⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcboyd

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

El_Roy_1999



Dear diary!
Holy crap shit, if you pardon my French. That was some session. Now the previous ones were weird enough, but this was too much. Let's start with the beginning. Dorothy told me after our morning training session that it was time for us to get ready. The thing would take all day. After getting my make-up, I pumped up until my muscles ached, then walked into the living room. She handed me my outfit for the event. It was quite a lot of stuff. The first part was a bra and panties combo of very thin latex. Shiny, nice, red. I slipped it on. The cups gave my saggy boobs a very good lift. I examined them and saw Dorothy's look. She asked:
"So, have you decided yet?"
"I don't know, madam. I noticed they did get smaller the more I trained. I guess I could get my pecs big enough to really stretch them out and fill them up. Implants ... I'm still thinking about them."
"You'll tell me when you decide. Earlier is better."
The next layer was a transparent bodysuit, complete with feet and a hood. It was constructed so that my hair and ears were outside, but otherwise, it only left my face uncovered. Putting that thing on was really hard. Now that I'm built like the proverbial brick shithouse, I have to really wrap the material over my beefy muscles. When I was finally done, I was very shiny and plasticky. I squeaked a little when I moved. Also, I looked as if I had been shrink-packed. Taking a look in the mirror, I was amazed. I was an amazon. Dorothy nodded and said:
"Not bad. Put on the next layer."
She had to help me with this. It was a black and white set of several pieces that formed a full outfit. The thing really underlined my curves. By that time, I was getting quite hot, and not only because of the bad breathability. When I was set, I was amazed.
The material flowed over my muscles, highlighting their shape and definition. It left my abs exposed and further enhanced my cleavage, all the while keeping me covered in transparent plastic. I took a few tentative steps. It did look very futuristic. I was surprised by the material's resistance, but I coped quite well.
Iris gave my rubbery body a professional shine and helped me into the boots. Those were quite high, but Dorothy had made me practice. I felt like a knight putting on his armor. Thinking about all this makes me hot even now.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Nice description, the outfit was very hotly described, I can almost picture it. Nice young Nora, with very big muscles for her age and size, and a kinky outfit that shows off her muscles very nicely! What's Dorothy wearing? k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So yes, I did have to take a break and then something came up so I'll just continue now.
After putting on all that stuff and being all squeaky and sweaty, I asked:
"What about the mask, madam?"
Dorothy smiled her wickedest smile:
"Do you want one?"
"Of course. I can't have people know who I am, can I? Madam."
She nodded as I added the last word.
"I see ... So you're still squeamish."
"I am. Indeed, madam. I wouldn't want this to ruin my career later on."
Her smile turned all enigmatic.
"Later on. Yes. I guess that's a good idea, then. So, what did you have in mind?"
"I don't know, madam."
I have to admit, I never even thought about this for a moment. All this stuff seemed so foreign and weird. Dorothy leaned back on her sofa:
"So, what is it going to be? A full face mask, a domino mask, what?"
I hesitated.
"Madam, can I try them both?"
"Of course. I'll have some brought up, you can try while I suit up."
She sent Iris to the cave and left. I stood there in this weirdo outfit, all shiny and sexy and I felt somewhat out of place. On the one hand, I thought about leaving, on the other hand, I was still curious. The whole thing was getting out of hand, but I was enjoying myself. I decided to stay. Iris returned with the masks and set them up in front of me. She had brought four of them. The first one was the domino mask she had mentioned earlier. It looked quite superheroically. I tried it on, looked in the mirror and made some faces. I could tell that Iris was smiling behind her own mask. The others were much odder. The second one was a demonic half-mask. It covered the lower part of the face and gave me a devilish sneer. I decided against it since our customer would be able to see my eyes. No point in wearing a mask then. I dropped the third one too. It was a transparent face-mask with holes for the eyes, the nostrils and the mouth. I put it on and looked at my now shiny, bizarrely doll-like face. Nah. I didn't feel good looking at myself like that. The last one was the most extreme. It was an honest-to-God fetish gas-mask. It looked quite similar to the one Iris was wearing. I decided to try it on and needed her help. It took me a while to be able to breathe under it. Then, I pulled it off. That was all too much. I'd have to get used to it first. The domino mask was it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Once again, something came up. Dorothy, of course. But here I am again, continuing the narration.
Dorothy came in. I was amazed. Now, my suit made me look very sexy, mysterious and fetishy, but Dorothy was something else. Not only had her resolute increase in training made her even bigger and more muscular, the suit showed her body off in the most flattering way. Her thighs had now become so big that they literally rubbed against each other when she walked. You could see every muscle tense and untense through the fabric. With her long-shafted boots which had been tailor-made to account for her enormous calves, she looked taller and even more leggy.
She said:
"You can shut your mouth now."
I did, only now realizing that I had almost let my brain trickle out through my mouth. I said:
"You look awesome, madam."
"Thank you. I decided I had to put some special effort in it. I wouldn't want you to outshine me ... yet."
The last word trailed in the air for a few seconds. What was she up to?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So, about the session.
First of all, Dorothy got me this badass longcoat to hide my outfit from view. It's really awesome, black with white highlights. Cut to show off my hourglass figure. Yes. I do have an hourglass figure now. You wouldn't believe it, but I am now a beast of muscles and fitness and I'm definitely going to grow some more. I added a fancy red scarf to that and put up the coat's cowl.
We went out and took the car. Dorothy told me it would only be a short drive, but there was really no point in tiring ourselves out. I asked:
"So, madam, who is this client?"
"A surprise. You might know her."
"Her? It's a woman?"
"Of course."
We drove to the university. Dorothy showed an invitation to the guard and he let us go inside. I wonder what he must have thought. After a few moments, we reached a very old and venerable house. I recognized it from our initial tour. It was the president's home. Whoa. I was now getting very skeptical about the sagacity of all this. Dorothy drove the car into the garage and said:
"Any last words?"
"Is ... she ... our customer?"
She laughed:
"Of course. Why do you think did you get all the little perks?"
"So she knows who I am?"
"She suspects it. I gave her your name and asked for her support, but I didn't tell her why. I've known Billie for years now, you can trust her."
This was really getting weird now. So much for anonymity.

