Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto FBB Options

Started by TheCrow, February 27, 2013, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnycashola

Are you referencing Olga because she is still offering sessions in Toronto or is it more of a 'she WAS the best in Toronto' but no longer offers sessions?

Sure wish there were more reviews on the Toronto session ladies...


greg9898

I dont know if she is ofering session. Maybe at some point she will change opinion and start again...I hope:)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

meangreen

I dont think she does. I sure wish there were one or two legit session wrestlers in Toronto

meangreen

Found this girl on sessiongirls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not sure if she offers live sessions though

lee092760

Try using the backpage, eros guides, besides wb and session girls. There are ladies here, don't know what you are looking for light to fantasy, most girls can't go full throttle here, the only one that can and make you tap is FlameBabe, I know you guys have discussed her here before being too expensive, I believe she has her own house where if you want to see her, $350 hr is average. Try there on these places what I suggested

Johnnycashola

Aiden and Mistress Leader have both indicated that they can go semi comp and are completely comfortable wrestling a guy my size (5'10" and 170 lbs - athletic build, no formal wrestling..). 

I am curious as to which one (if either) I should consider for this experience.  Aiden's homepage has testimonials about how good a wrestler she is and how she can take down a larger guy with her wrestling ability. Tis makes me curious.  mistress leader has a nice build with some muscle and it sounds like she is getting more experience... 

Tat said, they are both quite small.  As for price, I am ok with the $ discussed on here, they seem to be the going rate.


I was going to look at some of the women on scissorfoxes site (eg. Jenna Peston and many other girls on the site) but I am not sure they can actually wrestle, seems more that the guy just lays there and tries not to tap out to their scissors, this doesn't interest me. 

Be great to hear if anyone has tried Aiden or Mistress Leader...  Or Jess2moon for that matters (I sent her an email but have not heard back)...  Really just want a good semi comp match. 

Anyone tried Michele Muscle on sessiongirls?

JC

lee092760

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I believe all these gals will do some sort of wrestling, I can't tell you what level they can do there is also another gal called Lady V she use to have a website but she offered sessions to and is quite strong

Johnnycashola

Thanks for the info Lee, much appreciated.  Looks like all of these women only offer 1 sided wrestling however.  I think I am going to stick with either Aiden or ML.   That is, unless somehow a travelling lady ends up in Toronto.  With the border issues as of late, it would likely only be a woman from Montreal area...

JC

crazycrazy

JC: it looks like the border is open as 2 visiting women have come in recently. One advertised on wb, the other on backpage. Neither one is the bodybuilder type though, and that might explain it.

You won't be happy with Jade. She's very attractive but doesn't really wrestle, and is no more than 100 pounds. Jorja is very cold indeed, or at least she was 10 years ago when I met her. Olga retired about five or six years ago, got married if I remember correctly, and moved away.

Good luck kid.

Crazy Crazy

meangreen

Ya Jade really did nothing, hot chick and probably a lot better at the dom thing. Jorga was in a rush and not that accommodating. I would just wait, travellers will be less frequent but Im sure some will still come here and there

lovethestuff

check this out

www.marinaxo.com

try it...who knows?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Johnnycashola

I emailed Marina to see what she offers.  If I find out wrestling is available, I will let the group know...

She does have a smokin hot body!

JC
PS. Keep the tips coming!

dmott

I had a session last year with Katrina Ko (intriguing  Katrina) and it was fantastic. I highly recommend her. Don't be fooled by her size. She is very strong and a good technical wrestler. Not to mention hot! She is very adept at combining semi competitive and sensual.

Johnnycashola

Dmott, how do I find info (pics, write up and contact info) on her?  I am very intrigued!

JC

Johnnycashola

Shoot, just realized she was listed in the grouping above.  I will have to email her and see what her offering is all about..  Thx for the heads up dmott.