LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
To cut things short: Not answering Dorothy's messages is foolish.
Ten minutes later, her car showed up. She got out, walked to the porch and looked down at me:
"Get in the car. Now."
Carter, the wonderful fool, decided to be the hero. He got up and said:
"Listen, lady, my girlfriend and I are sitting here and enjoying ourselves. How about you come back in an hour or two."
Dorothy smiled. She asked me:
"New friend?"
I nodded.
"Very well. What's your name?"
"Carter."
"Excellent. Now, Carter, I want you to apologize. You are very rude and I hate it when people are rude."
I wanted to stop him, but he said:
"I don't think ..."
Dorothy shrugged and took of her jacket. Carter's eyes went wide as he saw her bowling ball shoulders. She grinned and added:
"Sit down, be quiet, let me do my job."
I got up. Carter interrupted me:
"Don't ..."
He was cut off abruptly when Dorothy grabbed his collar and hoisted him up. His arms flailed uselessly as he tried to act. Finally, he managed to twist around and grab the older woman's head, but she just tossed him up, caught him and forced him down. She switched her grip and squatted, suddenly lifting him up upside-down. I could see her grin as she held him at his waist, his legs above her head. She was about to drop him into a piledriver when the other party guests showed up to take a look at the commotion. Dorothy picked him up, lifted him over her head and said:
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience."
With little effort, she tossed him behind a hedge. Then, she turned to me.
"Get in the car. Disobeying me will cost you dearly. No more cheat days for you!"
And that's how I ended up in this mess.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I liked seeing her power, she picked him up with seeming ease, making his big, fit body look like a rag doll, showing that despite being a good looking, in-shape male, Dorothy, the very mature muscle lady showed him that he couldn't stop her from doing whatever she wanted to with him! And that means that pretty much, there is no one in Nora's life that could save her from Dorothy, if she needed them to. Unless Nora becomes strong enough to stop Dorothy herself. But that probably won't happen... for a while. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I've been thinking a lot about all this: Am I being abused by Dorothy? I mean, after all, she is very harsh and she is forcing me to do things I don't like. However, she did tell me something in the beginning which I really forgot. When I moved in, she said:
"Whenever you've had enough of this, you can just say 'I'm leaving.' and that's good for me. Also, don't forget 'cauliflower'."
Now that I'm slowly getting into what she's doing, I understand it's some kind of safe-word. Still, I would have preferred her to be a little clearer on this.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
About the mess: Dorothy has arranged for me to take my classes over the internet. It's really odd, but she has decided that it's better for my training. I can see why. Lately, she has been really pushing me. I am now bench-pressing 250 pounds and that's impressive. Also, my abs are now really defined. You can see them through regular clothes if they're a tight fit. I feel like a beast.
I no longer train at the regular gym. Instead, Dorothy has showed me her personal training room at the mansion. After I had just accomplished a really hard workout, she called me and said:
"Okay. You're starting to get in shape. I appreciate that you're serious about what you're doing. However, strength alone isn't enough. You need to be able to use it."
"But, madam, I'm already lifting all I can ..."
"I'm not talking about lifting."
She was wearing a simple t-shirt and training pants combo. She removed the pants and revealed her huge thighs. They seemed to have become even larger than before. She took some wide woolen pants from a table next to her and slipped them on. Then she took one of these Judo jackets and pulled it over her huge shoulders.
"I'll teach you how to wrestle and grapple."
She threw me a pack of clothes and added:
"I'm going to enjoy this."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, this should be good! Even though I'm not completely for Dorothy beating Nora up, it's good for Nora to know how to defend herself, even if it really goes against Dorothy in the long run, since I'm thinking that eventually, Nora will become stronger than Dorothy and realize it, and if she at one point decides she has enough of Dorothy's controlling ways, then Nora has the means now to defeat Dorothy and retake her life. But once again, that's probably going to happen a long way down the road, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in between. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Even before, I felt I was going crazy, but this is really insane. Dorothy has been slamming me on the mat for the last weeks. I'm so bruised and tired, I can hardly think straight. She's ridiculously strong and very aggressive. I try to attack her, she counters my assault and back to the mat I go. We've been doing this for days and I'm not seeing any improvement. Sometimes, I slip up so bad she gets me in an arm-lock. I can hardly breathe and struggle. At the same time, being squeezed by her huge arms is arousing. I must be going mad. Her strength is intoxicating. She's getting buffer all the time, while I get ever more tired. Yesterday, she pushed my face against her thick pecs and flexed them, almost choking me. The day before, she grabbed me with her legs and constricted my waist. I had to fight with all I had not to pass out.
