⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I've been on this hardcore schedule for three weeks now and I'm absolutely exploding with muscle. I'm also pretty sore all the time, but as they say, "no pain, no gain". I haven't written in the last two weeks because there was nothing to write about. The only things that happened were: I went to the gym, ate a lot, did some homework and went to lectures. I also sleep a lot. Dorothy has been taking progress photos of me and I've been posting them on her sites. People are reacting quite well to them. Also, Dorothy has allowed me to take some pictures of her. It's coming along nicely and we've got quite a lot of subscriptions.
About the muscles: I've put on ten pounds since I started this new regimen. Ten pounds of lean muscle. It's really crazy. My shoulders are now much bigger than before and my arms have added at least half an inch. Also, my six-pack has returned. I have to admit I missed it. I look like one of those fitness girls now, it's just that my breasts still look like somebody let out air out of a balloon. For now, it's not much of a problem, but Dorothy always looks at me judgementally.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

It's nice to know that she's liking that her muscles and definition are comping back, at least for the most part, sure she's losing size in her breasts, but imo, pecs are better. I look at Annie Riveccio and Collette Guimond as sexier than Katie Upton and Scarlett Johansson any day, sure they're sexy for normal women, but muscle women are my first preference, always. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Lina tried to reach me, but I'm so tired all the time, I just couldn't call her back. I asked Dorothy whether I could have a day off, but she just gave me a snorting laugh. I decided not to ask again. I noticed that Dorothy is changing. Not her personality, her looks. I think she's also trying to add some more mass. I wouldn't have expected this, but she's now pushing herself really hard at the gym, even harder than usual. She also bought me new gymwear. It's a special outfit that is really snug. Like so snug, you can hardly breathe in it. It's really constricting. However, she told me that it amplifies the effect of weight training, so I wear this. Still, it's even tighter than the weird rubber outfits.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Three more weeks have passed and finally, Dorothy allowed me to go out with Lina. She also told me I get to have a cheat meal, so I should chose wisely. I tried to put on my usual clothes, but failed miserably. It's odd. Back when I used to be overweight, I couldn't fit them over my boobs or my stomach. Or my butt, for that matter. Now, I almost tore up one of my shirts at the shoulder and the stupid neck-hole is just too tight. The clothes just feel like saran wrap on top and like stupid bags below. I told Dorothy about this and she laughed. She said:
"You'll better buy a larger number, because there's still room to grow for you."
Just how big does she want me to get?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

I hope very big, the bigger, the better has always been my adage. I like Dorothy, and want to see her get bigger too. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

klaus74de

Top Story!!!! :bravo: :clap:

Please no silicone implants. strong hard pecs are much better!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So I met Lina and it was amazing. It was also really, really weird. Dorothy had bought me some new outfits which were definitely more to her taste than to mine. They really flaunted my figure in the most impressive way. Since I now have linebacker shoulders (not quite yet, but they sure feel that way), I would have expected something a little more slimming. But no. Dorothy got me some shirt with a pattern that really exaggerated my growing V-taper. It's not a real V-taper yet, like Dorothy's, but I call it this way and it does give the impression. Combined with my new bras, I have a very impressive shape now. When I look at myself in the mirror, I have to resist the urge to take a selfie. Whatever, I just took one. I'm just not going to post it.
I also decided to stop straightening my hair. There's really no point. The curly look definitely looks better on me and I'm so going to get an afro as soon as it's grown out enough. I'm going to look so badass.
About badass: The moment Lina saw me, she went "Oh - my - God!". She asked:
"Wow! What happened to you?"
I blushed.
"I just trained some more and my landlady insisted on helping me."
"Who is your landlady? Arnold Schwarzenegger?"
I blushed some more. I couldn't tell her the truth, could I?
"Nah. She just gave me some hints."
"You'll have to ask her to get me some hints too. This is really impressive!"
I must have smiled like an idiot when she said all this. No one ever complimented me on my looks except for Justin. Shit. Maybe that was the problem. There's that saying that women want to change their men and men want their women to stay the same. Did I make a mistake?
I couldn't think about it since Lina snapped her fingers and said:
"Hey, Nora? Are you there?"
"Sure. Sorry. I spaced out from all the compliments."
"Cool. Be my guest. So, what do we do now?"
"I have a cheat meal I can have. So how about it?"
"Yay! Cheat meal!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
It will take me a while to digest all this. I'll try to start with the beginning. We went to a burger joint and I had my first real burger in months. It was so good. And the fries! I miss this so much! All the time, people stared at me. At least I thought so, I'm not certain.
After eating, we went on a walk and Lina said:
"You know what, I want to have a party tonight. At the sorority, we have an emergency package and we're totally going to use that."
"I'm going to have to ask my landlady if it's okay for me to stay out. This is my first break in weeks, I don't want to abuse it."
"What? Look, girl, you're a grown woman. You definitely grew a lot. You're an adult, you can stay out as long as you want."
"I'm not sure about that ..."
"Well, I am. We're going to call your friend, Carter, and we're going to have a party. I have decided this and this is what we'll do."
I looked at her. She gave me a ridiculous nod and pointed at herself. Then she laughed out loud.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

