LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, another way that Nora seems to be getting into this thing that Dorothy has forced her in and now seemingly she has got things down, she knew exactly how to stop him from cumming and then she basically knew what would get him even more turned on and ready to cum without touching himself. An incredible display of power and control by Nora that I enjoyed reading a lot. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Once he was done, I released him and let him relax for a moment. I also gave him the time to admire my super-strong body. He did enjoy it a lot. I smiled wickedly and asked him what he wanted to do next.
He seemed a little intimidated and said sheepishly:
"I'd like to measure you."
I laughed:
"Measure me? Do you think I am a piece of meat? Are you trying to insult me?"
He seemed very awkward:
"No, milady, I'd just love to know how glorious and massive your body is. I've been fantasizing about this for months, so I'd be very thankful if you'd let me."
"I might consider it... If you plead."
Surprisingly, he went on his knees and implored me to let him. This guy is a creep, but this is also cute.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I had expected something like this, so I took the tape-measure and said:
"Since you've been a good boy, I'll tell you what you want."
I called for Iris, told her to get me some weights and ordered her to measure me.
"But first, I want to make sure you behave yourself."
I slapped the manacles on his wrists and ankles and bound them to the legs of the sofa. He nodded and seemed quite happy with the situation.
"So, let's get going."
I took one of the weights and started pumping hard. Within seconds, I was covered in sweat. The material didn't breathe at all, so this was getting quite uncomfortable. On the other hand, I rather liked the constriction. I was turning into a creep myself, I guess.
Eventually, I lowered the weight and flexed.
Iris wrapped the tape around my body and announced:
"Biceps: 16 inches."
There was a gasp.
"Waist: 26 inches."
More gasps.
"Thighs: 24 inches."
He groaned and struggled with the bonds.
"Calves: 16 inches."
I lifted my arms and forced my chest out.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
The final part of the measurements was the chest. Now, I took some time to puff up and finally had Iris wrap the tape around my chest and hold it tight. Forty-two inches. The guy was quite happy now, and by this, I mean that his tongue was hanging out and he was salivating.
That was rather gross.


2
Dear diary!
The final part of the measurements was the chest. Now, I took some time to puff up and finally had Iris wrap the tape around my chest and hold it tight. My plastic super-boobs surged outwards. Forty-six inches. The guy was quite happy now, and by this, I mean that his tongue was hanging out and he was salivating.
That was rather gross.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I shut him up and added:
"So... Are you feeling happy now?"
He hesitated, unsure of what to make of my expression.
"Yes, milady. I'm very happy."
"Very well, then."
I walked over to him, lifted him up and slammed his face against my chest. He groaned, gasped and got hard again. I hit him again, this time flexing my pecs and squeezing him against them. He choked and grunted. I pulled him up further, wrapped him over my shoulders and lifted him high in the air. I asked:
"You ready?"
He gasped:
"What for?"
I threw him on the sofa. He landed on the leather, but before he could recover, I was over him again, straddling his face.
"I'm going to squeeze you good."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I ordered Iris to finish him off. The bloated, rubbery woman waddled over to him, knelt down and began working on his cock with her slick hands. I flexed my thighs rhythmically to make him even harder. Eventually, she squeezed her huge plastic tits against his dick and the sorry fool came with a muffled howl.
While he recovered, I rearranged the furniture and poured myself a drink. The poor guy got a glass of water and said:
"That was awesome. So, this is your first session?"
"It is. You seem to have enjoyed it."
"Absolutely. I'd recommend you."
"Then do."
I really tried to stay aloof, close to the character. I wouldn't want him to know who I really am.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Surprisingly, we spent one more hour talking. I wanted to not tell him about my personal life, but I guess he deduced that I was a student and that I was still very new to this. He seemed to be quite well-off and suggested that he'd need my services again soon. With the amount of money he was paying me, that was something to look forward to.
When he left, he seemed very satisfied and relaxed. I had clearly done a good job.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Good to know that her first session was a nice and successful one, with a nice guy who praised her and paid her accordingly, a bad session would put her off the whole session thing and that would mean she would not be making as much money in her new profession (bodybuilding) as she could. So yeah, again, good to see her becoming more into this new lifestyle and all it's good stuff that can come from it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it.

