⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quihote

 :cool2:
Pretty feet and hands too! These are great - I love you guy's attitude - having fun with it.
:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quihote

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOW again!!  You sure know how to keep us leg and calf lovers coming back for more.  Very nice.
Thanks dgp444 we have a couple more that's a must post a little later.

Miksgirl

miksgirl


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's a couple of pics we did yesterday. All but one are me positioning him to put the squeeze on him! FYI: He passed out twice ;)   

vanlines7

WOW You guys have really outdone yourselves now!  That looks like a mighty deadly situation to be in right there!  The sheer power of those legs! 

legacy

Its cool that you've gotten into it so much and endulge your man.  Also nice to see a man that appreciates a thick set of legs :)

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOW You guys have really outdone yourselves now!  That looks like a mighty deadly situation to be in right there!  The sheer power of those legs!
Vanlines7 you can't imagine what my Mik goes through at times. I've grown so fond of this activity, when he and I are apart from each other I go through with drawls. I even sit and think of new positions to scissor him and make him pay for me not being able to perform this activity when I want. He has been training me really well these couple of weeks.  I started pushing like 200lbs on the leg press machine. As of last week I'm up to 500lbs. Trust me it's a struggle to be able to push it but with music ,him standing there telling me you can do it and thinking when we get home I'm going to show him(squeezing him) how much I appreciate the help....gets me through it.

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its cool that you've gotten into it so much and endulge your man.  Also nice to see a man that appreciates a thick set of legs :)

Thanks for the compliment Legacy! and yes he's very lucky to have such a fetish and then to luck up and find just the woman with ALL the requirements to fulfill his special needs!!!!  ;)

Thanks
Miksgirl

vanlines7

I know you two probably had a hot and heavy valentines day squeeze ;) don't be afraid to share :)

mik86911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know you two probably had a hot and heavy valentines day squeeze ;) don't be afraid to share :)


Hey Van,

You are so correct about VD. Problem was I almost didn't make it to see Saturday. My girl zoned out on me while she had me in a reverse figure four scissors. She started thinking of some events that happened earlier during the week that made her a little upset. I always said I wanted to experience what it would be like to be completely at the mercy of her legs. Well I got my wish. I actually thought she was going to kill me. Extreme panic isn't enough to describe. I knew she was strong but this was ridiculous. She was in a no mercy state of mind and she ignored my tapping (slapping her legs is more like it). Afterwards she said she was squeezing at a 5 out of 10. It took over 5 minutes for me to be able to coordinate my limbs after she released me. My body was completely numb. I love a good squeeze but I can truly say I don't want to experience that again!!

I'm gonna be on my best behavior the week leading up to next Valentines Day............lol.



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

karmen1

Fab legs, you should show them more often, darling.
I would like to have your legs!
;)

gray bishop

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know you two probably had a hot and heavy valentines day squeeze ;) don't be afraid to share :)


Hey Van,

You are so correct about VD. Problem was I almost didn't make it to see Saturday. My girl zoned out on me while she had me in a reverse figure four scissors. She started thinking of some events that happened earlier during the week that made her a little upset. I always said I wanted to experience what it would be like to be completely at the mercy of her legs. Well I got my wish. I actually thought she was going to kill me. Extreme panic isn't enough to describe. I knew she was strong but this was ridiculous. She was in a no mercy state of mind and she ignored my tapping (slapping her legs is more like it). Afterwards she said she was squeezing at a 5 out of 10. It took over 5 minutes for me to be able to coordinate my limbs after she released me. My body was completely numb. I love a good squeeze but I can truly say I don't want to experience that again!!

I'm gonna be on my best behavior the week leading up to next Valentines Day............lol.


   

I remember Christa Bauch did that to me in a session when she was visiting. I took the train in to see her and my neck and upper torso was sore as I walked back to the station. I don't think she was going full strength either. I commend you for that story.  :rock:

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fab legs, you should show them more often, darling.
I would like to have your legs!
;)

Thanks a lot Karmen1........I try to show them as much as possible. I can't wait til spring and summer comes in.  My Mik has done a excellent job in training me. My legs has truly grew some in this little time. I can't even wear my skinny leg jeans anymore!!!!!! I LOVE seeing the look on his face when I put on short skirts and dresses and heels!!!!

Miks girl

miksgirl

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's a couple pics of my cousin and I last night. I'm trying to talk her into us doing duo photo shoot. Hope you enjoy!

Miksgirl

vanlines7

Amazing!  A real competition would have you both in some crazy high heels ;)

legacy

Nice :)  You'll have to talk your cousin into wearing a pair of shorts :)