⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto FBB Options

Started by TheCrow, February 27, 2013, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

I was with Rhonda a few years ago and found her so boring and self absorbed so didn't go back. I messaged Peak Princes a couple of days ago and didn't hear back. Do you have any reviews on her? And just a QUESTION, I'm new to the forums and am struggling to find a 'search' area so I can search under Toronto on this site? What am I missing here!? thanks...

chuckles

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

crazycrazy

If you go to the top of the page of Private Sessions and Reviews, there is a headline that says "Subject/Started by".  Click on "Subject", and it reorders alphabetically by subject.  Click on "Started By", and it reorders by the nickname of who started the thread.

lee092760

I have met with Rhonda numerous times. She is very shy at first but once she gets to know you she is fun. She has moved to Cali anyways so that isn't an option anymore. There is also Cheyenne Wolfe in Niagara  try her.

chuckles

Thanks for the info on Cheyenne...looks great. I also sent a note to Polite Society to see if they had any suggestions...thanks!

paul2000

Check out Michelle Russell, Early 30's huge and ridiculously strong

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check out Michelle Russell, Early 30's huge and ridiculously strong

There are reasons women use aliases and not there real names.

lee092760


Offline Peak_Princess

    Lurker
    *
    Posts: 3
    Activity:
    0%
    KARMA: 6
    [applaud+]
    Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
        Email
        Personal Message (Offline)

Re: bitchnkickster- ontario
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 11:27:58 pm »

    Quote

Hi guys,

If you know me you will not take any offence to this.... I don't care who is who or who does what BUT.........

I 100% understand you like to know who is who and who does what and what you are getting into/paying for..

All I ask is PLEASE understand I need to 110% DISCRETE I am a VERY private person and I RESPCT that for others for the same reasons I am sure, you will never hear a peep from me mentioning someone's name unless is had a VERY/EXTREAMLY unpleasant experience. (which I don't really think anyone here is out trying to do that)

I will say, If my full name or email is boosted in public (PLEASE use my sessions girls name *PeakPrincess* I will not continue to session and will block anyone who choses not to follow my wishes

That is all I ask, just have some common curtsey and respect for my privacy .... Please & THANK YOU!
SMILES :))))

paul2000

Ok didnt realise that and thought most people can see a picture of someone and put 1+1 anyway. I wont do that again, thanks

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok didnt realise that and thought most people can see a picture of someone and put 1+1 anyway. I wont do that again, thanks

Just some FYI

paul2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok didnt realise that and thought most people can see a picture of someone and put 1+1 anyway. I wont do that again, thanks

Just some FYI

Your presuming that and do not know by fact FYI

bkrugby


paul2000


lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok didnt realise that and thought most people can see a picture of someone and put 1+1 anyway. I wont do that again, thanks

Just some FYI

Your presuming that and do not know by fact FYI

I'm not presuming anything, that's why I quoted what she had said earlier. Read what she said in the link if you don't believe me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login