Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knowie

Don't reply to this girl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how about a calf workout video? Just to show us some proper form ;)

just curious to the logic here...how the heck can she do a whole workout video with proper form, when mik himself said she has never lifted before and just did her first and only set of calf raises ever last week?.....btw..mik, how much weight did your gf use on those calf raises?..or was it just a small set of bodyweight calf raises?...



Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't reply to this girl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how about a calf workout video? Just to show us some proper form ;)

just curious to the logic here...how the heck can she do a whole workout video with proper form, when mik himself said she has never lifted before and just did her first and only set of calf raises ever last week?.....btw..mik, how much weight did your gf use on those calf raises?..or was it just a small set of bodyweight calf raises?...

why not..we can all demand proof of this and that from me and apply logic that is really just assumption...but mik doesn't have to prove a thing..not a measurement...not lifts nothing,,,and we all magically believe his claims....I'm just asking for proof..just like everyone demanded of me...18.5" is a big claim....esp for someone who has never ever lifted or done anything sport related in their life whatsoever...anyone else would get asked to prove claims like mik's....my requests are not unreasonable...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vanlines7

Shelly,
   You have plenty of people throwing you compliments on your posts.  I literally do not understand why you are trolling a post about another girl for attention.  There is no doubt you work hard for your impressive leg gains, and I admire that A LOT.  But what Mik has here, is gift from God.  End of story.

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Shelly,
   You have plenty of people throwing you compliments on your posts.  I literally do not understand why you are trolling a post about another girl for attention.  There is no doubt you work hard for your impressive leg gains, and I admire that A LOT.  But what Mik has here, is gift from God.  End of story.
I'm not trolling anything vanlines....It comes up in my feed when I check for posts on my posts..as you must know..once you post anywhere on here you get notified that way of any posts on any threads you post on...I'm not being insulting or trolling compared to the way people trolled the hell out my stuff endlessly asking me for proof of everything I claim..it really is not that unreasonable to ask mik out of pure curiosity to do a measurement pic or vid ans tell us how much weight his gf moved...esp since I have been insulted by comparison a number of times...if mik has nothing to hide..you think he would be more than happy to do a measurement pic and tell us her lifting stats for her first set...not trolling..pure curiosity...and like I said if mik has nothing to hide I don't see why he wouldn't mind giving that info...lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

legacy

Just so I understand... Your logic is that since others have insulted you, its ok for you to insult someone else?

This has been a pleasant thread... Lets just keep it that way...

To the original poster, keep doing what you are doing.

mik86911

Hey folks,

My girl had her first real calf training workout yesterday. I shoot a couple short clips. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I do looking at these legs everyday.

Mik86911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vanlines7

POW look at those beauties in action!  Love the definition there.  I can only imagine she's going to add another half inch very quickly
    PS  Tell her to flex her quads hard to keep her knees locked out :)

miksgirl

Hi this is mik86911 GF just wanted to say thanks for all the positive comments and complements!

by1get1

Hi!  Thank you for sharing your unbelievable "body parts" with all of us calf lovers.  Looking forward to "seeing" more of you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

miksgirl

dgp444 you're more than welcome it's my pleasure to be able to share my natural gift.

miksgirl

vanlines7 I'm trying to get them maybe another 2 inches

3dbodies

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
vanlines7 I'm trying to get them maybe another 2 inches

tips for the really last inch on calves:
1. EMS massage
2. proteine shakes
3. press the weights until over the point of pain.

Calves are growing very slow ...

miksgirl

3dbodies thanks......with the massive leg exercises my mik has me doing PLEASE don't give him anymore ideas! :)

miksgirl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wowowow.  What a goal   :hey:  What do those thighs measure in at? :)
Last we measured they 25 1/2!!!

miksgirl

Hi guys I just want to once again thank you for your responses....and wanted to share a little secret with you all. I never knew that men liked legs like they do. When I met my Mik he brought out another side of me. He also found out that they weren't just muscular, they also had some massive STRENGTH behind them! I have really enjoyed putting the squeeze on him. Not just because he likes it, but just because I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! and hearing him beg for  me to release him takes foreplay to another level with me. I also enjoy making him look at me eye to eye while in certain positions while doing it. I've even tried telling my female family members that also has been gifted with muscular legs about the scissor act. Once again thanks to you all and I look forward to sharing more photos with you all.