Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalvesLover

mmm Asians girls... the human race with the greatest calves !

Keep up
Obsessed with women`s calves...

CalvesLover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Obsessed with women`s calves...

flov

We need more images of your amazing legs, please!  :thanks: :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Lovesmuscles


flov

You are the best, Julie.
Please, keep posting.  :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



nijikon

She's got me checking back here multiple times a day now to see if she's posted more. I can't get enough... :funny:
He whose balls defy gravity.

BigCalvesLover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Awesome calves JHoang! You live in Nola?

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's got me checking back here multiple times a day now to see if she's posted more. I can't get enough... :funny:

I try to post whenever I can. I'm open to suggestions :)

flov

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Footballman

Best lower body around!! Thank you for the pics - keep them coming!!! You're awesome!!

:bravo: :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nijikon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's got me checking back here multiple times a day now to see if she's posted more. I can't get enough... :funny:

I try to post whenever I can. I'm open to suggestions :)


I'd love to see you just sitting with your legs crossed from a few angles. I'm easy like that. There's a leg model site called LegsUltra with tons of great positions I believe you could emulate wonderfully (and easily). As long as I get to see your legs everyday, I'm happy with w/e I get.  :rock:
He whose balls defy gravity.

_Legmania_

The cuts in your calves are so deep! I love it! Could you post a pic or two of you flexing your legs after they've been oiled up? It would really make the cuts in your calves stand out.