Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nijikon

You just get sexier and sexier. Glad we don't go to the same church lol might catch me staring at your legs like  O0  Can't be thirstin' in church...... >:D
He whose balls defy gravity.

nijikon

He whose balls defy gravity.

winpioneer

 8) very yummy!  thank you, I can feel my pants getting smaller lol!  :woohoo:

nijikon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8) very yummy!  thank you, I can feel my pants getting smaller lol!  :woohoo:


  So it begins.  :-[ I swear, I didn't think others would join in. Uhh.... she's got really pretty feet! There, I'll try to keep it short and sweet from now on  :-*

He whose balls defy gravity.

Diamond Calves

 :wow: Best pics ever! Great legs, you are so hot...Many Thanks to our girl number one!   :-* :-* :-*

calvesfan


Jhoang













Photoshooot on the pier <3

Diamond Calves

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
My compliment! Your calves are very erotic,
and in high heels even more... ;D

ooog

We are not worthy of such a feast to our eyes. You are truly something special Julie

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
My compliment! Your calves are very erotic,
and in high heels even more... ;D

Wow! Haha nice photoshop! My legs look even stronger hehe thank you babe! :)

nijikon

A single thread on a forum, even this amazing forum, just doesn't do you enough justice. There needs to be an entire site dedicated to that body. You're sexy! :look:  And you're only gonna get sexier! :look:
He whose balls defy gravity.

winpioneer

 :-\ very VERY yummy!   :bravo: Keep them coming!  :rock:

Diamond Calves

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
My compliment! Your calves are very erotic,
and in high heels even more... ;D

Wow! Haha nice photoshop! My legs look even stronger hehe thank you babe! :)

I've enjoyed doing. I just changed the contrast a bit. We all love your  thread!!! Sweet girl... :-*

Jhoang

Hey guys! I posted a new video to my Insta****! I have a hard time uploading videos here soooo check out my Insta****! @hoangmylienjuju

nijikon

Been too long since the last sexy set. We need more Julie on here!  :angry:
He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang

Soooo I took these while at work. You're very welcome. Hope my boss isn't watching on the cameras wondering what I'm doing haha.