Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Quads & Calves

Started by flov, December 23, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nijikon

You're doing it so very right, all I have to say is keep going because you're on the right track. Sooooo worth the wait because each time you post, you seem more confident (which makes you that much more sexy). Btw- DO MY EYES BETRAY ME OR ARE YOU NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR HERE?! THONG? OR NAW???!!! I'm gonna be bold-BECAUSE FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD, YEAH?!-and suggest more squatting, doggy style pics cuz we loves ya...and we wants ya  :'(
He whose balls defy gravity.


crimson_E_86

Thanks for the pics, Jhoang. K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jhoang, don't know if this question has been asked but what are your currents stats if you don't mind?  Height and weight?

I am currently weighing in at 220 lbs at the height of 5'4"! Lol

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow!  That's incredible, what about the rest of your stats?  measurements, PR's? :)

Calf measurements are close to 18.. Haven't measured quads. My current stats are squats at 205, deadlift at 225, bench at 95, barbell rows at 85, standing overhead press at 85. I haven't really moved up in weights becahse I've been ina caloric deficit so I feel weak haha hopefully I can break these current PRs and set new ones!

vanlines7

Wow! Amazing!  Don't leave us hanging on the quad measurement.  I've been really impressed with your progress so far!    What's your diet like and what do you do in addition to lifting for cutting?

Jhoang

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! Amazing!  Don't leave us hanging on the quad measurement.  I've been really impressed with your progress so far!    What's your diet like and what do you do in addition to lifting for cutting?

Well... I'm currently flexibly dieting. Haha so pretty much I just make sure whatever I eat for the day, it fights my macros. I'm currently at 50% protein, 30% carb, and 20% fat. For the most part I eat pretty "clean" but I have my sweet cravings occasionally. Ahha I lift everyday and then do 30 minutes of cardio after each session. Im hoping to be competition ready in 2 years so that's the goal I'm working towards now!

calvesfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Love this view so much. My 100% favorite Pic! Thank you!!!    Would you do the same in a videoclip? To see your muscles in motion must be amazing!

:rock:

calfgy75

Hey guys,

Check out Julie's (aka Cecilia) debut calf video on Mongo Big Calves!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crimson_E_86

Congratulations on her debut.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jhoang

I haven't forgotten about my number one fans and supporters! Thank you for showing your love for these legs, because I never really did. I love you guys! XOXO

Jhoang




Oops, left out two of them. haha.








nijikon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Oops, left out two of them. haha.

Truly, that last pic is.....damn....yes, THAT LAST PIC IS DAMN  :-[  I can't even think straight now. You're too sexy, Julie. You broke me.

He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang

Haha gosh sorry guys! I haven't been on here in a while. So I have a facebook now. LOL. You can add me. Search for Cecilia Wynn in New Orleans, LA.

blackinum

 :-* wow.  I want to show u all the support that i can because i didn't think your calves COULD GET BETTER!!!! wow.  just stunning.  I hope you never ever feel the ned to stop.  You have been blessed and i hope u see it that way.  From reading your post you seem super cool too.  Keep doing your thing in the gym and let nobody stop you for any reason.  Always remember that those that hate don't got what you got.  Your STUNNING! (and i love your smile)  :shhh: