⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatJustice

Boooo! Go big or go home! ;)

Seriously, loving the story, can't wait to see how it develops!


Japagreipe

Awesomness. I'm sooooo looking forward to your posts. Gotta love big muscular chests. K+

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I have an appointment with the doctor later that day. Dorothy has agreed to let me go on my own. So, I'm going to go by foot. It's going to take a while, but in these university towns, places are actually reachable. It's not like in my hometown where you've got to have a car if you want to go anywhere. Now, I may be odd on that point, but I actually enjoy this.
Anyway, I've prepared my clothes for the trip. I chose a hoody, some cargo pants and a big scarf. Plus: sneakers. Dorothy makes me walk a lot in heels now and they're so uncomfortable. I'm just glad that I can wear flats now and then. Since I'm currently in the bulking phase (as I've been for weeks), I'm going to skip on the big jacket. First, I don't really fit in, second, it makes me look like the marshmallow man.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I've got to write this down right now. I'm still at the doctor's office, but this is super important.
The moment I got outside of the mansion, Carter turned up. Out of thin air, so to say. He just accosted me and said:
"Are you alright? I haven't seen you in ages."
That was a rather unsexy opening, but what did I expect?
"Yes, since the party. I'm sorry about what happened."
"No problem. It was a surprise and it did hurt a little, but I got better."
He smiled. He does have a very nice smile. I wouldn't mind seeing it more often.
"That's a relief. I was worried, but i couldn't do anything."
"I couldn't catch you on the social media and you're not answering your phone either. Is everything alright?"
"Dorothy is keeping me busy, but otherwise, I'm fine."
"Dorothy is your landlady, right?"
"Right. She's a bit overprotective."
"I see. Is it okay if I come with you for now? No stress, I just want to catch up."
His look told me a little more. Was I ready to get involved in all this? Dorothy wouldn't like it. On the other hand, I was my own boss too.
I nodded.
"I'd really appreciate it."
"I missed that 'really'."
I blushed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Japagreipe

Uh oh. I'm interested to see how Dorothy reacts. Fun times ahead. K+

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, it will be, and will Nora be able to protect him now, will she be confident enough to tell Dorothy that she will see whoever she wants whenever she wants? I'm looking forward to finding out. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
A short break for administration and we're back.
Carter and I were walking along together and I was really starting to feel nice. He's a cool guy. He's funny, he's cute. He's a bit of a jock, of course, but if I'm honest, so am I now. He told me everything about the current classes, gave me a few tidbits about people's relationships and told me of his plans for spring break. I'm really looking forward to going. I want to go to the beach. I have all this money, I should blow it on fun stuff too. Besides, I could always ask Dorothy to arrange another session. Hey, I could even try to do one on my own.
But I am digressing. I somehow managed to convince Carter that I was not a house-slave or something like that.
Instead, I told him I assisted her in her job, which I do. I'm just quite sure that he didn't think what being Dorothy's personal assistant involved.
When I realized that I was running late, I took my leave, but I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
I might have added:
"More soon."
He might have blushed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
So the consultation is over and here are the results: I am coping well with the supplements. The doctor has accepted to further increase my dosage, but he has suggested I should come here once a week for in-depth check-ups. At the first sign of trouble, I'm supposed to call him. This is getting dead serious, but I've been making such insane gains that it's worth it.


2
Dear diary!
The doctor checked my breasts again, I told him about the size I had decided on and he accepted. I guess he wasn't all too keen on this, after all, they'll have to be quite big to look good on me, but where'd be the point otherwise. Also, we decided on inflatable implants. This would be better for the surgery, after all there would be less material to be stuffed in.
All this sounds a bit creepy, but I'm really looking forward to fix my sad empty boobs.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
It took all my courage, but I asked Dorothy about spring break. And she said ... drumroll ... YES!
Incredible! I'm going to the beach. I'm going to have fun. I'm going to lie in the sun and party and play volleyball and eat ice cream and learn to surf and impress all the guys with my big arms and drink cocktails and wear fancy swimsuits and everything!
This is going to be so awesome!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Japagreipe

The beach... bikinis, wet shiny muscles... yeah, I'm glad she gets to go! I'm also eager for more gym action. K+

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I will definitely like to see what she looked like on the beach in her bikini, and seeing how everyone reacted to her sexy muscles. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
It's settled. I'm going to do a session on my own, earn some money and blow it on my vacation. Dorothy has started planning everything. Once my boobs are ready, I'm good to go. There's also the photo-shooting, but it's going to be fine.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
In view of the photoshoot, Dorothy has put me on a short-term diet. I'm supposed to get more cut in time. Let me tell you, this sucks. I can't tell you how much I hate it. I'm cold, I'm hungry and all I think about is food. It's very annoying. I had forgotten how awful this was during last term and now, I'm at it again. I seriously hope this will be worthwhile. I'd hate to have suffered through this for nothing.

2
Dear diary!
The big day has come. Literally. I woke up early, having been nervous all night long. Every time I managed to fall asleep, I woke back up because of stupid dreams. This was really hard for me. As a result, I got up very early, even before the sun went up. I had prepared everything on the day before, so I sat around with nothing much to do. In the end, I just read some online comics. That was nice, but I couldn't concentrate. This will be my first surgery ever. I just hope it all goes well.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

1
Dear diary!
Holy shit, if you pardon my French. Dorothy was right! Getting ripped is hard, but it's worthwhile. I mean, look at me! I've been doing my routines, I've been starving myself, but, whoa, do I look awesome. I can almost count the muscle fibers on my chest now. Also, it's amazing how large my chest is now. Just so you get the picture: When I look down, my pecs sort of block my view. Also, I have a kind of muscle-cleavage when I put on a shirt with a lower neckline. I'm closing in on Dorothy now.


2
Dear diary!
Oh my God, I am so busted! I'm going to leave this stupid pun right here. Actually, I'm not. The fill-up will be later, once I'm healed. The surgery was a success, I'm bandaged but painless. The doctor came to see me right after I woke up, checked that everything was alright and let me sleep. I can't see a thing of how my boobs look now, but my chest feels very tight. I'm supposed to take my time recovering. I asked about when they are going to be filled, but he told me to take it easy for now. We'd do that once I'm healed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.