Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

Started by elma, March 24, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cook

1) When I was really young, like six or seven, I went to science camp at the local YMCA. One time they took us through the weight room and we saw a woman working on her legs. One of my friends actually said "Hello strong lady", but I shushed him and she just smiled at us. It was before I got into female muscle so I didn't even pay attention to who it was.

2) My 6th grade math teacher was a big woman and naturally strong, it was actually because of her that I got into female muscle.

3) Twice on two different occasions I was in NYC and saw a muscular woman. One summer I was crossing the street in Times Square and I saw a lady in shorts and a tank top cross the other way, she was massive! I only saw her for a second and when I turned around she was lost in the crowd. The second time was when my friend and I were near ground zero and had to use the restroom, so we went into one of the hotels. The lobby only had single bathroom, so while I was waiting for my friend I saw a blond lady waiting also. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt but it was definitely tight fitting


dude8383

Last  Thursday i saw the hottest girl at the gym here in Heidelberg, Germany, i´ve ever seen in my life i guess. It was kinda late about 11 p.m. so i didn´t expect it at all, but all over sudden she walked to the squats area near me and i couldn´t believe my eyes. A mid twenty, very muscular and hot blonde girl with biceps bigger then mine, and my arms aint that small with about 41cm. She wasn´t very defined, just massive and the total mesomorph look, my absolute dream. Big legs, big arms and forearms, long blonde hair, big back. I couldn´t stop looking at her from time to time and extended my post workout cardio quite a bit because i was so blown away. It was about 1 a.m. till i left and she was still working out, even that was a cool thing, i mean how many girls go to the gym at that time? Just shows she is serious about bodybuilding. And another thing that came to my mind, what girl that has a boyfriend goes to the gym alone at that time? I guess not many.

So today two days later at Saturday i was there at about the same time, and guess who walked in again. On Thursday i guess she noticed my looks from time to time, but that was about it. Now this time i was deadlifting and between two sets she came to me and asked if i still need the longbar and i showed her where  she can find another one. Unfortunately i dont know why but it didnt came to my mind to ask her if she needed any help with it or her upcoming benchpress session... Dont know if it was her physique that made me think she needs no help anyway, or the fact that i have a girlfriend that held me back. We made some eyecontact from time to time as our workouts were most of the time not far away from each other, man one time even next to me and it was really almost a pain to see those big arms with some beatiful sexy little blonde hairs on them flexing near me. After all i didn´t make a move and that was it for now. All i know is that i had to hold back an erection just when she came to me and only talked to me. Maybe that was the reason i didn´t continue the conversation^^. Her body is the hottest i can imagine i guess, and even from seeing the weights she lifted she doesnt seem to be ultrastrong, but i couldn´t care less because she looks so bulky it´s unreal, just a total mesomorph look, and i wouldn´t wonder if she just started to workout half a year ago and looked muscular before.

So my dilemma is i have a girl that i really love, unfortunatley she is not really muscular although i could motivate her so far to come to the gym with me in the future, what is a cool thing too of course.
I really think i could have a chance with the gymgirl after all and this drives me nuts, as her body and will to workout is perfect to me. I hate this fetish from time to time for real, because even though i don´t know anything else about this girl she is what i´m dreaming of for so many years when it comes to her body. On the other hand i´m very happy with my girlfriend and she with me too and i don´t wanna risk that.
It´s really kinda driving me nuts to think about this.
I already know i will go to the gym in two days on monday at 11 p.m. again and see if she will be there, even though i don´t know what or if i will do anything about it. Because if i would really find out she is single and interested i wouldn´t know what to do or don´t know if i could really hold back as she is such a bomb.

leedsutd

dude, first you are so lucky.

This is a tough one, obviously you love your girlfriend and this is really a fetish for you.  But it's hard to not talk with this fbb girl...i would just start chatting and see what happens, don't force it but casually...like similar to when she wanted the bar. You may be crazy about her looks and body but may not like her personality and may only be an acquaintance at the gym.  Just cause you have a gf, doesn't stop you from chatting with girls, not like she's going to jump you lol...just play it cool and see what happens...

not alot of guys dont get this chance, take advantage of it or switch your workout times...


robl48

hi dude,
those opportunities dont come often..
play it cool, be fun..
tell us how it went:-)

dude8383

Sooo... last night i´ve seen her again.

