Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Well, EYERBODY can influence the story. This is my main goal.  ;)
An example is:I ask you something, you answer and I try to draw it.
THAT'S THE STORY.  :D
So your replys are very very welcome.  :-* :-* :-*

My stats:
Squats: 110kg
Deadlift: 125kg
Benchpress: 75kg.
(not bad after 2 month of hard training)

Here is a picture of me benchpressing. (Karma ?) What do you think about Ron?
He looks a little bit exciting. Hmmm....  ;D ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you understand it ?


elgat

Excellent! You are showing great progress, even if you seem still 'weak' at least compared to such titans like Tina or Your husband, but this would soon not be any more if you contineu this way. Just an advice: try to focus harder on your abs in the future, they would be much better (and harder/sexier).

One last thing: I doesn't want to be in Ron's clothes if Tina find him in such an "excite" status 8even if he has a very good reason under his very eyes for being so)...

marfam

Ron:
It is a good idea to workout naked right ? all the sweat and all ... ;)
But you must promise me not to tell Tina about this.
You know that lately she is very angry all the time I don't know if it is the steroids that drive her mad or the fact that the gym looses money.
she just beats me up all the time. as strong as I am I'm no match for her.
She is out of town for two weeks - I might heal from her last beating.

I'm very hungry would you like to join me for dinner tonight I'm a good cook you know... ::)
I see you are getting stronger I think you could actually lift me over your head in a few days if you'll keep training this hard.
Do you remember the power shakes that I told you about?
They can make your muscles grow very fast (no steroids just lots of protein) but you couldn't afford them?
well now that Tina is not here I can give you some.
Want them?

sonja

No Ron, I won't tell Tina something.  ;)
You invite me for a dinner? Great !!  :D :D

Here I am:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like my outfit (and my new muscles of course  ;D ).
(I think I should try the shake after our dinner.)

marfam

My apologies to you all but I need to change the story line. (for those who read what I wrote in this message)
Ron:
Thank you for escorting me home I was feeling lonely ... :(
You look so sexy in this dress and I know your muscles are going to be much bigger very soon if you'll use the shakes
I'll just close everything and we are good to go...
Here I park just around the corner.

Here we are at my humble home...
Do you want to show me your progress? how strong you got?  ::)
Care to arm-wrestle? or are you too afraid to loose?
Dinner is still prepared so we have some time... :-*

sonja

Hello Bica, thank you. Like to affect the story ? You're welcome.  :D

Ron, I like your home very much and you're really an excellent cook.  :-* :-* :-*
And the wine...  ::)

Ups, I think I'm drunken. Too much wine. Hihi...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Armwrestling ? Hihi... Sure. But I think I have no chance yet.  :'(
But.. ups.. I have to distract you. hihi...  ;D ;D

marfam

Ron:
Wow what a distraction you are ... you blow my mind... :o
I hope you are stronger then you think but lets give it a try...
I think you are stronger then you realize  :-*

Solarian

Hello again! I'm glad to see that your muscles advanced so much.

I'm sore you're very proud...

Last time I saw you during training. It was a very impressive sight. You have so much strenght. So much power:)

The best part was the animalistic smile in your face when you finished with the workout.

I think the armwrestling idea is great! Here is the first volunteer: me! :)

I want to know how strong have you become.

Care to try? :) (good work, and karma, as always:) )

sonja

Hello boys,

here is Sonja. I don't wanna break into the story but I must do it.  :-\ :-\ :-\
Excuse me.  :-*

I have heard about a new girl in my neighborhood. She is
not into bodybuilding or fitness but she has a very fit body.
And she can lift her boyfriend overhead !!  :o :o :o

I could not believe it but she gave a picture:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't ask for more, she gave me only this.  :-[ Hope you like it.  ;D
Sonja.

Solarian

Like Lord Vader said: 'Impressive. Most impressive.'

marfam

cool picture.
Thank her for us please...
Too bad she is not into muscles :-[

sonja

Ok.. let's armwrestle.  ;D
I will try it topless. (hope I can distract Ron  ;D ;D)
puhhh... it's really a hard fight.  :-[

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ron, you're still stronger and I'm drunken.   :'(
Let's try it again next month.  :D

Can i lift you up ?

marfam

Yes I would be glad to arm wrestle you in a month but judging from your strength I think in two weeks we will be even.   ::)

I will love you to lift me but are you strong enough?  :o
I don't want to do something you will be sorry when you sobber but can I kiss your muscles?  :-*

sonja

Strong enough to lift you ? Let me try. Hihi...  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey, I can lift you with ease. (And I'm still drunken  :-\)  Karma ??
Wanna kiss my muscles ? Do you think Tina will approve it ?  :(

marfam

No I don't think she would approve but if you won't tell I won't... :-*
You really did that with ease   :o
Care to try overhead lift?
Allways karma for you...