LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing!  A real competition would have you both in some crazy high heels ;)

Hey Vanlines7 I showed my cousin your message and she said she would think about it. The problem is she's not a heel type female. So now I have to really work with her on wearing heels. Also she's like I was before, never knew men liked big legged women.  Keep your fingers crossed that I can get her to get in a pair of heels and do a photo shoot with me with a little skirt or very short shorts!!!!!!!

Thanks
miksgirl


vanlines7

You guys forgotten all about us here at Saradas - Calves and Legs? :) 
PS Any tips for a new squeeze?  My lady friend and I are experimenting and she has some ferocious legs  (bit of neck soreness after this weekend :)

by1get1

How about posting some of her ferocious legs?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the delay but my girl is back and ready to do some summer photo shoot work. Thanks again for all the great compliments................posted here and in private!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

calvesfan


vanlines7

Daaaamnnn. Looks like she added a little mass and some definition to those calves.  Looking great!!

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Daaaamnnn. Looks like she added a little mass and some definition to those calves.  Looking great!!

Thanks Van! I have been doing a little more not a lot of leg exercises. There will be more pics coming soon.

legacy

good to see you back.  Now try talking that cousin of yours to take some more pics :)

mik86911

Snapped a couple pics last night while watching the basketball game. If I dont post anymore pics it because my girl has promised me shes gonna show "No Mercy" the next time she wraps her killers around my neck.

I'm in serous trouble.............

Mike


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
good to see you back.  Now try talking that cousin of yours to take some more pics :)

Thanks legacy.....I've spoken to my cousin and that shy side of her won't allow her to open up to do any more pics. That side of her must have came from her dad side because I LOVE taking pics!!!!!  ;) I'll keep mentioning it to her and see how it goes. Once again thx!

Miksgirl

miksgirl


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     Here's a little something I took while at work having withdraws of putting these around my Miks neck. I've grown quite fund of putting my 18.5 calves around his neck and seeing him squirm and BEG for me to let him go. ;)

vanlines7

mmm beautiful!! How big are your quads again miksgirl? :)   Ohhhh you've got the scissor twitch huh? ;)   I've got a girl with 17" who might be willing to share soon :) 

mik86911

Hey Van,
She's got more than a scissor twitch!  I've been squeezed by a few females including Yvonne Mccoy (most enthusiasts agree she has the best calves ever). My girl is devastating! Her figure four is deadly!

I think it's comes from how much control she has over her calf muscles. When she flexes her calves turn into rocks. You can't breathe and your head feels like it's going to explode. It's frightening now cause she's loves taking me to the edge of panic. She's thinks it's funny watching me flop around like a fish out of water.

Mik
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mmm beautiful!! How big are your quads again miksgirl? :)   Ohhhh you've got the scissor twitch huh? ;)   I've got a girl with 17" who might be willing to share soon :)

Hey Vans Mik said last time he can remember my quads were like 25. Hope you and your girl are having as much fun as we are ;)

miksgirl

RANDOM SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login