We got out of the car. Dorothy took two suitcases from the trunk and handed me two big bags. They must have been pretty heavy, but I carried them just fine. We entered the house itself and were immediately greeted by the president. She was a large woman, broadly built, but not muscular per se. Instead, she was rather overweight, even more than I used to be. She wore a robe and had her black hair cut in a bob. Thinking of her age, she probably dyed it. She gave Dorothy a little bow and asked:
"So this is your prodigy?"
"Yes. She has made a lot of progress over the last months."
"When can I try her?"
"Soon. But we should warm up first, shouldn't we?"
"Absolutely."
The large woman led us to her living room. The furniture had been moved aside to make room for several mats. There were drinks prepared and I spotted some snacks. Billie, as the president was apparently called, walked on the mat and said:
"I'd really love to look before we start."
Dorothy nodded and said:
"No problem."
With these words, she let her coat slip off her massive shoulders. She revealed her enormously muscled, plastic-clad physique and flexed her arms. Her biceps seemed even bigger now. She did a few routine poses, then walked to me and pulled my own coat off too. I could see Billie's eyes open wide. She reached for a nearby dildo and began to masturbate slowly.
Confidently, I strode forward, letting my calves bulge against my boots and stepping around Dorothy, brushing my latex-covered fingers over her supremely shiny body. Her rock-hard muscles somehow made me aroused. I could feel a warm wetness in my clothes. Dorothy took me and led me through a few dance-steps she had taught me during our last sessions. When she dropped me down, holding my back, I rested calmly on her unmovable arm and smiled as she lifted me back up. I could see that the president was now VERY excited.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Sorry for not saying anything the last couple of chapters, but I like where this is going, it may have been part of the act, but I'm liking Nora's confidence when talking about her body, and I liked that last scene, with Nora and Dorothy engaging in a really sexy muscle dance. Dorothy has taught her well. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
This was getting long, so here's more.
Dorothy led me to the side, walked over to Billie and took her hand. The large woman stood up, looming over her guest. With a quick move, Dorothy pulled off the other woman's robe, revealing a plump and massive body. It was clear that Billie did not work out, but that she was naturally big. She was nowhere near ripped and especially not as tight and vascular as us. She wore a set of black latex underwear that appeared to be strained by her pendulous breasts and her big butt.
She followed Dorothy on the mat. They started with some playful wrestling, each one trying to find a grip on the other's arm. Occasionally, Billie managed to grab a hold of my mistress, but she slipped on the shiny material. Then, Dorothy suddenly launched herself at the gargantuan woman, maneuvered herself behind her and locked her muscular arms around her. Billie tried to free herself, struggling against the steel-rod muscle of her assailant. She attempted to regain her stand and use her superior height, but Dorothy retreated and called me.
I complied and took the president's legs. Together, we twisted and threw her on the mat. She landed with a gasp. Dorothy wrapped her legs around her neck and ordered me to lock her legs. The large woman struggled and fought, but she could do nothing against our strength. Every time she tried to force us, we just squeezed a little more. She gasped and groaned and I could see she was extremely aroused. Dorothy gave me a wink. We had agreed that this meant releasing her. Slowly. The president suddenly realized that there was a window of opportunity and forced her restraints. She twisted out of the scissors and tried to get to her feet, Dorothy's legs still holding her neck. My teacher grinned and stood on her hands, quickly walking closer to her opponent and then throwing her over herself. The president landed on the mat and Dorothy was upon her. She summoned me back to her prey and we put her into a double arm-lock.
