⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanlines7

Hahah intense!!  We'd love to see some footage or pics of a situation like this  (blurred or slightly hidden of course).   I don't think I've ever passed out in a scissor before, although I've come close!


Michelle.Behnke

show multiple KO s in a video..you can put a ski mask on his face
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

Well somebody needs to send me a Fat Check for me to go through that again! I thought she was trying to kill me. Just when I started to gain some consciousness back she went right back in again.

This was punishment for something I did earlier that pissed her off. Panic and fearing for my life is an understatement!  I'm a leg/scissor fanatic but I'll pick up a new hobby before I go through that torture again.........I'm not joking!

Mik
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pirke17

Man you are blessed I wish I had wife like yours one day..

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Man you are blessed I wish I had wife like yours one day..

Yes he is pirke17.....truly blessed!

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well somebody needs to send me a Fat Check for me to go through that again! I thought she was trying to kill me. Just when I started to gain some consciousness back she went right back in again.

Yes Mik you're absolutely right. And if it happens again it may be worse!!!!!!!!

This was punishment for something I did earlier that pissed her off. Panic and fearing for my life is an understatement!  I'm a leg/scissor fanatic but I'll pick up a new hobby before I go through that torture again.........I'm not joking!

Mik

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well somebody needs to send me a Fat Check for me to go through that again! I thought she was trying to kill me. Just when I started to gain some consciousness back she went right back in again.

Yes Mik you're absolutely right. And if it happens again it may be worse!!!!!!!!

This was punishment for something I did earlier that pissed her off. Panic and fearing for my life is an understatement!  I'm a leg/scissor fanatic but I'll pick up a new hobby before I go through that torture again.........I'm not joking!

Mik

Yes Mik you're absolutely right.  And if it happens again it may be worse!!!!!

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you two are so HOT together!  I'm inspired to push the edge a little...

Thanks Van. You should push it. He pushed me to try it at the beginning of our relationship. And now its like something I can't wait to put on him daily. I actually have withdrawals when I'm not near him.

Jacob

She is really amazing.
I'd like to see a leg cross video.  :cool2:

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is really amazing.
I'd like to see a leg cross video.  :cool2:

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the compliments. I'll work on a video for you. Wish I could post one of my scissoring videos that I've done with Mik.

Jacob

Ho very good !
Can you make a leg cross video ?

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ho very good !
Can you make a leg cross video ?

Hey Jacob sorry for the delay but Mik and myself have been really busy, but give us a about another week or so and either Mik or myself will give you your leg crossing video.

legacy

good to see you back on the forum!  look forward to more postings.

miksgirl

Hey guys sorry for the delay in responding.  It's gonna be a minute before we post pics and videos fractured my big toe and had a little small surgery. So once it's healed.....the pics and vids will be posted. I have tried putting him out without hurting my toe and was successful. But couldn't keep it up as usual to painful.

Lovesmuscles