⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

Started by elma, March 24, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredzeppelin

Ok, enough with the wimpy guy's support group, back to actual encounters, please.


bicepboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was in a Value Village store in Niagara Falls a few weeks ago and I saw this woman who was massive. Her arms were at least 16" and it was obvious that she competed and was using gear. Her face was kind of a mess and her overall look was not very feminine and I assumed that it was because of the drugs. I couldn't take my eyes off her though and kept following her around to sneak a peak. I thought she looked familiar and I had considered going up to her to start a conversation but I chickened out and eventually left the store.

I suppose I should have prepared a few conversation starters for just such a situation. I just didn't feel comfortable blurting out "Nice arms" to break the ice because she's probably heard that line a thousand times and I didn't want to be so obvious. Chances are she would have taken it well and maybe even appreciated the positive reaction but now I will never know.

As soon as I got home I checked a name on AMG and it said that she has lived in Niagara Falls so I am nearly certain that it was Mary Lynn Mackenzie. For some dumb reason I couldn't believe that a FBB would be in a regular store like an ordinary person. I know. Dumb. She was also only a little over 5' and I always assume that they must be taller.

I know I could have just walked up to her and said "Hi there. You look familiar. Are you..? I think my concern was that if she said yes then she would have asked how I knew who she was and I couldn't very well tell her that I've downloaded your photos and videos so that I could jerk off viewing them. lol

I've decided to never pass up another opportunity like that so I'm working on some original conversation starters. Does anyone out there have  any good ones?

In an interview, MLM says she's about 5' 7" tall...Thanks!

Also, the internet says MLM, doesn't live in Niagara Falls any more. There's a shorter, bigger gal in Niagara Falls, tho'. WMcM

larky368

Well there is no way that she was 5' 7" and I would have recognized Wendy any day.

Highprotein

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've just saw my 5th or 6th muscular woman at my gym today.  One of them was my friend but she is a wack job sometimes but is just lean.

Anyways this one had some nice big arms and nice legs.  When I was standing in line for some water, I stood a few feet behind her giving her space and she smelled nice.  I don't try to be a creep though.  I already have my own problems trying to get women (the normal ones).  I think she is here for the crossfit games that is taking place this next week.  She was with this semi built guy that had chicken legs.

The last one that walked through the door was Victoria Dominguez who I met through her bf that was working out there.  She stayed for 2 weeks.

Highprotein, how do you get women to laugh?

"How do you get women to laugh?" ...you have to cultivate a sense of humor. That you need to develop on your own. You can watch funny people and learn a little for them, but generally you need to actively try to develop a little wit yourself. The more spontaneous you are, the better. Good luck.

TXToast

There is a young muscular girl, probably 19 or 20, at my gym.  Amazing legs and glutes.  I waited until she was wrapping up a workout and said "you have a pretty bad ass workout program, you training g for anything?"  She was super nice and we chatted about working out for a few minutes and I excused myself.  We have been friendly with waves since but no follow up.  Don't want to creep anyone out.

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a young muscular girl, probably 19 or 20, at my gym.  Amazing legs and glutes.  I waited until she was wrapping up a workout and said "you have a pretty bad ass workout program, you training g for anything?"  She was super nice and we chatted about working out for a few minutes and I excused myself.  We have been friendly with waves since but no follow up.  Don't want to creep anyone out.

You were the one quitting?? ohmy !!.
Since you didn't detect any particular sign of exasperation, this mean she was interested in talking with you.
you could have made her laugh, get to know each other, take a beer ... and then see what happens.
No too late tough
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TXToast

Just planting the seed my friend.  Leave them wanting more...

luvpornandaddicted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a young muscular girl, probably 19 or 20, at my gym.  Amazing legs and glutes.  I waited until she was wrapping up a workout and said "you have a pretty bad ass workout program, you training g for anything?"  She was super nice and we chatted about working out for a few minutes and I excused myself.  We have been friendly with waves since but no follow up.  Don't want to creep anyone out.

You were the one quitting?? ohmy !!.
Since you didn't detect any particular sign of exasperation, this mean she was interested in talking with you.
you could have made her laugh, get to know each other, take a beer ... and then see what happens.
No too late tough

Beer may not be the best way to go with a woman that wants to stay in shape. But, I could be wrong.

pbo4muscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a young muscular girl, probably 19 or 20, at my gym.  Amazing legs and glutes.  I waited until she was wrapping up a workout and said "you have a pretty bad ass workout program, you training g for anything?"  She was super nice and we chatted about working out for a few minutes and I excused myself.  We have been friendly with waves since but no follow up.  Don't want to creep anyone out.

