LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


nijikon

Damn, now I can't see any of her pics... :angry:
He whose balls defy gravity.

flov

something wrong with photobucket.
I think she exceeded the free amount of images and photobucket asks her now to upgrade or something like that.
anyway, here are her last 5 images she posted yesterday:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nijikon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
something wrong with photobucket.
I think she exceeded the free amount of images and photobucket asks her now to upgrade or something like that.
anyway, here are her last 5 images she posted yesterday:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks, flov! k+
He whose balls defy gravity.

winpioneer

Thanks for the pics, keep them coming, they keep getting better and better!

Jhoang

Sorry I've been MIA everyone.. the semester is coming to an end so presentations and finals are kicking my ass.  I will definitely post soon! :)

Diamond Calves

Yeaah, We shall wait for our number one! Good luck... :clap:



nijikon

Nice tats! Been missing you, sexy!
He whose balls defy gravity.

ooog

She is the star of this site by far!!! Her calves are a treat to my eyes

Jhoang




just laying in bedddd.  Good night! :)

nijikon

Hope the semester ends well for you! Have pleasant dreams ( I know I will.)  :dance:
He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang

Semester is over which means more gym time which means more muscular calves which mean more pictures for you guys! :)

crimson_E_86

Well, when you put it that way, that's good news to hear.

Can't wait for your upcoming pics.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login