LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Now that I think about it, it was exciting. It was also really dangerous and very brutal.
Totally worth it.
I think.
I came at her, trying to give her a taste of her own medicine. I ran a series of jabs and tried to get a grip on her, but the older woman sneered and blocked my attacks. Finally, she just grabbed my fist and began forcing me down.
How could she be so strong?
I had been training like a madwoman for months now, I was loaded to the brim with proteins and steroids, I was an honest-to-God muscle machine. Still, she just squeezed and pushed and I went to my knees.
It really hurt, both my wrist and my pride.
I had to do something. Surprisingly, I did the right thing. I suddenly relaxed, dropped to the ground, grabbed her legs with mine and sent her to the ground. Before she could get back up, I was upon her. I tried to hold her down, but she bucked and managed to throw me off. I immediately recovered and managed to wrap my own legs around her neck. I screamed:
"Give up or I'll squeeze!"
It would have worked if it hadn't been for the henchmen who attacked me as soon as she was losing control.
I was disappointed as Dorothy freed herself.
She had to retreat. She shook her fist at me. "Til next time, Equalizer! we're not finished."
I then proceeded to beat up the goons and tie them up, which clearly pleased them.
For me, it was a hollow victory.
At last, there came the liberating "cut!".
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! I liked that Nora got the upper hand finally, we found out that the much older Dorothy was still stronger, but with the right strategy, Nora could overcome that. I'm looking forward to reading more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So, yes, the whole thing was an elaborate set-up by Dorothy to get some clients of her the "special" superhero experience while also getting some grade-A action footage on camera. She could have told me. We'll have to talk about trust issues eventually.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I tried to talk to Dorothy about this at night, but she just instantly dozed off and started snoring. This definitely was the worst night yet. Somehow, all of this is getting on my nerves. The constant feeling that I'm being manipulated, the permanent weirdness. I just need a vacation and I need it soon. I'm so looking forward to spring break. I just hope Carter will be around.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
The final day of our shoot has come. The first part is actually a good idea: Swimsuits! While Iris was helping me with my make-up, I checked the outfits. That's not a lot of fabric. I have to admit, Dorothy knows what her customers want.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
It's showtime! I put on the first set which was a two color one-piece that really brought out my waist. Dorothy was posing with me, we were both really pumped and we were looking good. Eileen was enjoying herself, she was all smiles and encouraged daring poses. There was a certain eighties-feeling to this again, but apparently, Dorothy's fans like this. With my big afro and Dorothy's bleached spikes, we were way over the edge.
The next part was a very tiny bikini. I pulled it over my super-charged pecs and had to fumble a bit until it covered my nipples. Checking myself out in the mirror, I had to admit that I was looking extreme. I might even say ridiculous. My chest was so big and powerful, most men couldn't even dream of matching me. I did look a tad masculine if I was honest. It was impressive, though.
During the shoot, Dorothy once again got very close. Mashing our chests together felt as if I were rubbing against a brick wall. I flexed my chest even more, trying to pump it to its max. I wanted to be bigger and stronger than Dorothy, to show her that she had to respect me. Dorothy gave me a humbling grin, stretched and flexed hard. I could see her chest swell, quickly surpassing mine. I could have killed her in that moment.


2
Dear diary!
It's showtime! I put on the first set which was a two color one-piece that really brought out my waist. Dorothy was posing with me, we were both really pumped and we were looking good. I had to adjust the suit several times to prevent my boobs from spilling out. Eileen was enjoying herself, she was all smiles and encouraged daring poses. There was a certain eighties-feeling to this again, but apparently, Dorothy's fans like this. With my big afro and Dorothy's bleached spikes, we were way over the edge.
The next part was a very tiny bikini. I pulled it over my proud tits and had to fumble a bit until it covered my nipples. Checking myself out in the mirror, I had to admit that I was looking extreme. I might even say ridiculous. My chest was really pumped, the implants lifted high by my powerful pecs. I looked like a comic book character made flesh.
During the shoot, Dorothy once again got very close. Mashing our chests together felt as if I were rubbing against a brick wall. My implants formed a sort of weird cushion between us. Dorothy grabbed my tits and squeezed them. I pushed against her, trying to "overpower" her, but she just smiled and pulled off my top.
The camera clicked and I could have killed her in that moment.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

mecenas1984

Awesome Man! it keeps getting better and better. I hope one day, you will show a bit more how big she is getting, with a measurement session or something like that.