To the extent you story is true, she is obviously NOT creeped out talking or waving with/at you, yet you think you will be a creep approaching her again!!?? Seems to me you are not creep at all but you have an issue associating sex (maybe even women) with guilt and shame.

TXToast

Nothing like that.  I'm just taking my time. Chatted the other day about random stuff.  I don't want every conversation to be about her body or her workout program. That is when it seems creepy.

papadoc1981

I always hear the word "creepy" these days.  Why is it that when a  man approaches a woman does the word "creepy" always seem to come up?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwhh

I was at the local Panera Breads a few months ago in the afternoon.  When a coach bus pulled up a whole crew team of woman from the East Michigan university on there way to game in NJ.  My God, it was like heaven.  A whole bus load of young woman with wide, wide shoulders, and tiny waists and very solid and defined legs and boulders shoulders and defined and built arms.  It was amazing!   

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Two weeks ago I stood next to Nikki Fuller for about five minutes at Sportsmans warehouse. She is beautiful. Her voice is very soft and not deep at all. She's big but not as huge as I thought she would be in person.

I think she's been retired from the sport for the last 15 years. That and she has to be pushing 50 at this point.

Berghammerz

Some years back I was standing in a line at a banl counter. In front of me at the bank counter stood a  blonde about 35 year olt woman in high heels. She was about 175 cm (5.9) tall anf wear a short skirt, so I could take a good look at her legs. She was not a big bodybuilder but she had long and muscular legs. Her calves were very muscular, hard and definied. Every move she did in her hegh heels I could see her muscles moving an bulging. After some time I felt i was getting an erection and I had to look an other way because I did not want t stand behind her with a bulge in my trouwsers. When she turned around from the bank counter she smiled at me and left the bank. I unfortunately never saw her again.

NinjaStar

So I was grocery shopping with my girlfriend today, when she elbowed me in the ribs and directed my attention to a 40-45 year old woman with actual, honest to god muscle definition. I've seen muscular women in the flesh before, so it wasn't like I was seeing Sasquatch in person, but in my neck o' the woods, there really aren't many ladies who pump iron, except one girl at the gym I go to which I will elaborate on in a bit. The super-market lady was okay looking for her age, but she had that dry, sun-damaged skin that older women get after years of tanning, but my god. Her arms, back and legs danced with muscle as she flitted here and there, throwing things in her cart. She wore a black sun dress obviously to show off her body, and she had a certain air about her like she was too cool for school. My girlfriend knows I like muscular women, so she was just trying to tickle my risibles by pointing her out to me.

Now, as I said before, in my town women tend to rather... pedestrian, shall we say. Western Michigan doesn't exactly teem with hardbodies, despite being located on the beach of Lake Michigan. There are plenty of women who take care of themselves, but only a couple of them actually lift weights. At my gym there's this girl I'm friendly with. I'll call her Kim. She's kind of reminds me of Samantha Wright; short and powerful with big blue eyes and short blonde hair. She always seems to wear those muscle shirts with the sides cut out, or sometimes forgoes that entirely and just wears a sports bra. She has wide, powerful shoulders, big arms and legs, a surprisingly thick back, and a gorgeous round ass that just explodes out of her yoga pants or shorts. She's built more like a weightlifter than a bodybuilder, completely natural too. I took notice of her a few weeks after I joined. I usually go three days a week and she's usually there once or twice a week when I'm there. Kim's the only woman that I see that lifts heavy and fucking wrecks it like a beast. All the other girls only toy around with light weights, or run on the elliptical, but Kim's sweating and grunting better than most guys at the gym, myself included. We're aren't exactly good friends, since I've only ever seen her at the gym or at the grocery store, but she's cool. We started talking because I made a snarky comment about this creepy old guy that haunts the gym, barely working out but walking around and talking to everyone, even though it's clear nobody wants to talk to him but everyone's too polite to tell him to fuck off. She laughed and could relate, because she caught him checking her out when she was doing Romanian deadlifts. After that, we say hey if we're working out next to each other or if I see her stocking up on food at the store.

If I weren't in a relationship, I'd make my move, but I'm a good boy I tell myself.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.