Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

Started by mik86911, December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muslmstr

Lovely post! I hope you get better soon!


miksgirl

Thanks guys.....seems like this is taking forever to get better. I'll be glad when I can wrestle again. I promise you from all the stress from having this surgery has taken me to another level of wanting to scissor. I've been telling Mik that lately I feel the need to scissor someone other than him so my feelings won't be involved in it. Because of our private lives I can't post our last session. I think that was the worse for him. I literally thought I had brought harm to him.

vanlines7

Haha damn! Sounds like quite a session, of course I imagine every session is quite intense with legs like those.  What do you think the time estimate on wrestling again is? :) Hope you get better SOON :)

blktrapiz

Ooo with legs like this nothing would pleasure me more than knowing if you had very distinct toenails to match such a amazing pair of gifted legs.

miksgirl

Hey blktrapiz thanks a lot for the complement.  And to pretty much answer your question....that would be a yes about the nails. But at the moment having some issues with one.  Ran head on to a cement block and crushed it.....so just waiting on it to fully heal so the growth can start back. 

jayking

Sexy feet and calves you are so lucky sir thanks for sharing :singing:

Sberg111

My wife has been training really hard for the last year, last night I noticed she was on the backyard cleaning some decorations on a shelf, she is 5'8" but was standing on her toes as she couldn't reach very well when I noticed her calves were showing , i couldn't resist to take a pic and told her how much I loved her legs, she looked at herself and said that she didn't liked to be ripped but I told her that I loved it and she started flexing until her veins were visible,  quite surreal response, no pics of that tho,  just found about this thread this morning so im likely going to show her and see if she wants to show off a bit,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Intrigue79


mecury01

 8) YoK+ your girl was great legs and thighs thanks for posting

miksgirl

Hey guys sorry for the delay in posting new pics.... but trust me as soon as I'm able to pose for them, Mik will be posting them. Thanks again for the complements.

sarato11

Beautiful and enormous, feminine, luscious calves. Lucky you, Mik!

blktrapiz

I can't imagine having a woman with those legs living under the same roof as me.  And to enjoy taking pictures and allowing you to post them ,plus getting the squeeze put on me at any giving moment.  I've tried to introduce scissoring to a couple of females I've dated that had nice legs and none of them were gained for it so I showed them videos and they thought I was weird. Man Mik you're one LUCKY guy. Does she have a twin?

mik86911

The first time  I saw them legs I immediately said to myself....."man she'd squeeze the shit out of somebody". little did i know that somebody would be man.
You guys think i'm lucky....well to a certain extent i am very lucky. But let me tell you when it ain't  fun.

When i'm getting repeatedly squeezed unconscious for punishment about something i have no idea what i did ain't fun! its torture.

When i'm not sure if shes gonna kill me......just because....ain't fun.

When i wake up not knowing where the hell i am.......aint fun.

When were out and she has that look in her eye and tells me........"wait till i get your ass home"......ain't fun.

But somehow i find myself repeating the above actions over and over again..........uumm??
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blktrapiz

Mik what kinda training does she do?  Man out of no disrespect I can't imagine being out and see you guys and she's wearing a pair of heels and a short skirt! Like I said man I've met women with awesome legs nothing like your wife. And none of them were interested in trying to scissor me. When are you going to post a video of her putting the squeeze on you?  You never answered my question on if she had a twin? Man finding a woman to have this gift  of legs and willing to use them on me is something I have always dreamed of.

mik86911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ooo with legs like this nothing would pleasure me more than knowing if you had very distinct toenails to match such a amazing pair of gifted legs.

Blktrapiz,

I think these pics will answer your question............... :)


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

    
        
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login