⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhoang

I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture. sorry. new at this. haha



Jhoang

[img}You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/img]http://



by1get1

Hi!  Thanks for your reply.  Figured out how to post.  Very nice.  Krispy Kreme donuts.  Yummy!  Looking forward to what you'd like to share.
Enjoy your week!!

dgp444
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gray bishop

I hardly EVER participate on this forum but you are so cute that I'm about to become a regular.
Welcome to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:wob:

nijikon

An adorable face with a bright smile AND a sexy figure? You just made my day! Thanks for sharing and I hope we get to see more pictures of you soon!
He whose balls defy gravity.


Jhoang


by1get1

This guy is!  Thank you Jhoang.  More please!  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samikalfi

Hi! Is there any picture of you in jeans..i like to see how does your nice calves look when coverd by jeans. :thanks:

crimson_E_86

Although she closed her account, you guys managed to get the pictures I wanted and more than I expected to see.  Congratulations are in order.

Mission Accomplished


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strokerace92

Speechless just plain awesome

legmania

Hi Jhoang!!! Seems like you've made a lot of new fans here! Your legs are magnificent! There was a pic that was posted with a friend of yours in a pink shirt, jeans, boots and glasses. It looked like she had muscular legs too. Any other pics of her by chance?

Jhoang