LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maviayy

more more more....please!!!!!ı want meet her..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

maviayy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

they look a lot like mine lol..cool  :funny:

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

Hey Shelly,

Thanks for the comparison pics. Truth be told your legs look nothing like my girls legs. Not even on your best day!! There's a reason your thread has 203 views and no replies....................

Mik86911 :hellno:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Shelly,

Thanks for the comparison pics. Truth be told your legs look nothing like my girls legs. Not even on your best day!! There's a reason your thread has 203 views and no replies....................

Mik86911 :hellno:

ha ha ha ha ...mik .you wish,...they were all ready all over my calves when I posted em before....you just threatened...and my calves afre a hell of a lot stronger...easily bigger
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Shelly,

Thanks for the comparison pics. Truth be told your legs look nothing like my girls legs. Not even on your best day!! There's a reason your thread has 203 views and no replies....................

Mik86911 :hellno:

if your girl worked out and lost some weight...maybe she might keep some of that size...you want to prove hers beat mine..do a measurement vid proving bigger than 19"..mine measure 19"..I have a measurement vid proving 18.5"...about to do a 19" proof measurement vid....tell your girl not to get an inflated head,,hers couldn't touch mine in her wildest dreams..or yours for that matter :shutup: :tongue: :hellno:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vanlines7

Shelly, please don't troll this thread as mik has been kind enough to share with us.  Your calves are nice, but I prefer these personally.  Not to mention his girl (what should we call her? :) isn't shy about showing plenty of upper thigh and some high heels.  What are you hiding behind those long skirts and sweats?

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Shelly, please don't troll this thread as mik has been kind enough to share with us.  Your calves are nice, but I prefer these personally.  Not to mention his girl (what should we call her? :) isn't shy about showing plenty of upper thigh and some high heels.  What are you hiding behind those long skirts and sweats?

if you want to know what I'm hiding behind/underneath my knee length skirt and sweats..why don't you look at the multitude of threads started about me here by people other than myself...compared to the one thread here on mik's girl with her porky legs...I only posted my pics mik threw the insults, so I happy returned them...I have had people post links on my stuff for someone else's stuff before and got blasted for defending myself about being compared to some other chick on a thread started about/for me..so if mik doesn't want me saying anything..he could have kelp the competitive insulting out of it...his wording was meant to provoke a response, so I gave him one...I'm done here..let this girl of his top my upper body which is all over this forum with pics in much less than sweats..don't throw up accusations that I only show myself all covered up when you have  no clue of all the threads started on me with pics and vids of me in way less then sweats
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

Hey Vanlines7,

Thanks for having my back on this. Didn't mean to start a firestorm. just speaking my mind from over 30 years experience in the bodybuilding  world. I know real muscle when I see it.

My girl is doing photo shoot this weekend. She said she's going to do a little something special for you. Stay tuned.

Mik86911
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Vanlines7,

Thanks for having my back on this. Didn't mean to start a firestorm. just speaking my mind from over 30 years experience in the bodybuilding  world. I know real muscle when I see it.

My girl is doing photo shoot this weekend. She said she's going to do a little something special for you. Stay tuned.

Mik86911


whatever mik...my calves are real muscle...as well as the rest of my body..hers?...why does she only show only calves if shes all that?..people don't only have big calves and no other developed muscles..lol..someone with 30 yrs of experience in bodybuilding would know that
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

legmania

Those are some awesome calves!!! My gf and other female friends have awesome calves. Wish I could post pics.

RobMash

mik86911 could you post a video of your girlfriend where she flex calves?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

legacy

Thanks for posting pics!  Don't let shellyb76 discourage you or your g/f.

shuckizzle

yeah, thank you and k+. she really has beautiful muscular calves and shellyb76's hate speaks volumes. just ignore it  :rock:  :woot:

Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yeah, thank you and k+. she really has beautiful muscular calves and shellyb76's hate speaks volumes. just ignore it  :rock:  :woot:

Just clear things up...my original post was meant only to joke around with mik..I didn't say a single insult against mik's gf in my original post just a friendly little bit of comparison...mik was the one who turned this to an insulting kind of exchange..I only returned the kind of comments mik started with me...not my fault he can't handle some friendly competition which mik throwing the first actual insults is what really speaks volumes here...I said I was done having my say here..so please don't talk trash about me think I won't see it or respond...I don't turn my head when insulted in real life , so I'm sure as hell am not doing for some online strangers...now we can end this now or you can all continue to post crap about me still here, while ignoring the fact mik threw the first insulting words... and I will continue to defend myself as anyone would
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shuckizzle

so when you post stuff on threads that aren't about you and then don't get the exact response you'd have liked to get, you get insulting towards the person in the pictures? and then you go around telling everyone else to shut up. yours are "real" muscle, and her calves are porky? please. that's just childish and just the kind of trash talk you want others to stop with. if you're so high above that kind of thing, it sure isn't showing :blah: let's all just chill and honor the fact mik shared some private pics with us. it's christmas  ffs  :)