Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Thank you for the compliments.  :-*
Another 4 weeks are over and now I'm at 102 kg !!  :o
I trained very hard and Ron's Shakes are working very well.  :D
My thighs are bigger than my waist now.  ;D ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Everybody stared at me. I don't know why...  ???


marfam

They are staring... I wonder why :D

You look great BUT would you be kind enough to flex for us?
Give us a chance to see how big your muscles are ::)

I really missed you - can I please kiss you? your body?   :-*
Did you also got better in martial arts?
even if you'll be twice as strong as Tina she might still stand a chance against you if you are not trained in fighting techniques.
Please flex for me 

Solarian

Yes I agree with marfam. Please flex for us.

Unleash your magnificent body. You look fantastic, I wonder, how big can you get?

Now, you could do some posing, or another strenght feat. Maybe? :)

Good luck 'till next time...

sonja

Flexing ?
Whatever you want:  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it.  :-*

marfam

First I want to thank you for the picture.
I think you made a mistake you look as muscular as last month but you did gain lots of weight and its all muscle.
Is it posible you put your last month photo ?

Please forgive me if I'm wrong.  :-X
You look awsome and so sexy... :-*

sonja

Oh.. my mistake.  >:( >:(
Thank you very much marfam.  :-*

This is the updated picture:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Solarian

nice. you look great!

and you're still far from ready... I hope you'll get even bigger:)

chest

WOW she is big K+. I agree with Solarian, must become more bigger around 115/120kg :o ;D with her arms misuring around 53/54cm . :D

Sorry for my shitty english :P

marfam

wow wow wow  ::)  :o  :o
My jaw just hit the floor
I haven't seen such sexy woman in a long time and please remember I see muscular women all the time here at the gym and Tina at home.
Speaking of Tina she is traveling again for a few days .
I think she is going to wrestle men and do sessions to raise money to keep the gym.
What do you say? you want to come here and have some fun? maybe do some lifts or even wrestle and arm wrestle? I don't think I stand a chance but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it.
I will make diner and your favorite wine will be in the right temperature...
Coming?   :-*
Do I need to say it? K+ big time

sonja

Sorry for my absence and a big kiss.   :-* :-* :-*

A dinner would be great. Hope it will be incredibly exciting. Any fancy ideas ?  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

Good to have you back...  :-* :-* :-*
This is how you look without flexing?
Can you flex those huge biceps for us?
Please?
Well I thought maybe after dinner and before we get to do exiting things there is a huge iron bar that is needed to be pulled out of my floor .
I thought maybe instead of bringing construction workers that would work all day you might be able to do it?

Solarian

Glad you're back...

We missed you...

I'm amazed how big you are, even when your muscles are unflexed. Please flex for us:)

And I still wonder, how big can you get...

Karma, as always

sonja

Hi, guys!! I made a new story. Hope you like it. Think this is my best story ever. And excuse me, my english is very bad.  Sonja  ;D

Anyway...

My Little Bitch

Chapter 1:
It was boring afternoon and I was watching TV. I was too lazy to go into the gym and do some workout. I did this since two years, but I never go regulary. I think I'm a strong guy, I can benchpress 90kg and my body looks ok.

Suddenly somebody knocked at the door. I opened and a very young girl stood in front of me. She smiled: "Hi, I'm Maria. I'm the niece of your neighbor, Mr. Wilson." I gaped at her. She was very young and wear nearly nothing, only a little top and skirt, both too small. I could see her little tits bulging out of her top. She had very long legs wearing pink high-heels.
 
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"I visit my uncle sometimes, but he is not at home at the moment. Can I come in and wait?" I noticed some muscles at her body. Seems she did some fitness. And believe me, I like strong and muscular girls. But I never saw such a young girl with such a fit and firm body. "Ähh.. yes, please come in.. " I splutter. "You can wait as long as you like." My god, the day seems to be interesting!

Thanks for a lot of feedback !!

peakfan

Nice to see you back, I really love your stories/drawings!

spoonmaster

Hey Sonja, good to see you back.  I always enjoyed your drawings.  Hopefully we get to see some cool feats of strength!