steroidify

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy blaster
parapharma ugfreak
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
488804 Posts in 62939 Topics by 26698 Members - Latest Member: shakla August 12, 2020, 03:38:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Post your stories about muscular women sightings
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Post your stories about muscular women sightings  (Read 121995 times)

Offline governor

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Post your stories about muscular women sightings
« Reply #345 on: July 09, 2020, 02:22:38 am »
Well everybody has been "staying at home" or "sheltering in place" . . .

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #346 on: July 15, 2020, 09:41:31 pm »
There a physique level woman who was working out at my gym before the gym.   Tall with big off season bulk muscles.  Dark hair and literally bugling out of her clothes during her bulk.

There a very petite, very strong power lifter at my gym.   She looks a lot like Alyssa Milano back when she was on charmed with that blonde pixie haircut.   She lift so hard and so long.

A blonde FBB.  She about age 30 not competing anymore.  She still built like a bodybuilder and works out with a male BB.  Who is her husband.  She still got a lot of muscle on her and there no mistakenly she a FBB.  Her husband really encourages to lift hard and stay big!

There a tall, very fit dark hair woman with a very small waist.  Amazing arms and shoulders.  She also got that serious fitness walk going in.

Saw a woman at the supermarket this week.  Who sneak up on me in the meat section.  I Turned around and notice she had  figure size arms and shoulders.   Pretty skinny everywhere else.         

Offline untergr8

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • I like them all
« Reply #347 on: August 07, 2020, 05:28:34 pm »
At Aldi today I saw a woman who was at least 6'4" and fairly muscular, though not in current shape. She was built more like a boxer than a FBB. but when she picked up a bag of chicken her biceps were insane.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Post your stories about muscular women sightings

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View