Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Time to shower. Sadly, the cabin is a little tight. I can't really move that easily in this. It took forever and I had to be careful not to bust it. There was no point in buying a new one right here. I hoped that the hotel will have a bigger one. Once I was done, I put on my nightgown and climbed on my bed.
After a while, Lina got into bed too and we switched off the light.
You know what happens next on nights like these ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
"Nora, are you asleep?"
This always happens.
"Not yet."
"Me neither."
"So?"
"I'm still a bit weirded out by your muscles."
"Whatever."
"No ... I mean, I didn't want to insult you. It's just ... I've never seen anybody like you before."
"I guess so."
"It's just amazing how you changed in such a short time."
"Hm ..."
"No, seriously, I doubt I'd be able to do this."
"You don't have to, so why worry."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

lou

really like this story and follow it since a long time...
lookin forward for some nice interactions between her and carter.
:rock:

K+

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
Of course, it went on.
We talked about our lives, about studying, about all the other things that had happened in the last year. After a while, Lina asked:
"I don't want to intrude, but ..."
I knew what she was going to say.
"Yes, of course." I somehow expected this. Lina scrambled over to my bed. I immediately felt her fingers on my pecs.
"Wow. I never thought muscles could be so big."
"It was a lot of work."
I suddenly caught my own hands sliding over Lina's body. That was both awkward and hot.
"You're quite fit too."
"Thank you."
She had now moved to my abs and was tracing them with her fingers.
"Incredible ... I have never touched anything like these. They're like little bricks."
"Wait a second."
I flexed my abs, crunching them hard. I could almost hear Lina gasp.


2
Dear diary!
Of course, it went on.
We talked about our lives, about studying, about all the other things that had happened in the last year. After a while, Lina asked:
"I don't want to intrude, but ..."
I knew what she was going to say.
"Yes, of course." I somehow expected this. Lina scrambled over to my bed. I immediately felt her fingers on my boobs.
"Wow. I never thought breasts could be so big."
"It was a lot of work. Also, they're implants."
"So this is how it feels. I've been thinking about getting some myself."
"It's a bit awkward because you sometimes realize that the implant is there."
"Weird ..."
"Yes, but I can do this!"
I flexed my pecs, letting my boobs bounce. Lina laughed. I said:
"Left, right, left, right, now both."
"That's cool. You've got to teach me."
I suddenly caught my own hands sliding over Lina's body. That was both awkward and hot.
"You're quite fit too."
"Thank you."
She had now moved to my abs and was tracing them with her fingers.
"Incredible ... I have never touched anything like these. They're like little bricks."
"Wait a second."
I flexed my abs, crunching them hard. I could almost hear Lina gasp.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! I'm liking this, I've sort of always been into the storyline where you are so hot that you can turn straight females gay, or vice versa, so this is a cool couple of chapters, seeing Nora and Lina go at it, even though technically both go for guys. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

Totally hot installments. I also like the girl/girl action. K+ deserved.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you, everybody. I hope you keep on enjoying this.

Dear diary!
I slowly moved my hands to her butt. I was well aware that this was crossing any remaining lines, but on the other hand, I was living the most outrageous life anyone could imagine, so I could just as well enjoy it. I squeezed her butt-cheeks and she smirked.
"You're getting into this, aren't you?"
"Sure. You have a very nice butt."
"Or so people tell me."
"Butt, butt, butt. I like the sound, I like the feeling."
She laughed.
"That's cool."
She fumbled her hands between the sheets and my own ass.
"Whoa. You can even feel the ridges, whatever you call them."
"Yeah."
"I can't believe how hard your muscles are."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
The situation was escalating ever quicker. Moments later, we were laying side by side, touching and caressing each other. Honestly, I was completely starved for sex. All the weird stuff I was doing at "work" was nice, but this was way more comfortable. After all, we were friends ... with benefits. I just loved how I could trust her. Also, feeling her getting turned on by my muscles really made me hotter and hotter.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Lina's hand slid further down, now touching my crotch. In the darkness, I could make out her wicked smile.
"What's going on down there?"
I blushed, although I doubt she could see it.
"Er ... This sort of happened."
She smirked:
"Happened? Are you sure?"
I bit my lip.
"Nah. It's the steroids. Does that annoy you?"
"Not really. I heard they're really bad for your health, though."
"They are if you don't know what you're doing. But Dorothy has one of the best doctors in the country to look after us."
Lina slipped her fingers in my snatch and touched my clit. I shivered.
"Yes ..."
"Let me guess: If it feels so good, then it can't be bad."
I nodded.
"True."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
Moments later, I was on top of her, my arms holding her down. Lina continued working my aching sex. I was so horny, I began grinding her hand. Her face was half obscured by my huge pecs and I grunted and growled as she continued stroking my clit. She gasped, catching her breath before my enormous chest closed down on her again. She was moaning and quivering, but I just ground on. I wasn't going to stop now that I was getting off. Her hand slipped inside me, her fingers slippery. She made little noises as I squeezed her fingers with my internal muscles.
"Gah ... This is so awesome ... Lina, this is so ... good."
"Yes. It's a little tight, I like it."
"Come on ..."


