LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


Jhoang

Don't forget to follow me on Insta****: @hoangmylienjuju :)

by1get1

I'm sure most of us would follow you anywhere to get a look at you luscious legs! 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


nijikon

Amazing legs as always!  That ass is looking sexier and sexier every time I see it now too....  :wow:     I'm curious as to what your goals are (body wise). Like, how do you see yourself a year from now? I'd say you're making fine progress, whatever the goal is.  :rock:
He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang




















Just an update on what's been going on! I'm up to 225 on deadlifts and 205 on squats! :)

crimson_E_86

Nice pics. The ones with the high shoes in them are my favorites.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jhoang







Happy Sunday, my loves! Thank you for all of your support and <3 :)

Jhoang



I post pictures like these on Insta**** often [@hoangmylienjuju]. The nsfw ones pn Saradas. Hehe


Jhoang

realized it's been a while since I've posted! :)

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
realized it's been a while since I've posted! :)


Jhoang you're the sexiest girl on the earth!  :-*
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
realized it's been a while since I've posted! :)


Jhoang you're the sexiest girl on the earth!  :-*



Awww I'm definitely far from sexy but thank you my love!

Jammin

Wow you are stunning. Can you do some crossed leg photos pls

Jhoang









Am I doing this right?! LOL! Suggestions?!