Thanks again for your marvellous work!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

I plan to do that soon.


Dear diary!
After all this trouble, I was really looking forward to going home. Even though I spent only a few days at Eileen's, I was now really tired (sleeping in a bed with Dorothy isn't easy). So when Dorothy announced the last shoot of this session, I was glad.
"Get dressed. The last part is all yours."
"What am I to do, madam?"
"Wrestle Eileen. I think she deserves it. I'm going to take the pictures."
Eileen was smiling insanely. I think she had just come in her pants.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh boy, this should be exciting to read, I have really been liking the last couple of chapters, I have been a fan of Dorothy from the beginning, seeing her being so hugely muscular, and very, very strong at her age is awesome, I have come around to Nora too, she is getting there, even though I like mixed wrestling matches more, it will be interesting to see how thoroughly Nora dominates Eileen, and how much Eileen likes it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Minutes later, I was in my leathers, holding the tall, thin woman in a choke-hold as she was masturbating furiously. I grinned stupidly and said:
"You know what, I weigh twice as much as you do. Most of the extra weight is muscle."
I could feel that she was getting ever more excited. I switched positions, pushing her to the ground and holding her. She struggled, but I didn't even budge.
"The best part about this is, I'm going to continue building this body. I'm going to be a huge monster, three times your weight."
She gasped and grunted, trying to get herself off. I lifted her up, twisting her arms and mashed her against the wall, her slim body quivering against my hyper-charged muscles.
"I might even go all out, four times your puny weight. I'm going to be a huge, massive super-woman, with muscles like steel and huge, bulging arms. You're going to come just looking at me."
I spread her legs and did something I never would have imagined. I started rubbing her and immediately made her come, my hand soaked.
This is getting way out of hand.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Eileen tried to escape, but she had no chance. She only managed to free one arm and try to crawl away, still moaning furiously. It was ridiculous how weak she was. I could probably hold her with just one hand. After a moment of hesitation, I did. I grinned as my steel-hard muscles coiled and held her down. I slowly lowered my full weight on her. My hand was getting really slippery now. I decided to give her a bit more leash and let her slip out a little more before jerking her back with my super-charged muscles. She gasped as she was pulled back under my bulky body.
She must have come several times now, leaving a soaking puddle on the floor.
Finally, I let her crawl away, she turned on her back, trying to get away from me, but I pounced her, held her and said:
"Don't even try to flee."
I locked her in a bear hug, lifting her up and holding her aloft. As I squeezed, I could feel her come again. I smiled as I lowered her down on my shoulder. She hung there like a wet towel, completely exhausted.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Home at last. Dorothy is off doing whatever she's up to, I'm trying to prepare for the exams. Most of the information is available online and I spent a lot of time keeping up, but there's still a lot to do. I sure hope the president is going to support me there. Otherwise, this all could go horribly wrong. At the same time, I miss Carter. I also occasionally miss Justin. I mean, he's a prick, but I still kinda love him. It's hard.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

I like that she is still a normal college girl, but with the body of a well conditioned competition female bodybuilder, it adds something to her character that she's still worried about getting good grades and somewhat fitting in (though with her body, the opposite has to be true, even in full clothes, her physique most likely is very noticeable.) It will be interesting to see what happens with her boyfriend (s), will Dorothy ever let her keep a romantic relationship with Carter or will she block every attempt? If Justin proves that he has really changed, that he admires her physique and power, could she go back to him, which is probably what Dorothy wants? Keep us posted, dude! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much. I try to keep it as true to the characters as possible.


Dear diary!
Dorothy is back. She went to her tailor. She had to have new outfits fitted and her old clothes adapted. Ever since she's been training with me, she has grown. As a result, her stuff is way too tight. She even burst a seam recently when she just lifted her arms. She seems to be quite happy about this. She also told me she has fixed a date for my session. Of course, it's right before an exam. This is so going to go wrong!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I'm busy preparing for the exam and the session. At the same time, I also maintain the website. The subscribers are all very happy with the new photos. Eileen was so nice as to anonymize me on the pictures so I'm posting them as I get them. I have to admit: I look good. Of course, there are a lot of improvements to make. I should work on my abs which I somehow neglected compared to my chest and arms. There are just hundreds of little things that I could fix.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.