Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miksgirl

A couple of shots I took today.....I took some of these for my Mik but thought I'd share some with you all!   
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

miksgirl

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

vanlines7

hey, have missed you guys!  Hope all is well! :)

fredtim404

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok Folks,

My girl continues to be in awe with the great comments she has been receiving from the pictures she let me post. We did a photo shoot today and I'm working on getting the pictures edited for uploading. In the mean time check out a short video clip I shoot. Stay tuned for the pics. Hope you enjoy this as much as i did shooting it.

Mik86911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow, what a beauty! She has an adorable shape. She must have asian blood.

mik86911

Hey Fredtim404,

ill pass the compliments onto my girl. She actually is just plain ol' black....lol. No asian here. That is really what still amazes me. I don't see many black females with calves like hers. She's short and compact which makes her legs muscular and STUPID strong. I woke up this morning to find her staring at me with this pissed off look on her face. Next thing i know i'm waking up from being knocked out by a scissor. She doesnt know the meaning of mercy.


Plenty of holiday time for more pics........posting soon.

Mik86911
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredtim404

What! No asian blood? That surprises me. I had an ex-girlfriend with (as far as I can see) almost the same body size as your wife. She was small, an athlete, asian and had big legs/calves as well. Not as big and beautiful as your wifes legs. I want to thank you for sharing this. You know you are a lucky guy, right?

LegManToo

 :woohoo:
I kinda feel like I am arriving late to the party.  :wow: Is one word that comes to mind!
Those legs are fantastic!! When I went back and looked at the calves, I kept wondering "what about the quads? Wonder what those thighs look like." And lo and behold, I found a few pictures showing off those fabulous thighs! Your lady has totally awesome legs Mike!..... YOU are one lucky man and she certainly has been blessed with good genes!!

Gar

miksgirl

Thanks for the complements guys. Legmantoo you're right he is a very lucky guy to have this package deal. He gets reminders quite often when I put the squeeze on him ;)

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the complements guys. Legmantoo you're right he is a very lucky guy to have this package deal. He gets reminders quite often when I put the squeeze on him ;)

So..you have been training over a year now,right? How much size have you added? How much are you lifting now on bench, squat, deadlift and calf raises?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shaggyspasm15

Hey! Those calves are awesome. I wonder what they'd look like in a pair of bareback heels? At any rate, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. :clap:

mik86911

As promised..........Here are a few updated pics of my girls legs/calves. We went shoe shopping last weekend so she was excited about doing some posing for all her fans.

She hasn't spent any time in the gym lately but she's 99% genetic. Kinda glad because there would be no more pics from me. Her scissors are bone-crushing and added strength from working out would be suicide.
I'm back to training hard and up to 280 and she has me screaming like a little girl!! :'(

Mik



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredtim404

damn hot natural legs! Thanks again for sharing.

Intrigue79

 :thanks: please take more ! hey Mik its mug

sir508

I'm a huge fan of calves!  :woohoo:

Wish I had a gf like yours OP, I would work my ass out at the gym jsut to please those legs!

vanlines7

Amazing!! So beautiful.  Yes Mik, we need you to stick around in this world (if only to be a head model for future leg scissors)

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing!! So beautiful.  Yes Mik, we need you to stick around in this world (if only to be a head model for future leg scissors)

Hey Vans you're absolutely right. I took our session to another level yesterday that he didn't know I had. (NO MERCY) not a care in the world for him. I had more to offer but he kept passing out! Its no fun when he can beg or scream. With me being such a dominant female I don't like it when he can't try and fight back