LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Oh-oh, someone hacking her computer? That's not good, her whole life could be out there in the open now. I feel for her, I don't know if I could handle something embarrassing I did or said going up on Twitter or Insta****. I hope she finds out who did it and makes her (because I'm guessing it's Amber. But then again, it could be Justin, on orders from Dorothy.) life a living hell, through muscle power. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!


El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCK! I knew it. I fucking knew it. Damn her. Damn this bitch! Fucking Amber! I stormed back in and paced the room, quickly overturning the furniture and looking for her. She had disappeared, leaving only a blob of vomit on the carpet. Why, thank you. What a great way of saying "I like you".
Should I ever meet her again, I'll just twist her head off. This bitch will pay. She WILL pay. I just had to find her soon enough before it would become too clear who this was about.
I suddenly imagined what my friends and parents would say. I just had to scream.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
This was what woke up the two sleeping beauties. Justin stared at me groggily. Carter grinned stupidly and tried to find out where he was. Finally, Justin asked:
"What's going on? Is there a problem? Can I help you?"
Carter chimed in:
"Yeah. Is there anything bothering you?" He took a long look at me and said: "By the way, you're gorgeous."
Justin added:
"Definitely. Wow. Love the look."
They both smiled like the idiots they were. I was grasping for words.
"Listen, guys, remember yesterday night."
Nods.
"Amber was with us. Do you remember when she left?"
They looked at each other. Justin said:
"Nope. Also, dude, you're awesome, no homo."
"You too."
I felt sick.
"Guys, guys, focus. I appreciate your bromance, but that's not the time for this. Do you know where Amber has gone?"
Shrugs.
I ran to the door.
As I pulled it open, I heard Carter say:
"Nora, you're naked. Why don't you calm down for a second, take a shower and tell us what's going on. We'll help you."
Justin nodded emphatically.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So this was it. The worst case scenario. I had no doubt that this was Amber's doing. My life was rapidly heading to catastrophe and there was no plan to get out of this. I have to admit, I should have thought about this. As I spiraled into domination, sadism and fetishism, I should at least have wasted a few minutes coming up with an explanation for my friends and family. Somehow, blaming Dorothy for all this wasn't going to work. On the other hand, just confessing all this was just as impossible.
I had no idea what to do, but I had to find Amber.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Anyway, shower first. The hotel provided me with the luxury of a large booth, complete with one of these mist-machines that shower every part of your body. I have to admit, it was soothing. Thinking back of the small, tight thing in the motel, I really enjoyed it. For a second, I thought that I could train even more and be big enough to fill this one too. Nah. No person in the world could be so big.
I was calming down, when the door opened. The glass was completely fogged. I wiped the condensated water off and looked out. Guh.
"What do you want, guys?"
Justin grinned.
"I just had to pee."
"And you, Carter?"
"Me too."
"Fine. Go ahead."
Listening to them pissing really annoyed me. However, I slowly realized how ridiculous all this was. I snorted.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Justin asked:
"Are you alright?"
"Sure. You're just a little bit funny."
"In what way?"
"Forget it. You know what, just come in. You should clean up and I could use a hand ... or four."
There were wonderful smiles on their faces. On mine too.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
The shower fit three. Within seconds, I had their hands all over my body and I have to say: Wow! I really enjoyed this. This was not drunk fucking. This was pure delicious desire. Feeling their touches, their caresses, their horniness. It was awesome. I felt like the alpha, guiding Justin's hand to my clit. He did his best and it was more than good. I grunted and squealed, the warm water still flowing down my muscles. Meanwhile, Carter tried to squeeze my pecs. Hah! No chance.
I could see him struggle. Grinning, I flexed. He gasped. I pushed him against the wall, forcing myself against him. Justin followed suit. I felt sandwiched in between two hot guys. Yes.


