Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Welcome back Sonja, I've been missing your art and stories for a while, I can't wait to see how this one comes out! I like what I see already, the girl is young, very muscular and much smaller than the guy, or at least it seems that way from that perspective. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

marcoscafu


sonja

Hi boys!
Thank you sooo.. much for the feedback. Kisses!  :-* :-* :-*

Ok, let's go on:

"Ahh... isn't it too cold for you?" I asked her. Maria smiled: "No, I love to drive men crazy. Do you like me outfit ?" Yeah, believe me, I love it. We sat down. She opend her legs and I could see her wet, greedy pussy. Seems it screamed for a big cock. So young and so horny!!
"Do you go into a gym?" I asked her. "You have some really nice muscles!" She giggled. "I worked out since 4 weeks. Do you like my muscles? Wanna see a flex?" Yeah. Sure. She flexed her arm muscles and her little tits slipped out of her top.

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     

"Like it?" she asked me. "I wanna become very strong and muscular. Every boys should beg to put his cock into my pussy. That's what I like." My god, she was really a bitch. Young and unbelievable horny. What could she do with me?

Jeremy Lightning

Oh I like, I like! Love how hot and horny she is, little minx, can't wait to see how strong she is! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't tell me this story is on hiatus already! I'm looking forward to more Sonja! Please excuse the double post, because I'm really passionate about Sonja's art.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you so much. Feedback = More Pictures.
Ok, let's go on.

"I worked out 2 times a day, 5 hours. And I wanna become very strong. Men have to be toys for me." Huh, Maria was really a fucking little bitch. I felt my cock getting harder and harder. "How strong are you?" I asked her. "Oh, I can bench 70kg for now. Not bad after 4 weeks of training, isn't it?" Jep, that was really nice. "Wanna touch my breast muscles?" she asked me suddenly. Oh, yes I want. I felt her little tits and her rock hard breast muscles. Really impressive.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Unfortunately we heard her uncle making some noise on the floor. "Oh, sorry, I have to go." She said and left my apartment. "Maybe I see you again!" she said. She left me alone with my hard cock. Shit. Will I see this little bitch again?

Penguin

Hey Sonja have you got an older sister you could send over?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Liking what I'm seeing so far, 70 kg for a girl her size with only 4 weeks of training is impressive to say the least, I can't wait to see how strong she gets. I'd love it if she was pushing 4 or 5 times her weight in another month's time, or in even less time. I'm looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

peakfan

I'd love to see her get more muscular, with peaked biceps, while still remaining slim.

mattes


sonja

Hi Boys,
Thank you so much for your Feedback !! I could kiss, lift and fuck you all.

Let's go on..

Three weeks later...
I took my lunch and suddenly I heard Maria's voice on the floor. She seems to be very angry.
I opend my door and saw her knocking at Mr. Wilsons Door. Seems he wasn't at home.
She was wearing a little short demin pant and a black top. And believe me, she put some muscle on her size.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
"Hi Maria, would you like to come in and wait again?" I asked her. "Oh hi," she answered.
"Ok, maybe we have more time to talk now."  She walked in and told me that she trained very hard
the last three weeks. "I'm getting stronger and more muscular" she told me. "Would you like to see
my fucking hot body?" Yes, that was exactly what I wanted. "But you must take your whole clothes of.
I wanna see you cock getting hard." I was shocked. But what should I do? The deal was really fair.
What do YOU think?

Jeremy Lightning

k+! I would say yeah, I will if you will. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

peakfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI could kiss, lift and fuck you all.

Well, there's an idea for the story ;)

I actually really like the last picture of her in the cutoff jeans, I'd love to see her do a back double biceps pose from that position.

sonja

Ok, the deal was fair. I went into my sleeping room and took my clothes off. My dick was really big and hard. This young girl was awesome.
Maria was totally nude except her High-Heels. She posed in front of my mirror if I entered the room.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
"Hey, you little wimp!" she said. "Like my muscles?" Yeah, I did. "Wanna see how strong I am?" I was speechless. And my cock became harder and harder.

Jeremy Lightning

Just raising my hand for the rest of all your red blooded Male (and female) fans out there, yes we do! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!