⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto FBB Options

Started by TheCrow, February 27, 2013, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCrow

Hi Guys/Gals,

Does anyone know of FBBs who offer sessions in Toronto; other than the ones posted on WB270?

Feel free to send me a private message in case you don't want to make it public,

Thanks,

-D


Johnnycashola

Hey all,

I am looking for some advice for a semi comp session in Toronto.  I have been in touch with Aiden, flame dragon and Mistress Leader (I have messages out to a few others to collect their offering).   

Which of the Toronto girls give the best semi comp wrestling session?  I am 5'10" and 170 lbs. in athletic shape and looking for a good tussle where I can also be active in the session (not looking to just lay there and be scissored...).

Any feedback is appreciated!

JC

meangreen

Good Post. I would also love to know especially now that I probably wont be able to catch many women while they're on tour here.

crazycrazy

 No question, Flame is the toughest. Aiden is drop dead gorgeous, but she's only 110 pounds. When I saw Mistress Leader, she was just starting. Inexperienced, but enthusiastic. She is super cute and may have improved.

Flame doesn't have a place, so she might come to you. Otherwise you have to meet her out a hotel in the suburb where she lives. If you want to be beat, see her. If you want more than wrestling, she's not your match.

nujerz84

Muscle Tease would have been a good choice she retired.

Johnnycashola

Any feedback on mistress Miriam?  How r her sessions?

jC

crazycrazy

Meriam is a former escort, so her approach has a different vibe. I saw her 4 or 5 years ago, so my input is out of date. She has a terrific figure, looks like she spends a lot of time at the gym, but is more of a very fit looking woman than a lightweight bodybuilder. Her wrestling skills were non-existant, and her attitude was not enthusiastic. She may have improved over the last few years, but I had to just let her put me in holds and she didn't press her advantage to cause me any discomfort in the session.

meangreen

I have spoken to flame dragan a couple times and she wants $350 plus I have to get a hotel. I passed and waited for girls who are travelling with their hotels already.
Muscle tease doesn't provide wrestling and wont do a happy ending. She is honest about it up front though and says its because she has a boyfriend. She is really cool and really hot though.

Not many choices here if what you want is wrestling.

crazycrazy

$350 + hotel is too high for Flame. Her photos are out of date too.

Norfolknchance

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$350 + hotel is too high for Flame. Her photos are out of date too.

Given the travails the ladies are currently having even getting into Canada these days, it is a sellers market at the moment.

meangreen

Ya I guess it is but IDE rather save my money and hope to meet someone next time I'm traveling

HectorTheInspector

Can we see photos to see who you are talking about?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

Johnnycashola

All 3 women are listed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login under Canada.  Would love to hear others weigh in on the best session wrestler in Toronto for a semi comp session.

Johnnycashola

No one else has experience with any of these Toronto sessions girls?  Aiden, mistress leader, mistress meriam, flame dragon.   How about any other Toronto options?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Also, does anyone have the website address for the site that posts session reviews?

JC

greg9898

Does anybody know something about Olga Bakalopoulos?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login