⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

(always Karma for you my dear  :-*  I wish my head was resting where Johns head is)

Tina:

Great work Nicky I'm so proud of you.
You are even stronger then I thought.
If you'll keep building your muscles ,skills and strength in the same rate your husband is doomed  ::) ;D
Look at Ron he almost came in his pants I'm afraid I will have to beat him up a bit to remind him who is his love...  :o

Now that you have yourself a slave what are you going to do with him?

Ron :
Great work Nicky I'm proud with you.
I'm going to pay tonight as Tina is not happy with my reactions to you.
I wonder if you could defeat Tina by the end of these 6 months...NNNAAAA impossible ... or is it?

(If you want we can jump a few weeks to the future )


marfam

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Solarian

Karma. I want to gratulate you... This was you first victory, let's hope it wasn't the last.

Have you been thinking about my offer? Can I teach you to handle melee weapons? (swords, daggers, knives, staffs...)

I know that this is not your 'first priority', but who knows...

sonja

Hi boys. It's me, Sonja.  :D
Sorry, but the next two weeks I'm on vacation.  :'( :'( (With marfam of course, he's my new
boyfriend, you know)
I will not draw any pictures at this time but I can read your reply.  ;)
Yes, I put 12kg of muscles on my size. Marfam is a good coach, he loves to train with me in the gym.  ;D ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you haven't any present for your wife/girlfriend, give her a ticket for the local gym and train with her. Maybe she become strong and muscular. I wish you a merry christmas.  :-* :-* :-*

elgat

Dear Sonja, enjoy your well deserved vacation, we'll miss you for even such a "short" period of time. And compliments for your physical development, you are even more beautiful than the last time we saw you: the future we'll surely be generous with You (just don't lose your feminity for excessive muscle bulk, this is just a personal advice, do what you feel is better for you, and for now you are very distant from becoming so).
About the lack of comment, 'til now, I preferred to "leave the pen" (if you could understand what I mean) to the master, who's Marfam, and avoid flowing the topic with sterile comments, preferring to "just" give some karmas, agreeing in what Solarian said some posts ago.   

This is for Nicky:
--Dear dear Nicky, your progresses are not passing unobserved; we are watching you closely, very closely. Continue this way and you may be very useful to the society. You'll hear more from us when the time is right --

Merry Christmas and (obviously) K+, even to Marfam

marfam

wow  :o
wow  :o
wow  ::)

Am I the luckiest guy or what?
Thank you for this picture.
Have a great vacation...
We will miss you and Nicky.
Think about us and hopefully you'll return with great new ideas   :-*
(K+ as always)

{elgat - I'm a master? wow thank you very much for the compliment - if only it was true  ;) }

sonja

Thank you very much. Yes, two weeks in the sun and relaxing my muscles.  ;D
Hope I have a great vacation. Bye bye... Sonja.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

You are a great artist  ::)
Have a great time.
We will miss you

sonja

Hello boys, I wish you a happy new year !  :D :D
Sonja is back from her vacation so let's continue with our story.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you had a nice xmas.The last weeks are very hard for me. I trained a lot  with Ron and Tina.
My body becomes more muscular and I become stronger and stronger.  :o
Hope you have some new ideas what we can do now.

Nicky.  :-* :-*

marfam

Great to have you back   :D
Have a great year...
I'm thinking of a way to make this story more interesting (what do you think if Ron will fall in love with you and eventually Tina finds out and beats up Ron and you save him ?)
Could you please pose for us in a bikini so we can see your progress in the last few weeks?

sonja

Posing in a bikini ? Sure.  ;) ;)
I added 10kg of muscle. (75kg now) Hope you like it:  :D
(Karma please if you like it   :-*)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey boys, what do you think about marfam's proposal?  ??? ??? ???
I would like to hear your opinion.  :-*

marfam

Good job my dear  ::)
Here is your well deserved karma.
Your muscles start to show and lets hope they will grow in a quick rate now  :-*

elgat

Well this could be a good idea, even if Tina seems to be still stronger than you, Nicky. She's certainly not in the same (low) league of 'poor' John (btw: just how strong are You now? It would be nice if you let us - me - know).
Anyway remember that Your final goal is take revenge on your husband and this would be a good occasion to test your new abilities and prepare for more tough "adventures".

Obviously K+ given, continue amazing us, girl...

sonja

Hello elgat !

Happy new year.   :D
How strong ?
What do you wanna know (see) ?  ???

marfam


elgat

Happy new year too, Nicky! (and everyone else)

You can just tell me your lifting stats/progress, if You don't find it too bothering and then (it will be much appreciated  ;D ) show a pic of You doing a strength feat (from lifting weights to lifting people overhead to bend iron - but I don't think you are strong enough yet - or else) , our favorite, if You have one and then continue straight with the story, which is evolving quite good. I may contact you later for something more, as the story goes on, if you want of course.
Thanks again!