Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quihote

A-maz-ing!! Thanks for posting Kx
You seem to have taken over this thread, Jhuong and I love it! 
:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quihote

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vanlines7

You are simply one of the most beautiful women on the planet! Can we be friends? :)

by1get1

Thank you for sharing Jhoang!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

calvesfan


nijikon

You know when professional runners say they "broke through the wall?" where it's just all good after that? I feel like that when I'm looking at your pictures... lmao but seriously, you've got an amazing body. Vids would be nice too but I'd be fine with just more pics....lots and lots more. karma and thank you for sharing!
He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang



beautiful day here in New Orleans!

by1get1

You're spoiling us.  Please continue!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

winpioneer

 :thanks: Thanks for the wonderful pics,  :bravo: I noticed most if not all of them are flexed, how about pics without flexing, to see the back of the calves natural pose  ;)

sarg123456

OMG You are amazing! How big do those calves measure?  Can you post a pic of you measuring them?  Please?  :-)

legmania

 :woohoo: Just fantastic!!! You could make an absolute killing if you opened a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page. Just something to consider! There are women with legs not even in your calibur that do well on there!

Jhoang

Okay Seriously I give up.  Wanted to post a video but I couldn't figure it out. haha So here's the link!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome legs and calves!! Thanks a lot for sharing.  Would love to see more videos of your calves.

thank you very much! I am open to suggestion and would be happy to post more videos and pictures. :)

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Jhoang!!! Seems like you've made a lot of new fans here! Your legs are magnificent! There was a pic that was posted with a friend of yours in a pink shirt, jeans, boots and glasses. It looked like she had muscular legs too. Any other pics of her by chance?

I do have pictures of her and she is very shy.  She's in the process of losing weight and has already lost 50 lbs and is not quite comfortable with her body yet.  Once she's ready, I will update! :)

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are simply one of the most beautiful women on the planet! Can we be friends? :)

Of course! I love making new friends. :)

by1get1

Hi Jhoang.  Your video was WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please continue and share more of your luscious thighs and calves.  Maybe some in high heels?  Anything you post is appreciated.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login