2
Dear diary!
Moments later, I was on top of her, my arms holding her down. My chest rested on her jaw. Lina continued working my aching sex. I was so horny, I began grinding her hand. Her face was half obscured by my huge tits and I grunted and growled as she continued stroking my clit. She gasped, catching her breath before my enormous chest closed down on her again. She was moaning and quivering, but I just ground on. I wasn't going to stop now that I was getting off. Her hand slipped inside me, her fingers slippery. She made little noises as I squeezed her fingers with my internal muscles.
"Gah ... This is so awesome ... Lina, this is so ... good."
"Yes. It's a little tight, I like it."
"Come on ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Mmmm, I'm loving this current direction! Such a hot scene, two very hot ladies engaging in a pleasuring experience for both! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Suddenly, I felt my body contracting all over. I was about to come. I squeezed Lina's body, she struggled, I held her harder. My friend tried to free herself, squeeling with delight.
"You're so strong!"
She gasped for air. I wrapped my arms around her. I whispered:
"You're so sexy. Keep going!"
Finally, there was a strange force in me, my mind clouded over. Everything went black for a moment. I never shouted from having an orgasm before. There's always a first time.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Once I recovered, I smiled at her and said:
"Time for me to return favors!"
"Oh, yes!"
She almost squealed in delight. I grabbed her and lifted her up. She gasped and shouted:
"Whoa. What the ... Awesome!"
My arms bulged with effort. She looked at me in confusion, but I pushed her higher. She was hanging in the air when I got up. Then, I brought her crotch to my face and licked her. Instantly, she started moaning and struggling to free herself, but I just laughed between licks. Soon, my mouth was running over with her juices, my tongue was working itself into the folds of her cunt and she was shouting for me to both stop and go on at the same time.
When she finally went limp, I dropped her on the mattress and said:
"Got some more in you?"
She gasped:
"Yes. Please."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Since I started training, I've been full of energy. (Except after training sessions. Then I've usually been as tired as never before.) Anyway, while Lina still had to relax a little, I began fondling her boobs. It was funny. I hadn't touched many breasts before. The last time before my transformation had been when Rita, a girl from my class had started getting them when we were both twelve. I had been mostly curious. After I started dating Justin, I mostly wondered why everybody was so excited about boobs. Mine were huge, but I didn't like them. Now, it was different.
After a few minutes, I had her nipples all hard and her areolae all wrinkly. I grinned as I gave them a good squeeze. Lina gasped and said:
"You're really bi-curious, aren't you?"
"I'm curious about everything. But mostly about you right now."
"So, what do we do?"
"I want to 69."
"I never tried this. Think it will work?"
"I'm a bit taller than you, but we'll manage."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
It did work marvelously. She climbed on top of me and I had her sex right in front of me. I took a pillow to rest my head and got to work, surprised to find her tongue circling my clit. This was so awesome.
I couldn't help comparing her crotch to Dorothy's. My landlady's hairless, supercharged and over-developed power-cunt (heh. That's a word now.) was completely different. While I was always awkward and intimidated by Dorothy's eagerness and ambition to be the best at everything, I felt relaxed with Lina. Maybe it was also because she was my age. I don't know. Still, I was enjoying myself and the gushing of Lina's snatch suggested she did too.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.