Had quite a trouble week, because the last times i´ve seen her it always caused me not being able to sleep half the night or more and couldnt concentrate at all on my studies the next day. So after a hard inner fight i decided it´s time to open up to my girlfriend about my fetish... she took it good i would say at the time i told her, but the next day was quite shit because ofc questions like "will i be enough for you in the future" and so on came up. So we took a walk and somehow i turned me on as hell that she knew about it, so we sex twice that evening and all is or was good again so far.
Now yesterday, even though i itentionally skipped the day before at the gym because i needed some sleep, guess who walked in after about an hour that i was there. Didn´t expect it at all because it was really late, about midnight, but baam suddenly i find myself and her trading big smiles while she walked by. So guess what this time i couldn´t resist to talk to her and we had a nice conversation, why we are here so late, since when we train, what we do in life and such. I even gave her a little compliment on her bicep. I know now she likes me and if i would have asked her we would have a date. But i decided to be real and told her i have a girlfriend atm and so unfortunately can´t this time. But i let her know some more that i really, like reallyreal, like her and we will see what happens in the future. I know she will be there training at late night in the future too. Guess i will find out next time we see if i´m on her ignore list now or if we still cool, what i think we will be as she seemed very cool.
I don´t know if it was the right way to do it like this, but i feel very kinda released now, because i couldn´t neither allow me not to talk to her and at least tell her why it took me so long to talk to her, and tell her how awesome she is, nor could i cheat on my girlfriend.
Future will tell.

M7

You absolutely did the right thing. At least you won't have that on your conscience about being honest. Who knows what the future might hold, but you stayed true to yourself and honest with your girlfriend and the other woman. Good luck! That would definitely be a very frustrating situation to be in!

NinjaStar

A lot of guys are afraid to open up and explain themselves to their wives or girlfriends about our thing, when in reality it's always best to be open and put it into context for her, making it clear that no matter what, despite your interest, she's still attractive to you. They worry about their wives/girlfriends reaction so they keep it secret which only makes it worse if they get found out. It's a trust thing. By opening up to her, you're showing that you trust her and you're letting her know that you care about what she thinks. It's only natural for her to feel inadequate in light of such a revelation.

A lot of women think they are in competition with porn/fetishes, when in reality there is no competition. They win automatically because you love them and they love you. Porn is merely a release. My girlfriend had the same reaction in that she took it well, better than I expected, but she began to question her attractiveness until I set her straight and answered her questions on the subject. It worked out doubly well for me because she then decided to come with me to the gym and start building a bit of muscle.

Maybe I'm reading into it a bit too deeply, but it kind of sounds like you're predicting a break up with your girlfriend, though. Are you pessimistic about your future together and keeping the door open, or were you trying to let Fräulein Muskeln down gently?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

bobsaget

I have to agree with Ninjastar. My wife knows about my interest and she even plays on it. She asked all kinds of questions and I answered them all. Her greatest concern was that she was in competition with other women and the reality is there is no competition, I love her and she gets all my love
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dude8383

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A lot of guys are afraid to open up and explain themselves to their wives or girlfriends about our thing, when in reality it's always best to be open and put it into context for her, making it clear that no matter what, despite your interest, she's still attractive to you. They worry about their wives/girlfriends reaction so they keep it secret which only makes it worse if they get found out. It's a trust thing. By opening up to her, you're showing that you trust her and you're letting her know that you care about what she thinks. It's only natural for her to feel inadequate in light of such a revelation.

A lot of women think they are in competition with porn/fetishes, when in reality there is no competition. They win automatically because you love them and they love you. Porn is merely a release. My girlfriend had the same reaction in that she took it well, better than I expected, but she began to question her attractiveness until I set her straight and answered her questions on the subject. It worked out doubly well for me because she then decided to come with me to the gym and start building a bit of muscle.