I hesitate every day: Should I just tell her to stop or will I finally be strong enough to even force her into a draw?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I got two days off! Of course, Dorothy being Dorothy, it's not that I can lay off the training or the food. I just get two days off from wrestling. I am getting better, I can feel it, but I'm still no match for her. Every time I think I have found a way to beat her, she just pulls out another maneuver I never saw before and it's back to the mat. Still, these two days off are very welcome. I can relax a little and let all the little bruises and dents heal.
I had the opportunity to look at myself in the mirror again and I was impressed. More than that, I was amazed. Over the last weeks, my body had changed once more, but now, it was amazonian. I looked like a comic book heroine come to life. More than that, most of them would have been considered puny against me. I doubted most men were anywhere as muscular as I had become. I now had these huge shoulders, my arms had become sinuous and strong, my back tapered down into a narrow waist and a bubbly butt that could have cracked walnuts. I made a mental note to try that once in a while. My legs were just as enormous. I had these huge ice-skater-thighs now, only mine were quite ripped.
I did a few poses in front of the mirror and was surprised how good I looked. I wasn't even close to Dorothy, but I was well beyond halfway. As I flexed my biceps, I wondered how big I could become. I went over to my laptop and dug out the morphed picture from a few months ago. This would be me. Soon.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice stuff! I like where this is going, she's getting closer to Dorothy's size and strength, Dorothy is seeming to have to pull out some special moves to beat her. Dorothy may have just created a monster she can't control for too much longer, but maybe that's what she wanted, someone to take over for her permanently. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
There was a strange situation today. I still have a day off and as I was training, somebody rang. Dorothy, who was doing squats next to me, finished her set, put down the weights and toweled off a little, then walked off, going "Who might that be?". I was right in the middle of my own squats, so I got those done, then followed her upstairs. I was quite amazed by the amount of weight I was moving now. All in all, I was proud of myself. I got to the living room and heard Dorothy at the door:
"... think you are, coming here without calling first? She's not ready. You leave now."
There was a male voice:
"But ..."
"No but. Go. I'll call you when she's prepared."
The visitor left. What was that about?
I was unsure about his voice. Could that have been Justin? I only heard a single word. What did he want? What did Dorothy mean by this?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

maxi-musterjunge

Maybe she somehow manages to up the dose of her chemical helpers without Dorothy noticing? :)

Love the way the story is progressing at once ;)

Jeremy Lightning

She's not ready yet? Ready for what? Maybe Dorothy is making her into someone's fantasy girl, but who? Justin? Carter? Someone new? I'm very interested into seeing what happens next! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

lou

yeahhh, seems like dorothy had some big plans with nora.....
cant wait for more chapters, more growing and in the far future, some final fight about her mistress!
but first, who was this guy??
rock on el roy, you are amazing

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I found out why I got these two days off: There's a session coming up and Dorothy wants me to come along. I tried to tell her that I didn't want to, but apparently, someone explicitly requested me. So there you have it: I am now a kind of mini-celebrity in the muscle-worship community. I'm not yet sure whether I think that's a good idea. Happily, I have not yet shown my face. People have been requesting this, of course. There've even been some offers of money, some very generous. Still, I'm not going to throw away my reputation. Not yet.

I was joking. I'm not going to do this.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

jcboyd

Great stuff - although it has been a few "months" on the chemical enhancement for Nora and there have been no side effects beyond growth?  Come now El Roy - you're ALWAYS more realistic than that  :cool2:

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.