LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ooog

 :cool2: I cannot thank you enough for your contributions on here. You deserve an award!


Jhoang



I guess big calves run in the family. My little brother's on the left. I'm on the right.


nijikon

 :wow: Dat ass, dem panties, dem calves, just DAYUM! These might be the sexiest pics you've taken yet. Talk about dressing room fantasies..... >:D
He whose balls defy gravity.

winpioneer

 :wow: thank you for those wonderful pics, you really are spoiling us!  :woohoo:

Jhoang















Totally got weird looks in the gym and got caught bending over just to take these pictures for you guys.  Enjoyyyy <3

Diamond Calves

 :bravo:

Maybe an idea for next video or pics something with high heels?
Like this one...That's my favourite! ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nijikon

That must've been awkward  :-[ lol Don't think this doesn't go unappreciated though! You're the reason a lot of us check back here almost everyday. I knew my patience would pay off too, what an amazing new set of sexy pics!  :clap: thank you
He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang

I'm back on IG guys! Gotta start over. Follow me: oxtumemanquesxo

crimson_E_86

Thanks for the IG update, Jhoang.

:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nijikon

Am I the only one that can't seem to find her new IG?   :angry: 
He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang

Lol try searching for this name instead: hoangmylienjuju

Jhoang








Happy Sunday to all my fans!  Was getting ready for church and I thought id snap a few for ya! xoxoxo

by1get1

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crimson_E_86

Thanks, Jhoang. Today is my birthday and these pics are wonderful gifts. K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login