⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marfam

Hey Nicky
I managed to make an excuse to Tina and to come to the gym.
There are a few things you could do as feast of strength if you like...
Put my head between your legs and lift me upside down...

The iron banding is cool or crushing apples with all kind of areas of your body (or crush water melon between your legs).
Crush open a metal can (like Popeye did with spinach) .

About those pills - I would also hate to see you ruin your perfect body But it would be great if you could beat up Tina for me...

Any way you look so sexy with your new muscles


K+ as always

By the way I think you are as muscular as Sonja and you are still grawing...

I think you shold feel proud


sonja

Hey boy, what's the matter ?  ???

Bending a steel bar or crushing apples ?  :-\
I'm at the gym and I'm ready for some
REALLY HOT MUSCLE ACTION !  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Come on !  :-*

elgat

Not enough time for both? Or you still lack the strength (this is a provocation)?

K+ and more ready after your next show...

marfam

You want to give us a hint?  ::)
pushups with me on your back?  :o
Chin-ups ?  ???
What do you do in a gym... ?   :-[
lift weights?   :-*

sonja

Hi, nice to meet you here in the gym Ron.  :D
Want to help me with my workout ?  ;D
Hope you like my "workout dress".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Our friend had some very nice ideas what we can do.  ;)
Curious about it ? ;D ;D

marfam

Hey Nicky
I must say this outfit is the best... :D

I would be glad to hear (and see) the training ideas... ::)
I would be also more then happy to participate   :-*

By the way if you are interested to develop your vagina muscle There are great exercises and I must say you would be able to do amazing things with that muscle .
This is also a great way to hurt your husband think how much pain you could inflict on him on the most unexpected moment . The damage could be enormous (think about that ).

sonja

Well, I'm thinking about that...  8)
But how can I do it ?  ??? ??? ???

Now let's start our workout. Remove your clothes please. (Not the pants)
Let's start with some pull-ups.   :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ohhh.. we can manage 12 reps together.  :D
Great. Thank you very much.  :-* :-* :-*
You're amazed about my strenght ? Hihi...  ;D

Hope you like this exercise.  :D
(karma ?)

marfam

Wow you are strong very strong  :o
usually you must be much more muscular to perform this act of strength...

Next time if we could do it without my pants on and doing sex during the exercise should be great.

Making your vaginal muscles stronger is easy there is an egg shaped weight that you keep there and you can tie more and more weight ...
good luck  :-*

karma of course

tkotom200

I like that pullup lift!  Are you strong enough to bench press him?  Or maybe leg press him?  Even lift him up and squeeze him tight in a hug?

Thanks!

sonja

Hello tkotom200,
You like to see me benchpress ?  :D
Well, I let's give it a try:  ;) ;) ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think that's worth a some karma.  :-*
What do you think about the vagina workout ?  ???
More ideas ?  ??? ??? ???

marfam

That is amazing... :o
Are you sure I can't take my pants off?  :-[

sonja

Well boys, I have a guess.
Ron wants an overhead lift while I lick his member !!  :o :o :o :o :o
Oh my god !!  ;D
Do you think I can do it ?  ???
(But... I need more karma (250 ?) to do this excercise  :-* :-*).

sonja

Ohh... thank you very much.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Well, I promised an overhead lift.
Let's give it a try:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope you like it.  :D

chest

Great work sonja K+. I like this pic when Nicky show her superior strenght of her trainer Ron. hot scene the overhead lift.  :D

marfam

Hey
I'm glad you made the 250 karma you sure deserve it.

To the story...
Wow that feels so good
I can't believe how strong you are even Tina hade problems to perform this act (when we still had sex)
I love you
You are my Goddess and to think it has been only 3 months...
How muscular you'll be in another 3 months.
I can't wait to find out :-*