LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So I had the interview. I somehow expected it to be horrible, but instead, everybody was very courteous. Also, Dorothy made it clear that rude comments would not be tolerated. The internet is not usually so kind. It started with the questions I had expected: How tall I was. 5'10". What I weighed right now. Rude, but understandable. 175 pounds. How often I work out in a week. Six days. My maxes. Deadlifts 160 pounds for 12 reps, leg press 480 pounds, curls 100 pounds. My measurements. Dorothy helped me with the tape measure. 14" biceps, 15" calves, 22" thighs. 25" waist. About the chest ... I decided not to tell yet.
I got compliments for my looks and hairstyle. Badass afro.
Then, there was some talk about favorite exercises, preferred food, movies, TV shows and other stuff. I managed to answer all that truthfully without saying too much about myself.
When the time was up, Dorothy was about to switch everything off, when I took her hand, pulled her to me and gave her a long French kiss.
I shut off the camera at the same moment.
The net went wild.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
I've been increasing my chest workouts and Dorothy has gone out of her way to provide me with assistance. After all, my last-second move has really increased traffic on her site and has brought her quite a few new customers. I think that she is very happy with me right now. The problem with these bonus workouts is that I really can't move anymore. The strain is so intense, I ache whenever I try to do anything. The massages finish me every time. I'm just so bruised, I wonder how long I'll cope. Also, it doesn't seem to be doing much. My progress has been steady, but I feel as if I were on a plateau now. I wonder if I should ask Dorothy to increase my dosage. After all, if I want a big, steel-hard chest, I'll have to grow a lot.


2
Dear diary!
I had my meeting with the doctor. He's a plastic surgeon of renown and clearly very good at his work. The proof is, he tried to talk me out of it. His argument was simple: with a chest as broad as mine and my current state of fitness, implants would be getting in my way. I guess he's right. On the other hand, I do want my breasts to look better. It's really annoying to have such useless flabs stuck to you. I've decided to ask Iris. After all, she has a pair of the hugest implants I've ever seen.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I really miss being in class. Somehow, living in Dorothy's house makes me feel trapped. I'll have to talk to her soon. On other news, I think I saw Carter on the street outside. Is he watching the house?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Japagreipe

Wow. Don't know how I managed to avoid this story for so long, but somehow I did. This is just so well written and executed. I've always been a fan of your stories, but I think this might be your best one. I just love stories that progress more slowly, where the growth isn't too sudden. When the growth happens slower you just feel like the protagonist is more deserving of the gain after struggling so hard. Not sure what to think of splitting the story in two parallel arcs. So far I've been reading both. I guess time will tell if I'll just stick with one or keep reading both just for comparison and because I can't always decide if I prefer the fake breasts or pure pecs.

There are just so many elements here that I like. Already mentioned the slow progression, but also an older hugely muscular woman and some lesbian action. Love the story. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work. K+

El_Roy_1999

Thank you. I really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you like it.

1
Dear diary!
Higher dosage it is. Dorothy has done the same. She clearly feels threatened by my growth. Or maybe she always wanted to do it but missed the motivation. Now we're both pumping iron like crazy. It's weird: I was never into drugs and was always afraid of doing anything stupid and now, here I am. On the other hand, the stuff is clean, I have a doctor who's checking my health every week and there's a clear goal to it. Also, feeling the pump when doing chest exercises is awesome. I just love it when I'm done and it's really throbbing with strength. I can't wait to have a chest as big as Dorothy's.


2
Dear diary!
I summoned Iris to my room and ordered her to strip. She peeled herself out of her suit and kneeled in front of me. As I've told you before, I'm getting good at this domination stuff. I had her stand up and come over to me. Then, I touched her boobs. I've touched other women's breasts before, of course, but never implanted ones. Well, these are huge. It's really strange. They're somewhat ball-like. Very round and taut. When I squeezed them, Iris gasped. I wondered what it felt like to have such things in your body. Did they feel foreign? I told her to lie down on the bed and climbed on top of her. The breasts stood proud from her chest. I imagined myself having tits like these. This would be a complete change to my own soft, pliable ones. Should I do this?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

ilovemuscle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Japagreipe

Heh. I believe I'll keep on reading both versions. They both seem pretty hot to me. This way I can satisfy more of my fetishes aswell. Good work. K+

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
My mom called me. I have to admit, I haven't been thinking about her at all. I guess I should be ashamed. Still, we had a nice chat and she brought up an interesting subject: spring break. I still haven't made plans for this. I might want to visit home, but just for a few days. I actually want to go to the beach. After all, that's what it's all about.
Also, my family is okay, which is fine, but they all miss me. I have to admit, I've really ignored them. I'm going to have to send them some pictures, but I don't want them to worry. Maybe photoshop will help.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Dorothy has suggested a photoshoot for me. With Eileen. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Last time, I was all tensed up because of the exams, but this time, I'm totally relaxed. I hope I'll be able to learn a lot from her and maybe even get some connections. After all, I really want to work in creative industries and as far as I know, she's very well connected. However, my landlady told me it would be best to get the chest ready first. I might be able to get her to give me a longer leash then.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Japagreipe

Makes you wish that it was for real and you got to see the results from the photoshoot :P. I always wish these type of growth stories were illustrated. Thanks for keeping up with the story. K+

Jeremy Lightning

I really like where htis is going, and I would definitely love to see what her family's reaction to her new muscles and confidence, obviously bringing them along with pictures of her progress would make sense, to not give them heart attacks when they see her for the first time, but yeah, I wonder what her dad will think? Will he show attraction to her despite being her father? Yeah, I know incest is not accepted by most people, to me it's a little hot. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
It's now really cold outside. Dorothy is away on a session and I just opened my window to let in some fresh air. When I looked outside, I spotted Carter watching the house. I hesitated. Should I give him a wave? I could even go out and talk to him. On the other hand, I wanted to stay on Dorothy's good side.
I didn't do it.
I guess this was a stupid decision. I really like him and I totally miss him.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I sent my mom and dad some pictures. I doctored them for a while until they looked normal. Also, I wrote about how my studies are progressing (they are) and how I managed to earn the favor of the president (I did, but not in the way you'd think). I also told them I live a very organized life and I don't go on parties (I don't, although I wish I would). I hope this satisfies them.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Why doctor the photos? If she's going home, her muscles are obviously going to stick way out. I can imagine setting them up by sending pictures of her in small amounts, showing her progress over weeks and months, but showing pictures of her as a normal girl, when she's anything but, and then going home as the muscular diva she is now, I don't know, doesn't seem right. But I guess we'll see where it goes from here.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
Is it just me, or has my voice dropped a little? I do sound more assertive, but it's odd. Also my chest is really ballooning now. It's getting wider and wider and I'm starting to look very hardcore. Honestly, I could keep up with most football players now. My breasts are now getting all stretched out. This might work. It does feel odd, though.


2
Dear diary!
I did the rice test today. It's amazing how much rice you need to use in order to get a pair of decent-sized breasts. Iris helped me and sized them up for me. I stuffed them in one of my old bras which only fit with extensions in the back. They look nice, but I've got to be careful not to look too stripperific.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.