Dear diary!
You couldn't imagine how nice it is to get out of these clothes. They are so sticky and sweaty, it's horrible. I spent at least an hour in the bath, just relaxing and washing all this off. Somehow, this was a moment I had feared. I had to face the music: Had I just prostituted myself? Was this the way to go? The money was good, it was fun and I had enjoyed it all in all. On the other hand, this was not what my parents had in mind when they paid for college.
I did a short calculation. With the money I earned doing this, I could pay off my debts pretty quick and reimburse my parents.
I should definitely visit them again. Also, I should at least call them more often. I had no idea how to hide what I had turned myself into, but I'd come up with a solution.

And then it dawned to me: Fuck. The exams. They start tomorrow and I can't say I prepared. I'm so going to fail.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
It happened as I expected: I fucked up. The only reason it wasn't a complete fiasco is that the president probably held her hand over me. I barely managed to complete even the simplest assignments. I need to start working on all this more intensely, but I don't have the time for this.
I feel as if I were squeezed between two gears.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
This is how everything went wrong:
I hardly slept at night. I tried to cram in as much information as I could, but by the time I was in bed, I immediately started forgetting everything. I got up very early, tried to learn some more, gave up and washed myself. After this, I struggled to find some fitting clothes. I didn't want to cause a disturbance and I frankly didn't want anybody to see what I looked like now.
In the end, I settled for a big T-shirt I hadn't worn in years which once belonged to my brother. I used it as a nightie before all this. I added a shawl to hide my huge chest and my traps, plus some wide pants to conceal my thighs. My only concessions to my new shape were my boots, since I just didn't have any other options. I looked at myself in the mirror. With the black-rimmed glasses, I looked big, nerdy and harmless.
I had to admit, though, my stance had changed. I was sexier, just because I appeared to be more confident. Right then. I wasn't.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
At the university, I quickly found the hall where the exams took place. When I came in, both Carter and Lina were already there. I was a little late, so I went over to my place and started right away. The problem was, while I understood what most of the exercises and questions were about, I really ignored the details and everything took forever. I just didn't have the routine to do this fast enough.
In retrospect, I think I could have done it, but I just would have needed more time. A lot more time.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Once I was done, I handed in my answers. We had a short break, then the next part would start. This would take all day. During the break, I managed to talk to my friends. I was happy to evade Amber.
"Nora! Where have you been? We haven't seen you for months."
Lina had been afraid something bad had happened to me. As I learned later, Carter had told her about what he thought was my relationship with Dorothy. I was so glad to see them.
"I've been really busy. I have a job on the side and it's taking up all of my time. The exam isn't looking too good." (Boy, was that an understatement.)
Carter asked:
"So what do you do?"
"I do some councelling." (That sounded way better than "I'm a dominatrix and fetish model.".)
He didn't seem to happy with my answer, but what could I do?
Lina continued:
"You look good. Your skin is really smooth and your hair is awesome."
I blushed.
"Thank you."
"So, do you have any plans for the break?"
"Sure. I want to enjoy it. I earned some cash so I want to spend it. What are your plans?"
"I want to go to the beach. I really need the sun and the warmth. My boyfriend will come with me." She turned to Carter. "Carter will be with us too. Are you interested? We have one more seat in the car."
I thought about it for a second. I could visit my parents or ...
"I'm in."
Carter was happy.
"That's awesome. It's going to be so relaxing after all this stress."
I couldn't have said it better.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
To cut a horrible situation short: All of my exams went the same way. I almost managed to screw up on every subject and after a while, I was so nervous, I couldn't even get the simplest things straight.
When I got home, I just had to cry. Dorothy wasn't there. Iris and Michael were nowhere to be found. I lay in bed and cried like a baby. It was just so horrible.
In the end, I just had to talk to someone. I called my mom, she wasn't there. I called my dad. Nothing.

I called Justin.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I did feel quite stupid doing this, but I was desperate. I just needed someone to talk to, someone who'd be nice and understanding. Justin was a good second best. Maybe I'm too harsh on him now. He was really surprised that I called him, but he was eager to listen. I told him about my exams, how everything went horribly and how I was going to fail it all. I didn't tell him about Dorothy's job or my involvement in it, of course. This was not something to spread around.
Still, he was super-friendly and I was beginning to remember why we had gotten together in the first place. However, I preferred that we stay friends for now. I didn't say that, obviously.
In the end, I missed him. Once he had comforted me, I said goodbye and wished him a good night. After I hung up, I laid there for a while, then thought about him and ... I masturbated. So much for breaking up.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.