Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Here's a crazy part of the session I forgot. When we were done, we packed up. In the end, it was dark when we left. It wasn't too comfortable to go out in the cold in the soaking wet outfit, but there wasn't too much time to spend outside. In the car, I asked:
"Madam, was it okay?"
"It was very nice, Nora. I enjoyed it. I assume you did too."
I nodded, a little guilty. She handed me a bundle of cash:
"This is for you. You earned it."
I thumbed the bills. That was a lot of money. A lot. Had I just prostituted myself? I did take it. Honestly, I did sweat a lot for this, so I felt I deserved it. Besides: I did have loans to work off. Was this a solution for me?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
There's also this: When we arrived home, just before we entered the driveway, Carter appeared out of nowhere. At least I believe that it was him. He took a long look at our car and then ran away. That was really odd. Maybe I mistook him for someone else. How would he know where I live?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
When I got out of the latex outfit, I felt so relieved. I spent half an hour in the shower, just letting the warm water flow down my body. I noticed that the shower cabin had grown a little smaller lately. I know this is wrong, but it sure feels that way. When I stepped outside, I caught a glimpse of my body in the full-length mirror.
Whoa.
I really turned into an amazon. When I think of the picture I morphed, I have to admit that it's not too far off anymore. I now had these wide shoulders and growing pecs. I flexed and watched as my muscles quivered and hardened. My afro had also taken shape and I was now a massive muscle-woman. Incredible. I was turning into a literal monster.
I cupped my breasts and took my decision.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh boy, I like where this is going, Nora is really getting a good look at her body and she's liking it, it's really turning her on. My hopes are for her to build her chest up by working it out, not by getting implants, while I would respect the decision for her to get implants, as some FBB make them look really good, while others, it just looks bad and awkward, it's really the woman's decision and I respect their decision. So basically here, it's Nora's decision (or more accurately, the writer's decision for Nora.) and no matter what you decide, I'll be okay with it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

1 - No boobs
Dear diary!
I went to Dorothy and asked her for help:
"Madam, I want to grow my pecs even more. I want them to be so big that I don't need to worry about my breasts anymore. Could you help me with this?"
Dorothy smiled and replied:
"No problem. But trust me, this will be hard. I doubt you will enjoy this."
"I'm not particularly enjoying the training now."
"I know, but compared to what's coming up, you're going to long for this soon."
I swallowed. Had I made the right decision?


2 - Boobs
Dear diary!
I went to Dorothy and asked her for help:
"Madam, I made up my mind. I can't stand those floppy breasts anymore. Could you help me with this?"
Dorothy smiled and replied:
"Of course. I'll arrange a meeting with the doctor. He's going to advise you on the best course of action."
"Will it be painful?"
"What is pain to a true devotee of muscle? What can be worse than what I've been putting you through?"
I swallowed. Had I made the right decision?

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

This is the thing i had written about before. The italic parts deal with Nora training her pecs so her breasts disappear, while the bold parts involve implants. They are meant to be parallel.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ilovemuscle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigking90

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Independent of my decision, I'm really starting to miss going to college. Taking classes over the internet is nice, but actually socializing would be better. Besides, I'd like to spend time with Lina and Carter. Sadly, Dorothy has forbidden me from using my social media for the time being. I only get to update her accounts and she's checking that I don't do anything personal.
This is getting annoying.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I received my first piece of fan art today. It's actually quite well done. I've shown it to Dorothy and she laughed.
"Get used to it. I've got quite a few. Someone should scan them once in a while, they're all paper versions."
"I'll get to it, madam."
"Thank you. That's nice of you. Also, there's a funny detail."
"Something special?"
"Sure. You've been asked to give an interview. A shmoe-magazine wants to do a feature on you."
"A real magazine?"
"Nah. Just some fans. But it's a good idea and they pay real money and bring you publicity."
"I'm not sure I want to be too well-known."
"You're quite the sensation. You should live up to the hype and satisfy your fans."
I have fans now. Of course. Now that's something I'll have to get used to.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
The beautician told me that I have to be more careful and really stick to her rules. If I want my skin to stay as clear as Dorothy's there's a lot of stuff to do. There you have it. More rules. All of this is getting on my nerves. I really feel as if I were in a hamster wheel. On the other hand, my back is getting wider lately, so there's some progress aftet all.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
A couple of months ago, back when I did the setup work for Dorothy's website, I also prepared a video chat so she could do some webcam work. I explained it twice, but clearly, this technology was a bit beyond her. so I just did a step-by-step guide on how to make it work. At the time, I didn't want to have to do too much with her business, so I left it at that.
Apparently, Dorothy has been occasionally doing shows on her own, but I had forgotten about it. However, it seems that my interview is going to be done over this channel. I just hope there won't be too many creeps.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

This has been a very interesting series to read, man, it will be interesting to see how she responds to men worshiping her body, both verbally and physically. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I just finished getting ready for the interview. I'm pumped up and dressed in a new outfit Dorothy got me. It's very white, with some deep red details. Iris has been polishing it for a while now and it's really shiny now. I just have to put on my mask now and I'm ready to go.
Dorothy is ready too. Apparently, we're going to be doing this together. I've been thinking. Maybe we should add a little spice at the end?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh yeah, definitely add some spice! I'm looking forward to what her idea of spicy is, but I'm almost positive I'm going to like it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!