The struggle went on and on and the president clearly couldn't get enough. She struggled, she fought, but every offensive was halted in its tracks by my behemoth landlady. After two hours, I was completely exhausted. The plastic was not exactly breathing and I was hot and sweaty. Our client was also tired, but she still fought on. Dorothy had long since switched to the strange toughness of old people who simply carried on, even though they should have collapsed a long time ago.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I'm getting to the end of it.
We took a short break after the first round and had another one a little later. This time, we used the stuff from the bags. I had no idea you could do these kinds of things with ropes and restraints. I'm not entirely sure whether I want Dorothy to teach me.
On the other hand, I was fascinated by Dorothy's absolute toughness and incredible stamina. Every time she sensed that I was getting tired or weak, she took over the scene and let me rest, all the while maintaining the pressure on the president. After what took forever, our client having spent herself and having had so many orgasms she could no longer move, Dorothy whispered:
"Let's do a final round. The coup de grâce."
"The what?"
"The final blow."
Dorothy led me to her, then said:
"Help me out of my top."
I removed the outer latex layer and saw that Dorothy was flexing her inhumanely thick pecs. The fabric was about to tear anyway. Moving my smooth fingers over the shiny surface that instantly adapted to her muscles' striations was intoxicating. I tried pushing my fingers into the rock-hard armor-plate. There was no point. I might just as well have tried to print my fingers into a slab of steel. I slowly opened the transparent suit. I exposed my mentor's chest and licked over it. It was salty with sweat. I could hear the president's gasps and grunts behind me. Dorothy pulled open my suit and showed her my squeezed breasts. She mashed her muscle plastron against my exposed chest. She whispered in my ears:
"Imagine having a chest as thick as mine."
Now it was my turn to gasp.
We kissed, her tongue forcing itself into my mouth. I felt her vice-like grip on my arms. In this moment, I swore to myself that I would eventually overtake her.
Behind us, the president came, almost losing consciousness in the process.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

maxi-musterjunge


Jeremy Lightning

Yes, the story is really getting hot now! Nora and Dorothy are both looking hot in (and out) of their outfits, and them making out really got my attention, wow! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So I literally got this off my chest. Thinking back about this, I'm still astonished. I never would have thought I would have such an effect on anyone. Comparing my pictures now with my "before" snapshots, I have really changed. I've actually turned myself into an amazon. I have to admit, it makes me feel awesome. I can't deny that I'm greatly enjoying this, even if it's so painful.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
There's another thing. Ever since I started the special supplements, I feel as if I began changing. It was slow at first, but I realized that I am frequently very horny. I usually have it under control, but sometimes, I just have to get it out. It's really awkward. I've been thinking about sneaking out and buying a ... thing. I could borrow one of Dorothy's, I'm sure she has plenty, but I don't think that's something you should share. That would be gross.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


Jeremy Lightning

I like where this story is going, Nora is becoming hotter, both physically, and sexually. Maybe not as hot as Dorothy yet, but if she continues to keep taking the supplements that Dorothy is giving her, which seems to be making her more muscular, stronger and more lusty, that time may come, and I hope to be here when it does. But as long as there's more making out between the two, I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for more of this story! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!