Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

She does look a little more muscular, wonder how much stronger she's gotten as well? Wonder what she means by her needing his help? Well, whatever happens, I'm ready for more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sonja

Jep, Maria turned into a little fucking hot girl. "Ok, my uncle buys me some weights. Today I wanna some set of benchpressing" she told me. That sounds very well. "I put 180kg on the bar. Can you help me?" Wow, 180kg!! I coundn't believe it. That was twice I could lift. And her bodyweight was only about 52kg. Could she press it? Nude? Wanna see?

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Feedback please !!
Sometimes i am:  :'(

Jeremy Lightning

I'm sorry no one else is commenting, but you can always count on me Sonja! Man, I would love to see her bench that amount of weight! Almost 400 pounds being lifted by a girl that weighs only 115 pounds? That's an awesome weight ratio right there! I mean the only women to have lifted weights of that order weighed at least 180 pounds. Maria is amazingly strong! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

meierkopp

Hey, she looks like its possible for her to lift this weight without problems.
Show me :-)
BR
MK

peakfan

I, for one, would love to see her doing bench presses nude :)  Maybe some biceps curls also?

sonja

Believe me, it was awesome. Maria's little powerful body was ready to lift the 180kg bar.
Her wet pussy was wide open and ready for a big cock. And her little tits raised up.
Awesome power! Could she really lift the weight?

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

The weight looks so huge in her hands from that perspective! I sure hope she does, but if she needs help, I'll gladly volunteer to assist her! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

iome60

excellent work!!
you're doing very well, Sonja: thank you for sharing!
now I just hope that maria will keep on training her strength and muscle...
what can I say, I like'em BIG! ^^

thank you again, dear Sonja!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonja

Thank you boys!!

...and she did it. After 20 reps she started moan. Her little hard body pushed the weight rep after rep. And Maria has'nt finished. After 35 reps a shiver went down her whole body and her moaning became louder and louder. "Come on, help me!!" she challenged me. After 50 reps I started to help a  little bit. God, she was unbelieveble strong! Can you guess my dream? 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

mattes

Hey sonja, what did you think about a power drink. you drink it and your muscles begin to expolode and get much bigger. would like to see this.
48cm biceps and a very wide back when you flex it

iome60

that's great, I really like your work!

Maria is strong and beautiful, and she will keep on growing, I hope!

way to go, Sonja!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah! I love this story, I mean the weight is huge, the girl is small, but she's pumping it out like it's nearly nothing! 50 reps at her size, with that weight, my god! She could damn near overpower the World's Strongest Man! *hint, hint!* k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

peakfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGod, she was unbelievably strong! Can you guess my dream? 

To lay on top and enter her while she's still lifting?  ;D

meierkopp

Change the bar and lift him naked instead.

BR
MK

sonja

Hi boys,

Sorry for the long absence of me. But I was fascinated by the last picture (a young girl benchpressing) by myself. And I could not resist to make a little story about benchpressing.  The title is "The first time" and you will see why. Pictures are nearly finished (Colour is missing).

So stay tuned ! And a lot of karma will increase my drawing power (LoL).  :)  Kisses, Sonja.