LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
With a crack, I opened the door. The latch imploded and I walked inside. Amber screamed and ran off. I immediately jumped after her. She dodged, but only barely. I followed her through the room. She opened the balcony door and ran out. I jumped over the bed, landed and scrambled back to my feet. I emerged on the balcony and saw her jump to the next one. I climbed on the railing and followed suit. By the time I was there, she had already lept.
I was in hot pursuit. We were in the tenth floor at least. Amber was looking for an open balcony door, as she didn't have time to knock.
Then, the expected happened. She slipped. I saw her drop over the railing, flailing at the posts. Only now did I realize how high up we were.
I made a desperate jump and threw myself at her. I saw myself go over the balcony. Below me, I could see people setting up their towels on the deck chairs. I saw beautiful young people enjoying their time in the pool. I saw the empty space below me.
Shit.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh wow, is this really how the story ends? Or is this some kind of dream sequence? Not the ending I was expecting, but hey, it's been a pretty good story, so I guess it had to end at some time. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

As with any good cliff-hanger, it's not as bad. Also, who'd be writing this diary?

Dear diary!
I caught her by the hand. My fingers wrapped themselves around her wrist and I could hear her squeak. Meanwhile, I managed to grab a hold of the railing and held tight. Sadly, this proved to be a bit much and I heard my shoulder pop out. Yep, dislocated. Awesome. It hurt a lot at first, but then, I somehow didn't care. I held to the railing, my feet dangling above the void, Amber hanging from my arm. I was pretty sure I couldn't pull myself up anymore. Well, I guess I could, but I'd have to drop her.
Now, even though I hated her, I didn't want her to die. Not like this. Actually, not at all. We may not be friends and she may be a bitch and she actively tried to ruin my life ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

maxi-musterjunge

I love this story, I just hope the dislocated shoulder won't be much of a problem for the big girl!
And let's hope she'll still be able to fuck Amber (up?)...

