Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Overhead ?  :o
No, I think I'm not strong enough for now.  :-\ :'(
But... Maybe you like to feel my new muscular body ?  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it.  ;)

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

marfam

Yes I like it very much   :-*  ::)
But soon I hope you'll look much better (way more muscular).

(is it ok to spice things up? like a burglar that you'll need to defend me from or a lady neighbor finding about us and we need to beat her up to shut her... Tina finding about us I want to leave for the end when you are much more muscular and trained in martial arts - what do you think? )


tkotom200

Hello!  Can you show off your legs in a small dress and high heels?  Even better if you carry him on your back!  Thank you!

jolimar63

mmm execllent work. What a pity she didn't try to lift him overhead.
In the future with only one arm ;o)

sonja

Hello boys !
Yes, I wanna become more and more muscular.  :D
But remember, I trained only since 2 month. Let me finish the nice evening with a big kiss (karma).  :-* :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I like to train the next four weeks alone. After this time I like to show you the result, ok ?  ;)
tkomom200, please describe the dress and the high heels in detail.  :D
jolimar63, I hope in the future I'm strong enough to lift Ron overhead. Please wait.  :D
See you later. Nicky.

marfam

Wow Thank you for the passionate kiss   :-* :-*
I will miss you for those 4 weeks but I hope to see results and big change.
Don't forget those shakes

I miss you already

sonja

Well, one month is over and I put 12kg (87kg now) on my size.  :)
Hope you like it. (karma please, was a very hard workout.  :-\ :-\ :-\ )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hmm.. what should I do with my strong body ?  ???
Maybe you like it in a more erotic way ?  ;D
(I think I'm stronger than Ron. Hihi...)

Solarian

Hello there!

I was away for a while...

But, let me congratulate you... your progress is impressive. good to see that as time passes you

become more and more popular.

You asked what to do next... could we see a picture that shows you taking a shower after a HEAVY

workout? That would be magnificent.

Karma as always, and good luck

marfam

Hi
I missed you ... 4 weeks are way too long for not seeing you  :o
Tina is back so I can't invite you over but I would sure like to be with you in a more erotic way ...
Could you please pose your muscles for us? show me if your muscles got bigger?

You think you are stronger then me?
Care to prove it?
Lets meet in the wrestling room but first please pose for us...?

I really missed you , I think I'm falling in love with you...

sonja

Hi,
Posing ? Yes, for sure:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you like my muscles ?  :D
(Think Ron's Shakes are very well.)
Wrestling ? Hmm... I'm thinking about it.  ;)
Any other ideas ?  ???

marfam

Wow your muscles are huge for only 3 months I can't wait to see the muscles in the rest of your body.
I would love if you could lift me , I think now you are strong enough to try overhead lift...

I would love to kiss every muscle of yours but I'm afraid of Tina.
She found out about the missing shakes and blamed me for it.
I was in the hospital for 3 days it hurts all over my body she just didn't stop hitting me.
Please put more work in your martial arts skills I'm afraid Tina will put me in a wheel chair for life or kill me.
I need you to protect me.
If Tina will find out that you are the one I love now there is a big risk for you.
We must be very careful.

sonja

Well, it's better not meet Ron at his home.  :-\
Ron, I'm at the Gym. It's closed and there is nobody except me.  ;D
Can you meet me in the gym ?  ;)
I like demonstrate my power !!  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey, everybody ! How can I show my strenght ? Any ideas ?  ??? ??? ???
(Yes, overhead lifting, I know. Anything else. Be creative.  ;))
(Karma ?  :))

flaviobeat

hy nicky.
i am observing you for long time and i just need to say: you ar gorgeous.
well, i think this is the time to unleash you muscles and get real strong.
here, take this "special pills" used by the army for an super soldier project
in a few days your muscles will grown real fast with just some side effects like: clit grown and bad mood.
good luck , bye

Solarian

Hello!

I think you should not take any crap. (replying for the previous post) Keep clean

And I think I have a good strenght feat, that you could actually do.

Since you're at tha gym right now, you should bend a steel bar. (well, you can't bend a huge one, but i'm sure you can find somethin)

We would like you to do that...

Can you do this for us?

elgat

Well, Nicky, first of all let me compliment with you for the exceptional result you achieved in those last weeks  and, please avoid taking those strange pills, it would be a pity to see you often in a bad mood  and super strong or freakishly muscular (for the clit is another story...); in another couple of months you'll be strong  enough to lift/overturn a small car if you continue your training, so keep "clean" (you are taking Ron's shakes but I don't know if those count) and let your (beautiful) body develop "naturally".

It would be good to see you perform a steel bar bend, but You should be more than twice as strong as the last month do so, or not?
Lastly: when you will be done with your "workout" with Ron (?), and have finished amazing us, take a look in the locker room, near your gym bag you shall find a sealed anonymous letter (I said your progress aren't passed unnoticed) , you may decide to open and read it or throw it away [I'll write the contend just if you want to read it and after the show in the gym].

K+ given