⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonja

Hi, 4 weeks are over and it was a hard month.  :P
I build up 9kg of pure muscle.  ;D ;D (65kg now)
And this makes me more and more self-confident.  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope I get some karma for my development.  :)
But what can I do with my new muscles ? Please help me !
[marfan: Please don't stop your response. I love it  :-*]

sonja

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Solarian

Hey Nicky, did you notice the so called side effect of the meditation? Those, who used it said that this made them horny.

Are this true? (I didn't practiced it long enogh to find out)

marfam

Hi Nicky
The hard work paid off. :-* :-*
For one month you made a great progress. :o
Tina me and the rest of your martial art class want to make you a party and the big hit is that we found a guy that is about your weight and strength that wants to wrestle with you.
I betting on you but lets see...
(K+ of course)

sonja

Oh, a party ! Great idea.  8) 8) 8)
I need new clothes. What should I wear at the party ?  ???
Elegant ? Provocative ? Sexy ?

Mmmm....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think ?  ;)

marfam

Well you must show as much as you can from your new muscles ::)
You are a good friend of Sonja and you are about her size so I think she has some great sexy clothing .
Maybe she would lend you an outfit or at least give you some ideas...
What do you think about the wrestling part?  ???
You want to do it in the party or later?

sonja

Well, I'm 1,88m tall and Sonja is only 1,62m.
Would be funny to lend some clothes from her.  :D :D :D
I chose something elegant. Hope you like it. (Some karma for my new dress ?).
Very expensive.  :-[ Yes, I cut my hair and get a new hair styling. It's not so boring.
Hope you're glad about my previous transformation.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I like to wrestle a man. (a smaller beginner please) Who wanna wrestle me ?
Tina showed me how to crush a man between my very long legs.  ;D
Is there anybody who have the heart to suffer it ?

marfam

Hello Nicky My name is John.
I just Joined Tina's wrestling class.
Tina offered me to wrestle you and it sound great to me.
I'd like to humiliate a babe like you
I enjoy putting women in their right place... 8)
I'm 1.75 brown hair muscular and a beginner in wrestling but no woman who wrestled only one month can beat me... :D
Want to wrestle in bating suit?


Hey Nicky this is Tina - I offered John to wrestle you as I think you maybe able to teach him how superior  women are
Anyhow I invited all your female class mates (some of them very muscular as you know very well)
We will all cheer for you especially Ron (he likes you...)
See you tonight at the party.
(big karma for you and if you like to give me some too... ;) )

sonja

Hello John, you like to wrestle me ?  :D
(Very unfriendly guy). Have you ever wrestled a women ?
Most girls a stronger as they appear. I warn you.  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tina: Thank you to have confidence in me. (Karma for you).  :-* :-*
Hey boys, do you think I could beat John ? He is really well-build.  :-\ :-\ :-\

marfam

John:
I'm not afraid of you or any girl for that matter - maybe Tina in a good day can beat me...  8)
Lets raise the interest. What do you say about a bet?
The looser will be the winner slave for a week and that includes everything even to be a sex slave.
Are you brave enough?

Tina:
It is going to be hard and maybe painful but I think you have better skills and although he is much stronger in his upper body you have the advantage in your legs .
Also you are taller so make sure to use that to your advantage.

Ron:
Hey Nicky I believe in you and I really think someone should put John in his place .
But I must warn you he seems the type of man that will try to touch your intimate parts and maybe expose your body during the fight .
I know you are proud of your body so maybe you don't mind that.

sonja

Tina, I will try to put your advice into action. Ron, thanks for your warning.  ;) ;)
John is really a bragger. He wants a bet ? Let's make it more interesting...
One week it not enough. What do you think about 5 month ?  ;D ;D

I'm very quick and Tina teaches me a lot of tricks how to wrestle.  :D
Hey John, you didn't watch out. You're in trouble now. Hihi....  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ohh.. it stimulates you being beaten by a girl.  :o :o
I can see that. It's a new experience for you, isn't it ?  ;D


HELLO BOYS !!!

2000 Views in 9 Days and nobody except marfan write to me the last days ?
It's a great pity. Don't you like the story ? What's the matter ?

Solarian

Hey, nicky... Do you really want to flow the topic with the many 'great-super-thanks' or other one word comments?

People like this, and they give you karma... And you have plenty of it... Much more than I have  ;D

And I want to tell you something: I'm trained in martial arts (well, I'm not so pro) But there is something that I very good at. The melee weapons.

If you want to learn that, tell me and I give you private lessons:)  ::)

Btw, let's teach John a lesson. And karma of course :)

marfam

John:
No 5 months is too much .What will I do with a bitch like you for so long?
One month is enough.
You are fast but no way you are going to win...

Tina:
No its a big mistake to hold him in a nelson.
He is way stronger then you (yet) in his arms and he will power out of it in no time.
You must use your legs or you would loose .
By the way never be too confident remember your goal is to defeat your husband and not this guy.

Ron:
Very good Nicky you are doing it - keep going - finish him off.

sonja

Yes Tina, that's right. I try to put him between my long legs.  ;D ;D
Wow, what a great feeling !! I think I could beat John.  :D
Solarian I think you're right. This makes me a little bit horny.  :P
Do you know why ?  ??? ??? ???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sonja: Solarian, I'm very glad about the karma but I sometimes I'm a little bit disappointed about the replys (Except marfam and you). We want to create an interactive story and I need everybodys help. That'a all.  :-*

marfam

Tina:
Very good - you did it  ::)
Now make sure to lock your ankles and lean back ,don't wear off the power in your arms.
You must break his resistance in his abdominal muscles and then make him submit.

John:
I'm not finished yet missy.
Do you know how strong my abs are?
I will just rest a little and then we'll see what happens.


(Do you think you should show a little when he wins a bit and then you defeat him?
Or maybe you had enough of this fight?)

sonja

Ups... I knocked John out.  ;D ;D ;D
Didn't know that I have so much power in my long legs.  ;)
 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope I get some karma for my victory. Thanks Tina for her effective training (Big Karma for you !  :-*).

And now ??   8)