⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flov

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


mik86911

Those are some mean legs for sure!! :wow:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

flov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! Just incredible.  Friend of yours, or random find? :)  :clap:

It's a random find.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

by1get1

Nice.  So share how you went about this random find.  Perhaps if you show us the way, perhaps we'll be able to see more of this luscious woman!!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zzico76

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

flov

Sorry guys, but I won't share her insta****.
There are too many perverts who will annoy her with sick requests or something like that. It's for sure.
And the only thing we'll get with such behaviour is that she will close her account(it is not the first time this has happened).

Besides, it's not so difficult to find her insta****, just playing with google queries.
Those of you who'll find her - please keep it to yourself and don't post it in public access.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

legmania

I'm at a loss for words. These are incredible. I love women with a few extra pounds but incredibly huge calves.

legmania

What happened to the pics?  ??? I knew i shoulda saved them when they were up  :shucks

flov

Damn
She closed her insta****.
I knew this gonna happen someday.
Fortunately, I saved some pics of her in my hdd.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

legmania

At least you were able to save some pics! The first one with her in the skirt is one of my faves, so i'm glad to see that one made it. The ones where she was in costume were incredible, and the one where it was a close up of her flexing were amazing. Any chance you saved those? If not, it's cool, but damn......her calves are some of the best i've seen in a loooooong time. Plus she's pretty cute!

flov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

flov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jhoang

Hi everyone! A friend told me that my legs were on this website and I must say, I'm flattered! Yes I did close my IG account but I guess I can be contacted through here. Thanks again for the compliments. :)

Jhoang

And whoever was creeping on my Insta****.. You missed a pretty good picture ;)

by1get1

Hello Jhoang.  Yes, there are those of us that enjoy looking at a woman's lusciously shaped thighs and calves (which you do have ;).
Since you closed your IG account, might we have the pleasure of seeing "more" of you here?  If not here, then... oh well.
Best to you.

dgp444
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login