sicktick

keep up the great work, your stories are always expansive and fantastic reads

Jeremy Lightning

I'm fairly sure Dorothy isn't going to be happy about Nora going out to the party. I can imagine that she's going to clamp down on Nora and make her work out even harder and for longer than she already does! Not that I'm against that, any time where you can make a woman much stronger and more muscular through hard work and a little chemical help, I'm all for it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I just got my food. Honestly, I'm thankful Dorothy still lets me have my diary after what she threatened to do. But back to that evening:
We got to the sorority house, opened the emergency pack, had drinks for everybody (I only drank water. I didn't want to make Dorothy angrier than she already was.) and got it on. Carter showed up after a while and we had a great time. He's funny, he's cute and he's really impressed with my muscles. I liked it how he looked when he saw me the first time. I could almost feel how he wanted me. This is so much better than Justin.
Even more impressive was how the other girls at the sorority treated me: One of them actually asked me whether I was a fitness model. Me. A model! I never imagined this. Of course, I flunked it by laughing and only then realizing that she was serious about it. I mean, I looked at myself in the mirror and I have to admit that she's right. Dorothy's beautician has really outdone herself. I have awesome skin now, my nails look perfect, my hair is shiny. I do look like a model. Whoa.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Just a question: Is there a way to set up "spoiler" tags? I'd like to give readers the possibility to either read one version or the other of a part.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
More training. I'm really not getting ahead that well.
Anyway, I was at the party and it was awesome! Carter was there and we talked a lot. We ended up on the porch of the building, we both had a cup in our hands and we talked and talked. It seemed to me I knew him for years. He showed me a picture of him on his smartphone. He used to be a real weakling, but then he decided to turn his life around. I could relate. I broke down and showed him a pic of mine. He said I also looked good that way. That was exactly the right thing to say. This guy is the best.
However, before we could continue, I got a message by Dorothy.
"Where are you?"
Yes. That was the problem. I should have been home by then. I wrote back some excuses and told her I'd come in a few hours.
"Come home now. You are already late."
I replied again:
"I'll be home soon, madam, just two more hours. I'm not that far away. Just at the sorority."
By that moment, Carter asked:
"What's going on?"
"My landlady wants me to come home."
"Who cares? I think she can wait."
"You don't know my landlady."
"Nope. But I know you. And I want to be with you."
He's so cute!
Dorothy insisted:
"Come home now. Or I'll come and get you."
I decided not to answer.
Big mistake.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Oh oh! Knowing Dorothy, she's not one to make idle threats, she's going to show up and drag Nora out of there and if Carter wants to do something about it, we may see what the mature female bodybuilder is truly capable of! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

You are aware that I am writing these chapters in advance and that you might just have guessed my plans?
I congratulate you and thank you for your support!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.