LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

Started by elma, March 24, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jg300

Gwhh, thanks for sharing your stories. Now that you know the muscular woman who works in the local legal firm's office, I hope you will give us updates in case you see her again at the gym. I'd love to know why she decided to go into body building after trying power lifting and if she joined any competitions.

Based on your story, it seems that she's extremely muscular already. I wonder how much bigger she'll get if she keeps pushing it. What's your estimate for the size of her flexed bicep?

About the 30 year old, darked haired woman who casually flexed at your gym, can you describe how she casually flexed? Was she walking in front of a mirror? Showing off to someone? Checking out her biceps? It seems like you got a great view of her flexing. Maybe you'll be able to chat with her someday if you keep seeing her there.

jg300

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

beowulff

I just finished running in the Ragnar del Sol.
There were a lot of muscular women there, but one girl in particular (from a Flagstaff Crossfit gym) was pretty spectacular. She was ripped and vascular, and had great musculature.
It was a joy to see her run!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

So I just started back to the gym about two months ago.  I usually get there no later then 6:15am, as I know if I don't go first thing in the morning, I am never going to make it.

Anyway, there is this one woman who shows up that early about once a week about 5'8, probably 135/140 and probably in her late 20's to early 30's, total figure physique.  Long dark hair and dark skin (she is either Mexican or Native American.)  She usually strolls in at about 7:15 and is usually wearing yoga pants and a hoodie.  And she usually does some crazy circuit work outs and the people in the free weight area just get out of her way.  Well, last Thursday she shows up in the normal attire, and gets rolling in her workout.  About 5 minutes in she takes off her hoodie, and my jaw about hit the floor.  She had just a sports bra on (barely) under her hoodie, and she was totally ripped.  Nice toned arms, but round shoulders, lats popping out the sides of her bra, and a visible 8-pack.  Every guy in the gym just turned and stared for a moment.  She wasn't moving a ton of weight around but every movement she made you could see every muscle, and I was half surprised her breast didn't fall out of her top.  She had her wireless Beats head phones on and just killing her workout.  It was like she was in another world, but no doubt she knew everyone was watching her.  Every morning I go hoping to see her there.  Great motivation to keep me going....

Apparently there is also a IFBB bikini pro that is one of the spin instructor at my gym, but I never there when she is.  And I am afraid I would have a coronary if I attempted a spin class with her teaching.
Yo.

darthfury78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course JG

The 2nd was probably the last time I had any close proximity with a muscular lady. This was maybe 7 or 8 years back but the lady in question I met through a dating site. Her profile pic was of a competition pose - she competed over here in the U.K. on a semi competitive level. The good thing was that she was fairly local to me, maybe 5 or so miles away. Again, my luck was in as we agreed to meet up - it was at a pub, she arrived wearing an outfit that very much hid and covered her muscles; unlike the other experience she wasn't forthcoming in showing off the merits of all her hard work! Her frame was quite petite by the way. We chatted for an hour or so and it was pretty clear WWE didn't have much of a connection- I guess at that point I just went for broke and asked for a quick bicep flex - she grinned and rolled up her sleeve, curled her fist and raised the hard ball of muscle to my face - I was allowed to feel and it was amazing! There is no other experience like it. That was our only meeting but I'll never forget it - looking back it was a surreal part of my life...

They always say that you could find the ideal woman. But if there is no connection of common interests and personality traits, it all falls apart. The strange thing is that I have talked to a lot of average looking women, only to find that there's no connection. In contrast, when I have the nerve to talk to an attractive women who are into FBB or fitness contests, we get along great as we have a lot of common interests to talk about outside of sports....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nbunited21

Was just in Wal-Mart and looked down the aisle and saw this beautiful, dark haired about 40 year old woman in long sleeves.  She wasn't huge but I could tell she worked out from how tight her sleeves were so of course I had to get a closer look.  I started looking at who even cares what in the aisle and just struck up a conversation, "Sorry, I couldn't help but notice, you must work out huh?"

She looked a little startled but smiled and laughed and said, "Yeah, how could you tell?"

I said, "Well I couldn't help but notice your biceps through your sleeves.  You've got some great arms."

She just laughed and said thanks and we talked a little bit about how she competed locally a couple times.  Then she goes, "hey you wanna feel my arms"  Uh yeah I did.  So she flexed right there in the middle of Wal-Mart and through her sleeves popped a very nice nice bicep, like a good size figure competitor.  Very hard.  I wish she wasn't wearing long sleeves but I definitely left pretty happy. 

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was just in Wal-Mart and looked down the aisle and saw this beautiful, dark haired about 40 year old woman in long sleeves.  She wasn't huge but I could tell she worked out from how tight her sleeves were so of course I had to get a closer look.  I started looking at who even cares what in the aisle and just struck up a conversation, "Sorry, I couldn't help but notice, you must work out huh?"

She looked a little startled but smiled and laughed and said, "Yeah, how could you tell?"

I said, "Well I couldn't help but notice your biceps through your sleeves.  You've got some great arms."