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I didn't drop her, just to make this clear. I was angry, but at the same time, I was relieved. I sighed:
"Amber?"
She sounded shocked.
"Yes?"
"I can't pull us up."
"Why?"
"I dislocated my shoulder. It hurts like hell, but I'm trying to hold on."
"Please."
"I'm doing my best."
We paused for a while. Eventually, she said:
"You're really strong, you know?"
"I know. I hope somebody is going to show up."
"Please. My hand is hurting."
"I'm sorry, but I have to keep my grip."
I realized she was in a complete shock. No way anybody could be so cool and make casual conversation like this.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I looked around: Nobody was on the balconies right now. I guess it was just the wrong moment. Shit. Deep below us, people were having fun. I tried calling out to them, but the wind from the sea covered my voice. Well, that really made my life a little more complex. I didn't want to die, I didn't want to kill Amber. Actually, I did, but not in this way. Suffice to say, it was a bad situation. Finally, I heard her say:
"Nora ..."
"Yes?"
"Don't let me fall."
"I won't. I'll hold you until somebody comes and helps us." In my mind, I added: Or until I have to let go. My arm was getting numb.
I continued:
"Amber? I have a question."
"Yes? What is it?"
"We might die. So I'd just like to know: Why do you hate me so much? For some time now, you've been doing what you could to hurt me. I mean, we used to be friends. What's going on?"
She looked away at first, but then quickly turned back to me. The idea of staring into the depths below us was unnerving.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh, I can't wait to see what Amber's response is going to be! She is such a bitch to Nora for seemingly no reason. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
A confession like this wouldn't be admissible in court, of course, but it did clear up a lot of stuff:
"You stole my crush."
"Your crush?"
"Justin. You stole him. You. The fat, ugly, introverted, awkward nerd. You know how that feels? I'm the best-looking person in our hometown, I'm a model. I'm bright, I'm awesome. I'm even funny. Do you know how few good-looking people that are bright and funny exist?"
I was flabberghasted. Justin? Honestly? I mean, Justin was okay, but she was way out of his league. There was no way she was actually crushing on him. She had continued:
"Not many. I may well be one of a kind. And this is what happens: You turn up and he falls for you. Even after you turn yourself into a weirdo muscle-she-man, he still salivates all over you. Why wouldn't I hate you?"
"Weirdo muscle-she-man? Amber, don't forget whose hand your dangling from."
"You know what I mean."
I thought about this. The numbness in my arm was spreading. I was losing my concentration. This might still have ended badly.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I had to say this:
"Amber, I'm not going to drop you. I could, you know. No one would blame me. You bitch."
She seemed much weaker and smaller now.
"Please don't drop me."
"You did take my diary and put it online."
She mumbled something.
"What was that?"
She stayed silent.
"What was that? Tell me or I'll drop you. I'm serious!"
"I put it on a schedule. It's posting a new page every twenty minutes."
I would have dropped her. I should have.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I didn't.
Instead, I heard Justin and Carter clamber from balcony to balcony, quickly approaching us. I had to act quickly.
"Apologize. Now."
"I'm sorry. Please don't let me fall. Please."
She was crying now. For me, it was clear I couldn't drop her. Now, pathetic as she was, I could do it even less.
When Carter and Justin reached us and pulled us up, she completely collapsed and laid in Justin's arms, crying and whimpering. Meanwhile Carter helped me fix my shoulder. It hurt for a moment, but it was fine seconds later. I rolled my shoulders and said:
"Thank you boys, for saving us."
"No problem. Should we call an ambulance?"
"I'd rather not. I don't want any 'misunderstandings'."
They agreed hesitantly.
While they took care of Amber, I went to her computer, stopped the schedule and deleted the data. Sadly, a lot of the material had already been posted. Somehow, I wished I had just decided to throw myself from the window.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Good to see that both girls are safe and to know exactly why Amber has been so bitchy to Nora, it's almost something like that, in real life and in fantasy. But I hope now that Amber's attitude about Nora has changed, Nora clearly could've let her go at any time, but chose to save her life, even though she was a complete bitch to her for years. Wonder how much has gotten out and who has seen it? I guess we'll find out! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
As you know, you can't take things back from the internet. Once they're out, they can never be forgotten. It was only a matter of time before people close to me would find out. I really had to find a way to handle this. Even though Dorothy had friends in high places and maybe keep my dream of finishing my studies alive, I could hardly ever look my parents in the eyes again. There was no way I could justify this.
So what could I do?
Basically, I had three choices:
I could try to deny this. I could insist that this was not me, that I was the victim of some confusion and that this was somebody else. Anybody looking at me for a second would see that this was a lie. No chance.
I could embrace it. Come out to the world that this was my life and that I actually enjoyed it. Big deal. This was the easiest way to alienate everybody.
I could just sit it out. Take a long European vacation and hope this would all blow over. Maybe some big tragedy or a major faux-pas from a celebrity? I couldn't trust this to happen, but if I sort of disappeared for a while ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I decided to call Dorothy. I left Amber where she was and walked out, back to my room. Before I left, I knelt down next to her and said:
"If you try something like this again, if you try to sabotage me again, I'll break every bone in your body. You can trust me on that one. Got it?"
She mumbled something which I took as a 'yes' and I returned to my room.
I laid down on the bed, my shoulder was still sore after all. After a few rings, Dorothy picked up her phone:
"Nora? What's up? How's your vacation?"
"Madam, it started nice, but now I'm in trouble."
She seemed curious, not worried.
"Tell me. Is it something about your relationship?"
How did she come to that? I had other things to worry about.
"No ... There's a much bigger problem: Amber has found out about what I am doing and has published it."
This timed, I could spot a hint of anger in her voice.
"How did that happen?"
"She found my diary."
"Did she? Well, that was a very bad idea. How much did she publish?"
"Enough to make me crawl into a hole and never come out again."
"I see. That is very ... unfortunate."
"It is. I'm panicking right now. I am basically waiting for my mom to call me and ask me to tell her it isn't true."
"So what do you expect me to do about this?"
"Madam, I need your help. You must be able to do something. Anything?"
There was a pause. Finally, she said:
"Of course. I'm sending Iris. Stay in your room, don't talk to anybody, deny everything."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.