Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Toronto FBB Options

Started by TheCrow, February 27, 2013, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atomicplayboy3000

There used to be Erotikmuse out Calgary and/or Toronto. She had her own website and was on Herbicepscam but it seems like she's gone out of her way to scrub herself off the net.

atomicplayboy3000

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ll14754

I have wrestled Aiden - pretty girl, conscietious and wants you to have a good session. She likes competitive matches and will be aggressive but really is limited by her size and relative srtrength.
I have also wrestled Flame - very easy going nice personality. Strong and also a fun match. She might be alittle stronger than Aiden so if you are more into competitve she might be the best choice btween the two.

For fantasy matches they are both good with Aiden likely getting the nod because of her creativity.

I had the extreme pleasure of wrestling a couple of the girls form scissorfoxes and they are amazing. The ones I wrestled however are no longer doing sessions.

Johnnycashola

Has anyone ever tried any of the women at The House of Vixen Domination in Toronto?  I noticed them on backpage and have emailed a little with them...

JC

caligulape

Bump!

Of the TO crew, Mistress Leader seems like the best choice, but unfortunately there are no detailed reviews on her. Anyone?

Johnnycashola

I am heading to TO soon.  I am booking Two semi comp sessions and have narrowed my choice down to:
- Katrina Ko
- Chelsea Bunz
- Kenzie Taylor (www.kenzietaylor.ca)

I have heard good reviews on all three women...  The other women on wb270 and sessiongirls sound like they are a bit too small for me to wrestle (I am 5'10" and 170 lbs). 

That said, I have also been in contact with:
- Mistress Leader
- Mistress Meriam
- Girls from Vixen House of Domination
- Aiden
- Flame Dragon
- Scissor Foxes' girls
- a number of options from back You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- new girl on session girls - peak princess (she will do a session with a friend)

Any more reviews?

JC


Funliness

Man has wb270 dried up for toronto visits since that customs BS last year. Im worried that the session scene in toronto is permantly dead!

Johnnycashola

It is a sad sight...  All that seems to be left is Aiden, mistress leader, Chelsea, Dorota, kenzie taylor, Katria Ko and Princess Peak and her friend... 

Any other options you know of?

JC

Funliness

Sorry I don't know of others...by the way can you provide details in dorota, I've never heard of her.

If there are some crafty ladies willing to make the trip up discretely -  the pent up demand would make for a worthwhile visit.

Let's hope the scene will pick up again here!

lee092760

 One Buff Woman put her profile back I've known her for years cool gal

crazycrazy

Dorota is Flamedragan. Katrina Ko is an Eros page advertiser, and is an escort, not a wrestler or bodybuilder.

Since the customs and immigration crackdown began, Iron Liberty, Arekah Lox, and Kasie Cavanaugh have come to Toronto. One or two others have advertised they were coming on Wb. It's not like June, when there were quite a few choices, but there are still some travellers coming here.

Polite Society

 I've got one fantastic UTR option but she doesn't wrestle. Contact me if you are not currently aware of her being available. FYI - you'd need to cover a hotel downtown to see her.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chuckles

I was wondering if there are any female bodybuilders in the Toronto area who are offering muscle worship services? With thanks, Dave

lee092760

Peaked Princess, she is in the Niagara area but will come to the city

artax


crazycrazy

Polite Society had a Toronto option as part of his Under the Radar Agency.  He can be reached by clicking on the icon of the envelope that appears below his name on one of his posts.  He posts frequently, so it's easy to find one.  There is a small fee for the introduction.