She just laughed and said thanks and we talked a little bit about how she competed locally a couple times.  Then she goes, "hey you wanna feel my arms"  Uh yeah I did.  So she flexed right there in the middle of Wal-Mart and through her sleeves popped a very nice nice bicep, like a good size figure competitor.  Very hard.  I wish she wasn't wearing long sleeves but I definitely left pretty happy.

It's great to hear about meetings like this one.  Most of the ladies who I've approached were cool, and appreciated the "good" attention.  However, there have been a few who were absolute mean girls!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

I was in the local grocery store yesterday, and I noticed a big couple walking in. I ended up in line in front of them, and asked them if they competed, and they said no, they just liked to lift for personal reasons.
The guy was competition-sized, probably 225-250, with a huge chest and big arms. His wife was a marvel - she had rounded muscle everywhere - arms, shoulders, legs, butt. I would guess her arms were 15-16".
She wasn't cut, but she was BIG.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sounds like a nice couple.  How tall were they?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was in the local grocery store yesterday, and I noticed a big couple walking in. I ended up in line in front of them, and asked them if they competed, and they said no, they just liked to lift for personal reasons.
The guy was competition-sized, probably 225-250, with a huge chest and big arms. His wife was a marvel - she had rounded muscle everywhere - arms, shoulders, legs, butt. I would guess her arms were 15-16".
She wasn't cut, but she was BIG.

The guy was probably 6', 250lbs. His wife was maybe 5-5, and around 150-160. She had a nice, deep voice, too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Soapbox

I saw an insanely tall and muscular woman today. Not that cut but she had huge seemingly natural breasts and her thighs were so thick poking out of her short skirt. As I did a double take she started curling her bag and her bicep vein popped out :woohoo:

pij15

The biggest competitor i have seen in person is competitor Hulda Lopez. She is smaller right now but a couple of months back she weighed almost 150 pounds and she is maybe 5'2". She was huge. Her clothes barely fit.

ciccio

Finally happened guys, got to see and talk to a jacked woman in my gym today. Unluckily I don't live in US where you can find jacked girls in every gym so this one was pretty good news for me.
Black girl, 5.9 I'd say, around 165lbs, late 30s. Amazing shoulder, with delts kind of popping out and really good arms (easily 15''), biceps in particular, not the typical steroid super pumped physique girl but really muscular to be natural.
She was on the smith machine doing some seated shoulder presses with something like 10kg each sides and I was in the near squat rack. I needed the 20kg (45lbs) near her so went there and asked her if I could take them. She said "I'm not using them now" and I replied "I'm pretty sure you could easily lift them tho rather than the 10kg you are using" and her answer was "yes, easily..."
At that point I realised she was proud of her muscles so asked if she was a competitor and she said she has been training for ages, wanted to get bigger and then try to compete. Chatted to her for a while, top person. Was lucky enough she was training near me after that and when she grabbed the dumbbell for some delts/biceps the vein on the detls popped out too... she was curling 15kg like a warm up set as well.

Told her congratulation for her amzing upper bosy and left, she was very happy.

Just wish they were many more like her her.... so jealous about you guys in US

nbunited21

Was just sitting in a walmart parking lot in Secaucus, looked up and saw this extremely muscular bag grabbing for groceries out of her shopping cart.  She was wearing black leggings where her calves and quads bulged out and a blue tank top.  Her shoulders and arms were huge and tensed with thick veins on each grab.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  I of course approached her right away and asked if she competed.  She looked up and in this beautiful Latino accent replied with no and asked if she should.  I was mesmerized.  She reminded me extremely of Kashma Maharaj, same skin tone, height, and even build.  Probably just as muscular as Kashma.  I told her she should definitely compete in bodybuilding ad she smiled and giggled a little.  We talked for another couple minutes and I really could not stop staring at her bulging biceps and ripped pecs, told her she looked great and should compete, and started to walk away.  I stopped and turned back tho and asked if she could do a quick flex since it wasnt everyday I met someone that looked that good.  She did a quick flex of her right bicep for me, instant hard on.  She was just so hot.  I'm kicking myself for not getting a pic but I figured that might just cross the line.  She seemed interested in me tho I'd say and really liked the attention. I wouldn't have been so forward if she didn't seem like she was interested since I know it can get into the realm of creepy.  Cannot stop thinking about those muscles tho.  Was easily big enough for a good showing in physique.  Just huge. 

nbunited21

Typos galore...

1) extremely muscular BACK

2) thick veins on each ARM

beowulff

The house across the street from me has been for sale for several months. Today, when I cam home from the gym, I noticed that people were moving in. I looked across, and the woman looked familiar, and she said "hello, neighbor," and called me by name.
Turns out, I know her from the gym - she's a firefighter, and is in totally mind-blowing shape. She looks like she's ready for a competition - single-digit body fat, and perfect muscle shapes. She does all these strenuous cross-fit type workouts at the gym. I've seen her take a 45lb plate outside in the parking lot and hold it over her head, and then do lunges back and forth for 15 minutes. I've suggested that she should compete, but she has poo-pooed the idea (so far). She knows I plan on competing, and has been very encouraging. I met her husband, and he is just an average Joe - she is much more muscular than he is.
This is going to be interesting, since my wife knows how much I like female muscle...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bubba69

Lucky!  I've dreamed about that happening to me, but it just hasn't come true as of yet!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login