Maybe I'm reading into it a bit too deeply, but it kind of sounds like you're predicting a break up with your girlfriend, though. Are you pessimistic about your future together and keeping the door open, or were you trying to let Fräulein Muskeln down gently?

Pessimistic no, i love her and even though in the last couple of weeks i once thought about how it would be if we broke up i couldn´t really imagine being without her. I just had a really hard time to suck up i met Fräulein Muskeln at this time and not in the 4 years before our realtionship when i was single. Yes i think was trying to let her down gently, because at that time i must say i had quite a crush on her and on the other hand not even in my wildest dreams i would have ever imagined that i would come in a situation where I AM THE ONE to have to do that to a bodybuilder girl that i have a crush on and she on me too, i mean that´s what i´ve been dreaming of for almost 20 years. I´m not married nor do i have children yet, so who knows how long this relationship will last, we had some really hard times, mainly due to some problems she had, but this also put us more together. What i can definetly say is that it was a real good idea to tell her about my general like for muscular girls, so far it´s all good regarding that. It just feels "real".

Frank Griffin

I remember one time I was walking in the mall at home and I say Jessica McKenzie there. I tried to catch up with her and call her name, but she disappeared into the sea of people. I remember I matched with one on Tinder and she was my first match on there. Sadly i didn't talk to her for long .
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

jarnold

A year or so ago I had to be in Santa Cruz CA for business and and had some time to kill so I decided to take a walk on this bike path / walk way along the ocean cliffs.  It was pretty crowded. Suddenly I see this buffed blonde young woman jogging toward me at a pretty good clip, wearing small tight shorts and  tight tank top..... she looked like a bodybuilder, about 5-7 and 175lbs or and yeah very muscular.  The funny thing was I could hear people murmuring and gasping loudly as she ran through crowd.  She just looked very powerful and athletic and I think it shocked people.  My first instinct was to get out of her way because she really looked like she would know me flying ass over head if she ran into me.  She ran right by my and I, like everyone else snapped my head around as she passed.  I reversed direction and thought about walking after her but she was way too fast.  So I went back to my car and drove the direction she was running to try to get another look at her.  I drove past and got another look - I did not want to look like too much of a creep so resisted the urge to turn around and and drive past her again.  I did not recognize her at the time but should have.... about I year later I saw a pic of Brooke Ence and realized that's who it was, and she does in fact live in that area.  I'll always remember her, and the effect she had on the crowd. 

fbbadmire

I had my  latest muscular woman sighting in September at  a cafe in central Stockholm. I dont know her name and I couldn't ask her as my kids where all over the place :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
early to mid nineties,   She was larger than i had ever expected in reality


JDM, I met Karla around the same era (@ the Women's Extravaganza in Northern Jersey, Fall '91). She was incredible in person. At the time, She had really big, sexy hair too; which I thought, added to Her larger-than-life appearance.
Great Lady, one of a kind..

I've also seen & met Raye Hollitt.. and used to see Cory Everson around Encino (west end of Los Angeles' Valley) doing ordinary errands, etc.

fredzeppelin

Its funny, I've actually met a couple of muscle women who were TOO much. I saw Karla Nelson and
Nicole Bass live at the Women's Extravaganza in '94 (New Jersey), and my instant reaction was "no,
too much". They were both huge and very tall...too the point that they looked like guys in drag. I love
mounds of muscle on a woman -- the more the better -- but I STILL want her to have fundamental female
charecteristics, but like being of average female height (roughly 5ft to 5'6).

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Saw Karla Nelson and Nicole Bass live at the Women's Extravaganza in '94 (New Jersey),..but like being of average female height (roughly 5ft to 5'6).

KH, Your post reminded me.. I saw Bass also, but a couple Extravaganzas later (Secaucus, NJ 1997). She was in the lobby of the hotel hosting the show. She did look gigantic (which I personally dig, but..). I think She starts around 6 foot, and then She had on 3-4 inch heels. She was lifting up and cradling a petite woman, with a small crowd watching.
Check this out too, same weekend, I saw Animal (from the Road Warriors tag team) in the hotel gift shop. Not sure if he was in town for the Extravaganza, or his being there was incidental.