gfx gfx
parapharma roidbazaar
steroidify ugfreak
roids24.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
466500 Posts in 60772 Topics by 30053 Members - Latest Member: ghjlern September 22, 2019, 03:46:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Ladies who could jump from WPD to Women's bodybuilding
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ladies who could jump from WPD to Women's bodybuilding  (Read 162 times)

Online freudian1

• Activity:
    83.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ladies who could jump from WPD to Women's bodybuilding
« on: September 13, 2019, 04:42:45 am »
 As women’s bodybuilding continues its resurgence, the acceptance, better prize money and the freedom to work out as hard as they can and not worry about getting “too big,“ has led several pro women to jump from physique to female bodybuilding. Women like Amanda Smith, Andrea Shaw & Michaela Aycock... all of them were getting punished for their size in physique, but are getting rewarded in bodybuilding shows and quickly becoming fan favorites. 

What physique competitors would you like to see follow in their footsteps and jump up to fbb? Here’s two I think are naturals:

Reshanna Boswell :
 She may not change divisions right away, as despite her muscle she does pretty well in physique competitions,  taking second in Puerto Rico & Chicago and qualifying for the Olympia this year.  But with her frame, I still think it’s just a matter of time. 

Gabby Pena-Vega:
 I was across from her at the athlete orientation at the rising phoenix, and her arms were so big I was sure she had to already be a bodybuilder. But she did WPD and tied for 17th,  which I’m sure she was disappointed in. But most of her Inst@gram photos from the weekend are with female bodybuilders, not her fellow physique competitors, so maybe she’s already decided to switch! 

Who do you predict?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Ladies who could jump from WPD to Women's bodybuilding

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View