2
Dear diary!
The shower fit three. Within seconds, I had their hands all over my body and I have to say: Wow! I really enjoyed this. This was not drunk fucking. This was pure delicious desire. Feeling their touches, their caresses, their horniness. It was awesome. I felt like the alpha, guiding Justin's hand to my clit. He did his best and it was more than good. I grunted and squealed, the warm water still flowing down my muscles. Meanwhile, Carter tried to squeeze my boobs. As taut as they were, I was amazed by his strong fingers on my skin. He had to admit, my tits were way too big for his hands.
I could see him struggle. Grinning, I flexed my pecs. He gasped. I pushed him against the wall, forcing myself against him. Justin folowed suit. I felt sandwiched in between two hot guys. Yes.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
When I came, I must have screamed like a madwoman. Honestly, I was just so happy to let it all out. It was the frustration about Amber, the months of waiting, the feeling to be desired, the drugs, the whole stuff that had just clogged my mind. Carter stared at me as I panted, looking into his eyes with absolute horniness. Before he could react, I grabbed his cock and slid it inside of me. I felt his hardness in me. I began kneading it with my cunt muscles and saw him gasp and lose focus. I don't know what gave him the idea, but this was the moment Justin decided to slip his dick into my butt. Normally, I would have screamed and protested, I would probably beaten him into a pulp. Now, I was surprised, but I also weirdly enjoyed it.
As they fucked me, I came and came.
Finally, I was satisfied. The boys were completely wrung out and slid to the floor of the shower. I looked down on them and said:
"Thank you. That was ... nice. We might do that again."
There were grunts that largely amounted to "always a pleasure" and "sure".
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Great stuff! I like that Nora has come out of her shell a lot, without the use of alcohol, she has put herself into a really hot situation there, first of all, her and Lina are lady lovers and now she was just in a non-drunk 3 way with two hot guys. I love how she wore the two of them out, they're fairly muscular, fit guys and she took them for all they were worth and was the only one standing at the end! Nice!  I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I peed, got dressed and decided to go looking for Amber. I went down to the reception and asked the concierge about her room.
"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I can't give you that information."
I blinked. Did this guy honestly refuse to tell me where she stayed?
I quickly decided against grabbing him and instead leaned forward.
"I really need to talk to Amber. She has left something in my room."
"I'm sure I can give it to her."
"I'm afraid it's rather personal."
"Ma'am?"
I whispered into his ear:
"It's her panties. She forgot them in my bed, if you know what I mean."
He blushed. I'm pretty sure hotel concierges get to see a lot of weird stuff, but since I had decided to abandon my modest style of dress and embrace my muscular sexiness, I was quite the sight.
"I see ..."
"Exactly. I wouldn't want them to fall in the wrong hands."
"You can trust me."
"I don't doubt that. But you know, personal stuff."
I could see he was hesitating.
I went all in and licked his earlobe. This is the moment where I can say I have left my awkward life behind me.
"Pretty please."
"Gah."
I got her room number.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
As I rode on the elevator, I checked my social media. Amber had successfully outed my first session. I felt my anger well up. Maybe I should just beat her up and be done with it?
After all, there wasn't much she could do to stop me. I weighed twice as much as she did, at least. If I decided to smash her, I would. I hoped I would be able to solve this without violence. Actually, no. Somehow, I wanted to beat her up. I had been putting up with her shit for so long, maybe I should just make her pay. Just make her understand that I've had enough. She's been pushing me for years and now, maybe, it was time.
I could feel my blood surge through my veins. Involuntarily, I flexed my arms. Strength just had to be used occasionally.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

I hope that she doesn't go too far, I mean Amber does seem to deserve a beating for everything she's put Nora through, but there's a point where it goes from revenge to going too far over the line into legal territory. I hope Amber does get what's coming to her, but I feel she may be setting Nora up for a fall, which I hope doesn't happen. But whatever does happen, I'll be looking forward to reading it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
By the time I reached her door, she just reached the part where I uploaded my first pictures. She had even included a link. She would pay. Now.
I knocked on the door. No reaction. Had she gone out? I knocked again. I heard her walk to the door. Then, she asked:
"Who's there?"
"Room service."
"I haven't ordered anything."
I should have planned this more clearly.
"I've got your number right there."
"I'm busy."
"I don't want trouble with the management. Could you just sign this?"
"Wait ... Is this you Nora?"
"Uh."
"Get away from the door, you freak. I'll call the police."
There went nothing.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh-oh, now how will Nora get her revenge? Hehe, I'm not worried, how can that door hold up to all that incredibly strong, huge female muscle? Looking forward to seeing what Nora does. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!