease for you, is that right, Lina?"
Now it was her turn to blush.
"Nah. Just show us what you got."
"Lina, you're such a weirdo." I shrugged. "Let's see then."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
I took off the shawl and folded it, causing Lina to shout "Get on with it!" before Carter silenced her. Then, I pulled off the t-shirt. Now, before anyone is wondering, I was wearing a tank-top under that. It was very tight, but it did cover my chest and abdomen a little. That was the moment when my spectators' eyes went wide. I feel them stare at me. I was a freak. Even more than before, this was making me uncomfortable. It was also hard on them, so I continued and dropped my pants. I had some shorts on under them.
When I stood there in my underwear, I looked at my friends. I could see their jaws hang limply, so I decided to blast them away.
I took up position and flexed, letting my huge muscles grow and swell with power. By the time I was done, I was sweaty and very pumped. I lifted my arms. It might just have been my imagination, but they seemed even bigger than before.


2
Dear diary!
I took off the shawl and folded it, causing Lina to shout "Get on with it!" before Carter silenced her. Then, I pulled off the t-shirt. My huge boobs were pulled up before flopping down in their artificial way. Now, before anyone is wondering, I was wearing a tank-top under that. It was just very tight, but it did cover my chest and abdomen a little. That was the moment when my spectators' eyes went wide. I feel them stare at me. I was a freak. Even more than before, this was making me uncomfortable. It was also hard on them, so I continued and dropped my pants. I had some shorts on under them.
When I stood there in my underwear, I looked at my friends. I could see their jaws hang limply, so I decided to blast them away.
I took up position and flexed, letting my huge muscles grow and swell with power. My massive breasts stood out proudly from my chest. By the time I was done, I was sweaty and very pumped. I lifted my arms. It might just have been my imagination, but they seemed even bigger than before.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Japagreipe

Nice chapters. Liked the arm wrestling and "unveiling". Gotta say, my roads trips never turn out this way... sadly  :). Karma to you.